Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
Well done! The magazines are indeed where you pointed them out. I was surprised that the images were in the game folder but not visible.
I found it odd too, since it would make no sense to have it show up in the rewards tab but not be able to unlock them. full credit goes to Sod_182 for posting the magazine locations tho

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
f*ck Zoey :FacePalm:
Oh i hope so man, first thing after i'm done with the Burke meeting fiasco :ROFLMAO:

Wonder why the ending is the same on all paths, the only difference is MC has his eyes open or is holding his head in certain scenarios, probably when fucking Jde hahah. Maybe she just needs to pee on the neutral/chick paths.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Nah, she ditched MC out cold imo....
I'll keep playing around with the B&R gals.
Altho i might have a soft spot for 2 of them.
Yeah she could've handled it better, but she was in a bad spot in life. Still, if you can forgive Maya & Josy, you can probably also forgive her or at least be friends. Interesting that if you skip the interlude, the only decision you have to make is with Emma, like that defines if Zoey is Chick or DIK or something.

Reactions: monk456

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Yeah she could've handled it better, but she was in a bad spot in life. Still, if you can forgive Maya & Josy, you can probably also forgive her or at least be friends. Interesting that if you skip the interlude, the only decision you have to make is with Emma, like that defines if Zoey is Chick or DIK or something.
Hmm... yeah you may be right,
but thing is, i haven't played the forgiving route to both of them either. :LOL:(n)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh i hope so man, first thing after i'm done with the Burke meeting fiasco :ROFLMAO:

Wonder why the ending is the same on all paths, the only difference is MC has his eyes open or is holding his head in certain scenarios, probably when fucking Jde hahah. Maybe she just needs to pee on the neutral/chick paths.
I think that no matter what the path is this meeting is fixing to be awkward for Tremolo, because in every timeline he had conflict with Tybalt and either seduced Jade or had to turn down her sexual overtures after a high degree of inappropriate flirting. I'd be hiding in the bathroom too. It is just a matter of degree to which he is fucked.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I think that no matter what the path is this meeting is fixing to be awkward for Tremolo, because in every timeline he had conflict with Tybalt and either seduced Jade or had to turn down her sexual overtures after a high degree of inappropriate flirting. I'd be hiding in the bathroom too. It is just a matter of degree to which he is fucked.
Hmm, don't really remember but on the Chick path, i don't think Jade is interested in you? It shouldn't be as bad as dumping Jade for Sage and punching Tybalt, that one's going to be a dumpster fire. Also don't remember if MC knows about prof. Burke and what his deal is.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Hmm, don't really remember but on the Chick path, i don't think Jade is interested in you? It shouldn't be as bad as dumping Jade for Sage and punching Tybalt, that one's going to be a dumpster fire. Also don't remember if MC knows about prof. Burke and what his deal is.
Jade is both route,
She's basically forced upon you.
No matter what, she ends up either pissed off at MC or F*ck buddy's

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
Is the new chapter going to be centered as a female protagonist play style or am i just lost? Played it for a few minutes and im confused

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah no matter what route you are on one of the DIK/Chick affinity decisions is either to accept Jade's inappropriate sexual contact or turn it down. It happens in the classroom in full view of a dozen people and if you accept it you will even be talking to Jaime's girlfriend while you are busting a nut under the table. If you shoot her down at this point she is cold and contemptuous to you for the rest of the game.

98Oak

Jan 6, 2018
There's nothing like opening up BaD for a new update and that music hitting with the latest renders showing... man, it's like coming back in to spend time with old friends for a great time. Such a good feeling.

I thought this update was well done and I'm glad he did it. I've already given up on this being updated in 3-4 month intervals, so I'm here for whatever DPC wants to do. And I actually dug most of the new characters, didn't expect to like Bret but I did.

As for Zoey herself, I don't know if I'm going to pick her as my first choice (or 2nd or 3rd, mind you) but this did a great job of telling her story of who she is and their relationship. I think having her on/around campus will bring a really fun and unique new personality, and hopefully one where we can transition to just friends without too much drama.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes