RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm curious. It seems like things are being set up so the MC has to choose between Zoey, and their main squeeze. Is anyone here going to pick Zoey on their main playthrough?

For me, there's not really any doubt that I'll be sticking with Maya and Josy. Unless they invite her into the polycule, but I doubt that very much.

Reactions: Termax

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Dang, I bought Seasons 1 and 2 on Steam and I was thinking the drama was just getting too much and I wouldn't buy Season 3 when it's available. Now we get a double dose of drama and yet another skanky-looking love interest. I was gonna say that I wouldn't buy season 3, but that would be a lie because... Isabella!

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Is the new chapter going to be centered as a female protagonist play style or am i just lost? Played it for a few minutes and im confused
It's focussed on Zoey only,
Find out yourself exactly why....

End of season 2 you may have noticed she returned hugging MC's dad...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah she could've handled it better, but she was in a bad spot in life. Still, if you can forgive Maya & Josy, you can probably also forgive her or at least be friends. Interesting that if you skip the interlude, the only decision you have to make is with Emma, like that defines if Zoey is Chick or DIK or something.
This is interesting because most of the dialogue choices by Zoey are merely a binary choice between being tactful or tactless. Either way, she tends to speak her mind and make generally the same point. Whereas the choice that you refer to is more a decision to be either understanding or furious. I am unsure if any of these decisions will impact Zoey as a character or her relationship with Tremolo. That would be just too much game code. I think that Zoey will be much like the other characters, shaped by her own fixed values and how Tremolo treats her. I don't expect that we will be able to make decisions for her ever again. But it would be cool if our decisions in the interlude gave her a hidden status and affinity like the MC. I have to admit that.

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
People who already played the episode, answer me please?
If no one responds then I'll ask again

Does this episode have scenes with Jill, Bella and etc?

And we control the MC again at the end of the Episode?

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Damn, i feel frustrated, i was really into the girls from the previous versions, specially Sage, Jill and Bella.
Frustrated why?
This is just an interlude for season 3...
to know what she's been up to, to perhaps understand her point of view.

She's going to be part of season 3 so, previous version isn't right to say.
because they all still will be part of season 3, still to come out.

Let me just state it like this....
Interlude is not an update to proceed the story from where you left of in season 2...
you gonna have to wait a while longer.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
People who already played the episode, answer me please?
If no one responds then I'll ask again

Does this episode have scenes with Jill, Bella and etc?

And we control the MC again at the end of the Episode?
No and no... only 1 choice for MC somewhere.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Dang, I bought Seasons 1 and 2 on Steam and I was thinking the drama was just getting too much and I wouldn't buy Season 3 when it's available. Now we get a double dose of drama and yet another skanky-looking love interest. I was gonna say that I wouldn't buy season 3, but that would be a lie because... Isabella!
Zoey is a national treasure. Her journal is probably one of the more adorable things in the game from her weird sex test that embarrassed Tremolo to her mom's coffee stain that proved she was reading all about her daughter's sex life over a morning cup of Joe. Sure the interlude is a tremendous digression, but not all who wander are lost.

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
Frustrated why?
This is just an interlude for season 3...
to know what she's been up to, to perhaps understand her point of view.

She's going to be part of season 3 so, previous version isn't right to say.
because they all still will be part of season 3, still to come out.
Well, you are completely right. Maybe i missunderstood, thinking this was how the chapter 3 was gonna be. English is not my first language so it wasnt really clear to me. Anyways, thank you for the response!

Reactions: KeShane

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
if i loaded up the save from EP 8 and played this interlude, am i risking the main save of EP 8 if i save the game now after playing the interlude? hope it makes sense what i'm asking..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes