UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She is the past. MC has a brilliant future with one of the wonderful babes he meets over the past 8 episodes.
There is no string to her, no redeaming quality after she treated MC like a teddy bear:
she humped MC to get off then she went all trash can floozie to her hippie dream world.
I know, but I can almost guarantee you she's going to linger like a fucking bad case of herpes.

Definitely Arieth. Then Tremolo gets to do an Agatha Christie closed room mystery in the DIK house to find out who's the daddy.
MC : "I've gathered you all here today to reveal the truth! The fucker is someone in this room!"
*cue dramatic music as the camera pans around with everyone looking at everyone else, lingering on a very sweaty and nervous looking Jamie*

Reactions: xsssssssss

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
Does anyone have an idea why Salvia knocks on the door and yells like she's pissed off? I've tried several routes where you sleep with her mother Jade and on the route where you don't sleep with Jade and she knocks on the door just as if she's angry Or is it my imagination? It almost looks like the next scene is going to be Salvia the Shining

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
Hm, i can't start a new game? I only have "Import, Continue, Options, Gallery, Music and Interlude (nothing happen there). What am i missing? I feel dumb, lmao

kiryyuu

Aug 1, 2021
Stupid question but if I delete the first two seasons folder (excluding the saves ofc) can I still view the old scenes?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Does anyone have an idea why Salvia knocks on the door and yells like she's pissed off? I've tried several routes where you sleep with her mother Jade and on the route where you don't sleep with Jade and she knocks on the door just as if she's angry Or is it my imagination? It almost looks like the next scene is going to be Salvia the Shining
It's just Sage being Sage it's not that she's a princess who speaks in a refined way she is a "Dude"

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Definitely Arieth. Then Tremolo gets to do an Agatha Christie closed room mystery in the DIK house to find out who's the daddy.
For some reason i'm eager to find out...
Only name's mentionned is Arieth, heather and sally...

But i feel like trying a playthrough don't f*ck anyone....
And see if MC actually ends up without any girl.

Unless anyone already tried... then i wanna know... wich girl will always end up f*cking MC
Maybe it's MC's kiddo? :WaitWhat:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Ok that was pretty short, BUT:
1) It had more content than most of the 4-6month update circles of other games.
2) It was pretty well written for a short story..
3) Had some nice animations(that take plenty of time to make)..
On the other hand, what's with the orange peel skin? was that supposed to be an artistic filter or what?
In animations it looked scaly-hairy-sparkly...

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
i was pleasantly surprised when I saw the update here on f95......i didn't realize that the dev had been working on Zoey's backstory since i'm not currently supporting him on patreon...... The work is great as usual.....but the colors on some renders change weirdly...... I was also a bit disappointed after playing it since it means I'll have to wait more time for progression of the main story.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Ok that was pretty short, BUT:
1) It had more content than most of the 4-6month update circles of other games.
2) It was pretty well written for a short story..

"3) Had some nice animations(that take plenty of time to make)..
On the other hand, what's with the orange peel skin? was that supposed to be an artistic filter or what?
In animations it looked scaly-hairy-sparkly..."

Jersey shore, Gym tan Twilight....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes