KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
So what does this update contain?
I only see characters I don't know in the new banner.
...unless the 3rd one is MC's new redesign :sneaky:
Its not an actual big update. Its just a playable intro to the main update that's coming months later. It's an Interlude as you can see in the title

Reactions: wiwem71072

felipetavares

Aug 28, 2018
i cant reach my saves from previous versions, that means that i will have to start all over again? season 1 and 2? so than i can play these interlude? is that right?

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
No one asked me... I know, ::shocking:: but:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didnt cry but it definitely reminded me of how i was back in college being conflicted and unsure about everything while also slowly realizing how the path i went just isnt the right one. It gets me thinking better than any of the previous episode's weird dilemmas.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
i cant reach my saves from previous versions, that means that i will have to start all over again? season 1 and 2? so than i can play these interlude? is that right?
By the end of episode 8.2 last time right, there should be a part where the game tells you to put in a save file with your chosen path. If you did that, then you should be able to import it through the button in the interlude main menu

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
The title of episode 9 of the Vixen generally seems to imply that the girls will show their worst sides of character. Although most likely it will be dedicated to the showdown between Jade and Sage, lol.
...Vixens is also associated with seduction, considering the costume looking ending then it probably stretches to Halloween. It felt more like a promise of sexy stuff than anything bad.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
The title of episode 9 of the Vixen generally seems to imply that the girls will show their worst sides of character. Although most likely it will be dedicated to the showdown between Jade and Sage, lol.
It could just be how they act in accordance to their costumes for halloween

felipetavares

Aug 28, 2018
By the end of episode 8.2 last time right, there should be a part where the game tells you to put in a save file with your chosen path. If you did that, then you should be able to import it through the button in the interlude main menu
I dont remember now, But if i dont, i just have to replay the last version and make what you said? And Will work in interlude?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
My college has so many cute girls with small breasts. Too bad this game thinks all college girls have perfect tits. I don't want to be a dork but this seems like a version of another game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Only when on Sage path and if you've gone Jade aswell this would make sense, but with the many paths and combinations that are possible it will really be too small of an event to base ep.9 around it. Why bother a MC with a battle he has no part in?
I see more reasons for Zoey to try to win MC back and have that showdown with whoever he is with now.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Why a showdown between Jade and Sage?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes