RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It's an F95 problem. Something about their domain certificate having expired. Don't know when it will be fixed, or even if they're working on it, but a lot of folks are having the same problem. Pisses me off. Can't evaluate a new game without looking at the preview renders! (n)
Have same issue on pc and mobile. Only thing left is to wait...

CosmoKram3r

Mar 4, 2022
Thanks for the reply.

You can pursue any number of girls per playthrough up to a certain point, but there are mutually exclusive scenes so most people play through the game multiple times while focusing on a certain number of girls. In terms of pursuing girls there are 5 main love interests and a number of side ones that are mostly there for fun.
Sorry I'm still a bit lost here. So lets say I wanted to bang Maya. How do I know that I've picked all the right options/answers to pursue her and end up with her? and the same with the other girls? at what point do I know that I can't try with others anymore and to just go for a certain amount and who? Isn't it a bit tedious to have to replay the game over and over seeing as you already know the dialogue and stuff?

Reactions: leibtard

joch1812

Jun 17, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [Interlude Season 3] + Scrappy's Multi Mod

Download Apk: Mega, Google

Download Apk+Obb: Mega, Google

Note:

For Importing Season 2 Saves :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
You mean make folder name "BeingADIKSeason2Transfer"?

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Ok im kinda new to this, cant find if my question is already answered somewhere so i really would appreciate any help. What do i do with this update? I played through the last 8 episodes and have made a last save as the game told me to. So di i download this interlude now and put it in the main game folder and just load my last save and it continues? Or how this this "Update-Thing" usually work?

Apr 7, 2021
Okay, I found all four interlude 2D art renders, if anyone wants to know their locations, here:

Icecream5o

Aug 17, 2018
Ok im kinda new to this, cant find if my question is already answered somewhere so i really would appreciate any help. What do i do with this update? I played through the last 8 episodes and have made a last save as the game told me to. So di i download this interlude now and put it in the main game folder and just load my last save and it continues? Or how this this "Update-Thing" usually work?
At the end of 2 season, you should have something like "transfer option". Load last save at end of game in old game version and do it
unironically does anyone have already imported save?
Someone posted it already

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Poor Zoey, coming back home broke and all alone, while MC is having the time of his life (apart from the Jade&Sage situation). HE still cares for her when he asks Neil if she's ok though.

caominhquan

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone else get this error: "Not a directory ... BeingADikSeason2Transfer136699" when saving after ep8 ? I'm using mac m1. Please help

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
If this is just to build up your own personality for Zoey, and then put it against or.. for your MC then I'm so stoked, lol. Masterpiece

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mitymity
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes