Nov 12, 2020
Because its the safest assumption is my guess also anything can affect work time. Life, upgraded artstyle, better animations etc etc. Also this really is just an interlude. No need for the " "
Not to mention if I read the status updates correctly, he started on ep9 about a month ago in terms of writing the story.
If you keep in mind that he also needed to work on the interlude at the same time (finishing it off, bug fixing, proofreading, etc.), you can expect him to not have done a whole lot of work for ep 9 as of yet.
And taken into account how long he needed for the previous versions, it's safe to assume it's gonna be late August/early September at best before the new update comes out.
I'd be genuinely surprised if he managed to get it done before that.

Reactions: sava75

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Because its the safest assumption is my guess also anything can affect work time. Life, upgraded artstyle, better animations etc etc. Also this really is just an interlude. No need for the " "
I'm more wondering why MC is freaking out in my interlude that didn't fuck Jade etc did that skip ahead after MC freaks out knowing about Burk? Hell actually i don't even think my MC knows about burk so it's like WTF was the ending of season 8 MC has no reason to freak out lol.

Linoprowler

Sep 23, 2017
that was a good update. even though it had alot of text and only 1 sex scene( maybe there are more if you choose something else, but I only had 1 with MC) anyways, now we play the waiting game for 9.0. I guess cya next winter?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I did, I played it to 3 different endings, but unfortunately that computer is kaput at the moment (CPU keeps overheating), so using my laptop atm and have to download and play the game from the start again. I had a Bella ending, the two girls ending and the posh girl ending, can't think of her name atm. Anyone with those saves would be good.
Yeah, you need a save in the save transfer at the end of season 2 to import to new .exe and play the interlude

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Not to mention if I read the status updates correctly, he started on ep9 about a month ago in terms of writing the story.
If you keep in mind that he also needed to work on the interlude at the same time (finishing it off, bug fixing, proofreading, etc.), you can expect him to not have done a whole lot of work for ep 9 as of yet.
And taken into account how long he needed for the previous versions, it's safe to assume it's gonna be late August/early September at best before the new update comes out.
I'd be genuinely surprised if he managed to get it done before that.
For someone who just wrote it like a month ago, he sure got some renders done quick for teases at the end there. Also im pretty sure he has a team or some people he usually goes to to help proof read/beta test it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
False statement he did show a girl that could have been anyone get fucked. Haha coulda been josy ;) it was to dark to tell.
Note: It wasn't Josy but im still saying it was to dark to tell means the girl in that bed coulda been anyone camilla rhiona Sarah etc hell maybe even Lily.
Which scene do u mean ?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I'm more wondering why MC is freaking out in my interlude that didn't fuck Jade etc did that skip ahead after MC freaks out knowing about Burk? Hell actually i don't even think my MC knows about burk so it's like WTF was the ending of season 8 MC has no reason to freak out lol.
No matter what you likely have beef with Tybalt... If he shows up then things could go very badly.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
I think it's just a red herring. Dont think too much about it

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Zoey wouldve been a cool mc for her own game in my opinion and i did like the interlude. Personally dont think he needed to create a whole playable session for it (its probably just to, in theory, make players connect with her more but of course, will never work for those who already made up their mind) but hey, it was nice. I liked how it was a felt good session minus crazy emma.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I didn't really care that much for anything while playing this Interlude episode but as soon as Sage was banging that door and we got the first sneak peek of Episode 9, I'm back on board again. I guess Zoey just doesn't do it for me? Can't wait for "Vixens" tho. The girl in the middle looks class.

Nov 12, 2020
For someone who just wrote it like a month ago, he sure got some renders done quick for teases at the end there. Also im pretty sure he has a team or some people he usually goes to to help proof read/beta test it.
I mean sure he has people to help with the proofreading and testing, but he's the only one who can fix those things if anything pops up, he's been pretty adamant about doing everything himself (whether that's because it means he doesn't need to share the money he makes or because it "guarantees" quality content is a whole different discussion).

Solorz

Apr 14, 2018
Is the interlude like the first episode of season 3 or just like a pre-episode?
If I were to judge by the latest replies in this thread, I would say Zoey's character should be the least of our worries
A lot of people can't even figure out how to import their Season 2 saves properly even though it's super intuitive and works well if you do it as intended xD
You are not far off. DPC mentioned many times that this is test for the new save system and menu. He was very right to do that, judging by screeching confusion here. So he will have less of a headache at the bigger update. Also people pirate it from here, not like they can swarm him with debugging data. Hat to you sir

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes