Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Will this slut interfere with the new formely relationship with Jill? If yes, she should just return to the shithole she was being in the past year or so.

• Angry
Reactions: mlpoknbhuyg

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
A very strange ending. Apparently, simultaneous relationships with Jade and Sage are canon. There's no point going on the Sage route if you're not fucking Jade. Pink literally forces us to quarrel with Sage even if we were good guys.
By the end of episode 8, it was already clear. Pink has canonical paths that are the most logical and side paths of the players, in which there are a lot of plot blunders. The whole choice is essentially illusory. To enjoy the game we have to play as Pink wants.
Perhaps the reason for the angry saga at the end of the interlude could be the following.

Who are the LI's at the Burkes. Sage, Josy, and Maya. Sage talked to Josy at EP7's HOT party. But she didn't say she was fucking the MC too. Now if the MC was dating Sage and Josy/Maya, maybe there could be payback?
what if sage just needs to take a dump and she can't hold it anymore?

ok, had to get that one out of me

but a thought had occured to me:
what if sage was the one pregnant (that pregnancy test we still don't know who it belongs to) and she wants you to open the door so she can throw up?

oh yeah, also this:
Interlude Vault Code 2575

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Couldn't agree more:
1646450502958.png
You junior Snowflakes out there, don't end up a entitlement-seeking drop out. Hug trees, save whales or whatever the fuck you flakes do after a proper secondary education and making something of yourself. Anyway, back to the Crown & Cokes and modding. <steps off soapbox after retiring before 50>

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
what if sage was the one pregnant (that pregnancy test we still don't know who it belongs to) and she wants you to open the door so she can throw up?
But by whom? That pregnancy test occurs in the ending whatever the MC did with Sage or anyone else. But you, as the player, have the option of not having sex with Sage, or if you do, of not cumming inside her. If not by you, then by whom? Chad? Not a chance; the implication is that he hasn't had sex with her in a while, if at all. And she certainly hasn't fooled around with anyone else. I would also say that having Sage pregnant by anyone other than the MC would involve needless complications to the coding.

Oh by the way, there is no variable saved when the player makes the choice to cum inside or outside of any of the LIs. In other words, DrPinkCake doesn't know what you did in those circumstances.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
A tip of the hat to DrPinkCake - the interlude was extremely well-written. A new slew of characters were introduced and in short order given depth.

The relationship between the MC and Zoey was neatly paralleled and Zoey, herself is now a complex character that one can empathize with. This will make her return into the MC's life much more dramatically interesting instead of having Zoey come back on the stage as a mere story device.

Bravo! Bravo!

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
what if sage just needs to take a dump and she can't hold it anymore?

ok, had to get that one out of me

oh yeah, also this:
Interlude Vault Code 2575
Its isnt gonna be any of the LI who is pregnant.

For me its one of the HOTs:
Ashley, Elena, Heather or Arieth.

If Arieth is pregnant, is gonna be difficult to know who the father of the baby is , she fucked almost all the DIKs and the guys in B&R.

Nov 11, 2019
I lost a lot of excitement for this game after Episode 8. I played Acting Lessons so I knew it was coming, but I hate having to choose. I know harems aren't feasible but there's just so many amazing LI's in this game. It's tragic :cry:

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm, i love this game but this thing felt hard to care about. And Zoey, really ? Still, i'm not paying for it and can't really complain too much.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey man, I don't know if I can give some criticism about the latest version of the game here (interlude), or if it even matters to post here, but I was wondering if the new dialogue options were going to stay like that, because I honestly hate the new style. The old dialogue choices were much better in my honest opinion. These new ones give a cheap cartoon feel and I really dislike it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Okay, I played the Interlude a few times. I'd say it was about what I expected. We played as Zoey, got a sense for her character, confirmed she's still carrying a torch for the MC, and cut away just when we got back to the present.

Unfortunately, that means I don't think the Interlude was worth the time spent on it. I'm still pretty unenthusiastic for Season 3, especially with the reveal that Episode 9 will be titled Vixens. It sure feels like Season 3 is going to be yet another stall job as the MC struggles to stop acting on instinct and commit himself to what he really wants YET AGAIN!!

But since that's still months away, let's hit the highs and lows of the Interlude.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, more lows than highs. My enthusiasm remains depressingly low, but hopefully we can get back to the story I want to follow now.

tl;dr The Interlude does its job but I doubt it will impress anyone who wasn't already eager for it. BaDIK as a whole is still exactly where it was when Episode 8 ended.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2019
I don't understand what was the point of this interlude.The only positive I can take is I really like Zoey's sense of fashion.The interlude felt like it did more for side character than for Zoey.
The only problem had with it was that 3 months of development time was taken so we can get an interlude which treated Zoey the same way as game of thrones and how I met your mother treated thier characters.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes