Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Is this "Interlude" DLC or whatever, necessary to play. Or can you just play the next capture 9 when it is out?
Considering the Import function and the fact that it lets you skip to Chapter 9, it seems like this is the 'base' that the game will update on during Season 3.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm not sure why everyone is immediately doomposting. Like 90% of the stuff we do takes place at the college, which Zoey (as a non-student) likely can't go to. It's past the March of the Rejects so she can't join until the next semester at best which is after Christmas...

Though now that I think on it why the fuck are we having finals (for gender studies) before Halloween? Are the semesters at B&R half the length of a standard semester?
Sure, but if she just plays some minor side role, than what was the point of this interlude ?
It would be absolute unnecessary and bluntly a waste of time.

i want to fuck her so bad
1646409490890.png
Isn't that the girl which get's fucked by 2 dudes on the last party ?
Cause DPC, at least so far, didn't show any girls which the MC can have with other guys...

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
i was wondering how DPC would sell us Zoey... but he just presented ur typical stupid teenager, who think that everybody but her have the anwers for life, gets shit on, lose a bunch of money in the most stupid way and go back home crying, hoping everyone feel sorry for her, like... ugf, now, a serious question, this game have an update every 6 months, right? so ... was this suppose to be the update? or not? cause it really short, compared to other updates, this most be like 1/20 of a normal update, short, no replay, even with diferent option nothing relevant change.
If it was an update, You'd see "Episode 9" or "v9.0" or something in the name. Not "Interlude". Did you see "Episode 9" or "V9.0" in the title of this post or in the game's main menu? If you don't, its because it isnt supposed to be a major update (the major update is already being worked in conjunction to this one). It's just an interlude.

Copy Pasta for some of ya'll:
Interludes are used as a short break from the main story. They usually contain information that supplements the main story.

Reactions: Meushi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is this "Interlude" DLC or whatever, necessary to play. Or can you just play the next capture 9 when it is out?
What you can do is just ask for saves at the end of each episode. That way you don't actually have to play anything, just hold on to the saves and... yeah. People do it all the time.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Cause DPC, at least so far, didn't show any girls which the MC can have with other guys...
There's a non-zero chance we'll have a devil's threesome with John Boy and Elena at some point on the Other path.

EDIT: Also Arieth? I can't recall if she is bangable yet, never go for it myself.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
i do love BaDik but this felt really underwhelming for 4 or so months of waiting? and i assume its going to be another 5-6 for the real content which is a real bummer
No clue how long it would go before the next update but the next update was being worked on alongside this one so yeah

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK v0.8.2 - MultiMod - Fully Cocked Edition
View attachment 1673298

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. The most comprehensive v5 of SanchoMod to date. This is my personal use mod used to test and deploy new features found in all previous SanchoMod v5 shares. This package is huge and has a ton of features, including fully dynamic integrated guides, gui options, cheats, gallery all fully toggle enabled. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards, be well and enjoy the fruits of literally hundreds of hours of work.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Thread link above pending moderator approval, please be patient. Thread is live.
SanchoMod
Shameless bump since mod is not noted in the OP. Regards.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Dr PinkCake was scared to her give a proper gangbang. Or any relationship. If she was with other guys there would be no end to people bitching about MC being "cucked". Very boring episode. Exactly what I expected. Just an episode for us to like her.
It's weird that you need something disgusting to happen to feel like something good happened. Would it be better for you if she was only visiting to take a break from being done by a football team every day? Something tells me the answer is yes lol.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Also Arieth? I can't recall if she is bangable yet, never go for it myself.
It's easy, Arieth is bangable by everybody except MC and MC is bangable by pretty much every girl except Arieth, No NTR and still the suggestion other males have sex although there's a line....

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
No clue how long it would go before the next update but the next update was being worked on alongside this one so yeah
that is what i dont get, if this "interlude" was being worked alongside 0.9, why does some people say that we are gonna have to wait 6 months for 0.9? is like if this was a "real" update and not just an interlude, maybe am dumb, but, didnt 0.8 released in september-october of last year?

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
that is what i dont get, if this "interlude" was being worked alongside 0.9, why does some people say that we are gonna have to wait 6 months for 0.9? is like if this was a "real" update and not just an interlude, maybe am dumb, but, didnt 0.8 released in september-october of last year?
Because its the safest assumption is my guess also anything can affect work time. Life, upgraded artstyle, better animations etc etc. Also this really is just an interlude. No need for the " "

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Sure, but if she just plays some minor side role, than what was the point of this interlude ?
It would be absolute unnecessary and bluntly a waste of time.

Isn't that the girl which get's fucked by 2 dudes on the last party ?
False statement he did show a girl that could have been anyone get fucked. Haha coulda been josy ;) it was to dark to tell.
Note: It wasn't Josy but im still saying it was to dark to tell means the girl in that bed coulda been anyone camilla rhiona Sarah etc hell maybe even Lily.

Reactions: луна

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Being a DIK [vInterlude Season 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 680 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 646 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Yay! You are back on mega!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes