Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Yeah... me neither... nothing to theorize about... :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Not to mention I'm happy if I'm not going up in a nuclear blast for starters... not 6 months ahead :sick:
But honestly it does not really make too much sense ( given that you play the game however you see fit ) the only sane solution for this could be already mentioned by shazba before... she needs to take a shit too ! :ROFLMAO:
Or it's somethings that he said during the meeting like the prostitution ring or Burke fuck youngs girls. But we can all agree that the true reason is that she want to take a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: dolfe67

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But what does the yellow bracelet mean that first JJosy wears at the EP8 dorm party and later Maya wears it?:unsure:

I am open for suggestions
It could be one of the many benefit action bracelets or they just share their jewelry and such. ;)

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
The MC didn't screw anything up. It was Zoey's mistake. She left. Zoey takes a cue from Emma and Bret, like they did when Emma went to Vegas. That's exactly how Zoey handled it. First she had contact with the MC every day, then not for a day, then not for two days.

Yes, the MC didn't write Zoey for two weeks. Maybe during that time he started his summer job and fell in love with Josy.

If Zoey hadn't left, maybe the MC wouldn't have fallen for Josy. :unsure:
I was talking about the last scene of the interlude with MC in bathroom

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
damn now he adds all this story it makes me want to do a playthrough for zoey too... im going to end up having 6 fucking playthroughs because i like too many

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh, please, she wants to golden shower you .. she just remembered you hav ta try it with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no better time than the present time to strengthen your bond.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
This made me be less interested in Zoey. Who cares about the surfing, tattoo shop and dumb friends with everything going on in the main story? The only thing that happened to Zoey was her grandma died so she had a mini-crisis and went off surfing and got tattoos everywhere. OK. She could just post all this to her social media account and let me get back to the Sage path.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
not sure if you've seen it, but turns out you can actually unlock the 2d art renders; there are four magazines that can be clicked on:
Well done! The magazines are indeed where you pointed them out. I was surprised that the images were in the game folder but not visible.

Reactions: Infynite

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
does anyone else's game crash when you use the new phone?? mine keeps crashing when i try to look at the tasks.....send help lol

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Interlude - waste of time that could have been spent on relevant story. DPC is either going to shove Zoey down our throats or needed a creative break.

Zoey -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've lived through this scenario and didn't say "fuck her" and regretted it. They've both grown up and out, time to move on.
Preach. Plus let's be honest, she didn't go through some beach bros just because no ntr. Make it semi-relistic and homegirl would have come home with 2$ and a belly :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes