Cricco

May 5, 2021
No girl needs chest tattoos... only tramp stamps...

P.S. edit: the worst of it all... a chest tattoo to look hip and edgy, but with a kitsch-motivational quote inside. But I don't blame Dr. PinkCake; in fact, it's a realistic portrait of the world we're living with all its contradictions.
Small ones are great, gives you something to concentrate on in the cool down phase :LUL:

Reactions: The Japanese

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Never thought I'd say this after an update from DPC, but what a fucking waste of time that was ! Totally unnecessary, totally blown out of proportion for no reason and about as interessting as watching a glacier move during the iceage. Zoey could've told MC what happend in 3-4 msgs and not a single tear wouldve been shed.

And now one has to transfer every route through that crap, not to mention if a Season 1 or 2 choice turns out to have an bigger impact than one expects right now, you gotta play any < S3 change through that nothingness again.

Best thing out of this mess of an "update" ? Save files are transfered !

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This was just pointless... I just don't see a reason to bring Zoey back other than to create some shitty forced drama that I just don't care about at this point. And Maya is already filling up the spot for "drama I don't care about" so now there's gonna be 2... Maybe I'm wrong idk.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Only if you didn't download and play the seasons 1 and 2 yet
I did, I played it to 3 different endings, but unfortunately that computer is kaput at the moment (CPU keeps overheating), so using my laptop atm and have to download and play the game from the start again. I had a Bella ending, the two girls ending and the posh girl ending, can't think of her name atm. Anyone with those saves would be good.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I'm not sure why everyone is immediately doomposting. Like 90% of the stuff we do takes place at the college, which Zoey (as a non-student) likely can't go to. It's past the March of the Rejects so she can't join until the next semester at best which is after Christmas...

Though now that I think on it why the fuck are we having finals (for gender studies) before Halloween? Are the semesters at B&R half the length of a standard semester?

Reactions: The Japanese

CosmoKram3r

Mar 4, 2022
Hey guys

Brand new to VN's and I'm loving the start playing Being a DIK.

I'm a bit confused about how this all works. I know there's 8 episodes, so can you only pursue one girl for each of the episodes?

Someone posted a huge save game file for each episode and labelled each of them as going down 'girl name' route. How does that work and what does that mean?

Do I need scrappy mod as well or is it better to just use the save files? or do I need both?

Or if I just wanted to play the game normally until I finish it do I just wing it and select whatever answers I want until the end, and then if I wanna try out the different story lines for the different girls do I use a save file along with scrappy mod to see which answers to pick?

Do the save game files unlock all the scenes?

Sorry I know I've got a fair few questions. Just trying to wrap my head around all the different girls and story lines etc because I thought I'd just go along and end up fucking each of them and unlock all scenes eventually as I just continued to play lol

Also in the save game files there's a 'persistent' file. What do I do with that?

Oct 13, 2020
And can someone tell me what the cartoonish speech bubbles are all about ? We introducing Marvel Heroes next ? Jeeesh, stick with what works and dont fiddle with childish crap, DPC !
Eh, as much as I didn't like this "update", I appreciated the different ways in which he portrayed dialogue, those speech bubbles and on-screen texting included. A breath of fresh air, I would say.

Reactions: jerrod_stone
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes