dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
My thoughts on the update kind of echo what others have said — it’s well written, the renders are good, Zoey is very hot (pre-tatts), but… I just don’t care about her or any of the other characters in this update.

It was a nice change of pace and I get why the decision was made, it just seemed to me it could’ve been made a lot shorter and just preface the next actual update.
It worked on me. I had zero interest in her before this episode but it changed my mind. Will be fun to see how she'll reconnect with MC. She's a cutie even though I'm not much into tattoo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you forget the strenuous lengthy discussions MC had with her in the caffeteria all those
episodes back? He can be a shoulder to cry on, he practices that from episode one,
being the shoulder josy cried on after Maya. He can be the shield boy any babe can hide behind
and loose track of her problems.

I just ran a total platonic run where the mc avoids relationships with everyone. So he turns down M&J, turns down Jill & Bella, Turns down Sage, and avoids Jade's flirtations. Then imported that into the Interlude and Sage is still banging on the door. Maybe she just really needs to take a shit... :unsure:

Reactions: Dumber0

Icecream5o

Aug 17, 2018
Better than the games that take over a year for an update only to be 300 renders, 15min gameplay, no sex scenes, with an announcement that the game will restart as a "rework"
Okay but other game authors earn maybe a tiny percentage of what DrPinkCake lol He should try harder

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I havent updated this game in a while, do you just overwrite the previous files or do you transfer the saves?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Interlude shows me a young Zoey who is completely confused by her grandmother's death and makes a wrong decision because of it
Actually Interlude shows 2 versions of the same wrong choice... both end how they did... You cannot expect from someone to become a fucking mentalist and read your mind how you stand on some subjects... If you do... well the answer(s) are depicted here... ( and the little alternative version where there seems to be a happy ending... well think twice ! ;) :LOL: )
-Was the Zoey message to the MC from the EP3 Zoey review really from Zoey?
Zoey wanted Ems (Emma) to delete Zoey's photos, which she didn't do. Quite the opposite. Ems put the photos on Rooster and slandered Zoey. Zoey only found out later that Emma didn't delete the photos.Through a cackling response from Anthony in EP5, we know that those pictures can be saved. Only Anthony was too stupid to do that. But if someone saved the pictures, who was it and it could be that this person knew about the relationship between Zoey and the MC.
- Were Zoey and the MC set up?
My suspects are Emma and Josy. I don't know now if Emma is the mother of Josy. DPC did not give us that answer. But Emma looks like an older Josy. Emma was the only one who saw the picture of the MC in San Diego. She was so mad at Zoey because she thought Zoey was fucking her ex-boyfriend Bret that Emma wanted to fuck Zoey's ex-boyfriend. So the MC. But how was she going to do that? Josy took a nice picture of herself and the MC and Zoey drew the MC well. Did Emma want Zoey's ex-boyfriend to be fucked by Josy? Too bad Josy fell in love with the MC. But with the beautiful beach photos of Zoey, you can already send the message that Zoey and the MC will be estranged. But that's just a guess.
:FacePalm:
Here we go... 6 months clock starts now who can cook up some crazy theory about this ! :KEK:
- I hate cliffhangers. What did the Mc do that he locked himself in the bathroom and Sage seems mad at him? And why? I'm curious to see what theory others and I will write about this. Gotta get through the next 6 months somehow.
Yeah... me neither... nothing to theorize about... :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Not to mention I'm happy if I'm not going up in a nuclear blast for starters... not 6 months ahead :sick:
But honestly it does not really make too much sense ( given that you play the game however you see fit ) the only sane solution for this could be already mentioned by shazba before... she needs to take a shit too ! :ROFLMAO:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I love how DPC's artwork really makes the skin on the women in BaD very real looking, and different women have different skin. Not just in terms of color, but some women have blemishes, bits of cellulite, etc. Zoey's skin to me looks really dry, like she needs lotion. Like some serious skincare lotion. Not sure if that's just me or if DPC is perhaps setting up an option later on to apply moisturizer as part of a lewd scene.
Zoey flaky butt skin.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Just finished the interlude. It was pretty dope and I really liked Zoey. Look like MC fucked up big time tho lol
The MC didn't screw anything up. It was Zoey's mistake. She left. Zoey takes a cue from Emma and Bret, like they did when Emma went to Vegas. That's exactly how Zoey handled it. First she had contact with the MC every day, then not for a day, then not for two days.

Yes, the MC didn't write Zoey for two weeks. Maybe during that time he started his summer job and fell in love with Josy.

If Zoey hadn't left, maybe the MC wouldn't have fallen for Josy. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes