vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
i play it again and i just wanna take a closer look ad female char how they look
to my suprice is that Maya great girl btw have a very strange skin
and don't say its my comp becouse i have a powerfull game comp with a 8 gig gpu

her face have little holes in it ad some point you can see her feet not the most beautiful feet
but it seems to me she have a very old skin ??

then later you see jill my god her skin is flawless
View attachment 366847

same is for josy talk about a amazing body
View attachment 366848

and bella even i think she is the oldest of most girl you can date her skin looks great to
View attachment 366852

so what do you guys think and what about Maya ??
how she looks
your pic she looks fine i had it when it was dark in there room and maya was lying together with the mc
and ad that point i was strange whats up with her skin

maybe its a bit of grapic issue from the game self ??
Your falling further into my grasp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Genlog76 I kinda understand what you mean, during night scenes with Maya her skin does look like sandpaper. No offence Maya fans btw I really love her.
I think you already found the answer. Although DPC has great renders, even he could make a mistake. There are lots of Maya's renders in the dark room. Maybe it's lighting or maybe it's something else - in any case, that wasn't made deliberately.

• Love
Reactions: Mormont

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I think you already found the answer. Although DPC has great renders, even he could make a mistake. There are lots of Maya's renders in the dark room. Maybe it's lighting or maybe it's something else - in any case, that wasn't made deliberately.
i dont mind ad all its just i saw it so thats why i ask
overall its a amazing looking game with a very good story :)

Reactions: vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
1565296865666.jpeg
Her New hairstyle is flawless also can I just say that for some reason this render looks much higher quality then 0.2 idk maybe it’s the new hair texture that’s making me think that

NOOOO I RAN OUT OF LOVE REACTIONS :(
Come on 3 Jill previews she’s probably getting the most content.
Honestly, I have no doubts we will see Jill the most in this update, of of all the main 5 girls she has the least content by far
In order of most content, I’d say Maya, Josy, Bella, Sage, Jill

We need more Jill desperately, I mean for most of these girls we know what the conflict will be already
Maya’s will be her past love thing and maybe her dad
Josy’s will be about the other partner she’s with
Bella’s is her husband and Jill
Sage’s will be her and Chad’s relationship
But Jill..... we know so little about Jill, what’s her motivation? What’s she trying to Acheive? Hopefully we will get that, and if we do? Jill might just be tied for best girl, Maya will always be my favourite, but if done right (and I’m sure DPC will nail it) Jill will be right up there with her and I can’t wait for it :love:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
View attachment 367167
Her New hairstyle is flawless also can I just say that for some reason this render looks much higher quality then 0.2 idk maybe it’s the new hair texture that’s making me think that

Honestly, I have no doubts we will see Jill the most in this update, of of all the main 5 girls she has the least content by far
In order of most content, I’d say Maya, Josy, Bella, Sage, Jill

We need more Jill desperately, I mean for most of these girls we know what the conflict will be already
Maya’s will be her past love thing and maybe her dad
Josy’s will be about the other partner she’s with
Bella’s is her husband and Jill
Sage’s will be her and Chad’s relationship
But Jill..... we know so little about Jill, what’s her motivation? What’s she trying to Acheive? Hopefully we will get that, and if we do? Jill might just be tied for best girl, Maya will always be my favourite, but if done right (and I’m sure DPC will nail it) Jill will be right up there with her and I can’t wait for it :love:
about josy she have mix feelings same as MC both dont know what to do
and if you tell the truth to maya the mc talk about it and tells maya he stil a noob in romance
so am sure there wil be more story for that

bella also like the MC but she is maried so maybe we get more info about her husband

sage want revenge on chad for him cheating on her and chad is pissed of ad the end
there wil be a fight between mc and chad no doubt about it

and jill is the bigest secret like you said we dont know much about her

and maya like the MC to so it wil be very hard choices for the mc to make
it wil be a hard road for him

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
about josy she have mix feelings same as MC both dont know what to do
and if you tell the truth to maya the mc talk about it and tells maya he stil a noob in romance
so am sure there wil be more story for that

bella also like the MC but she is maried so maybe we get more info about her husband

sage want revenge on chad for him cheating on her and chad is pissed of ad the end
there wil be a fight between mc and chad no doubt about it

and jill is the bigest secret like you said we dont know much about her

and maya like the MC to so it wil be very hard choices for the mc to make
it wil be a hard road for him
I will be hard for Ma- I mean, it will be hard with Maya to choose :)

Oh wait, no it won’t cause Maya’s the best girl! :ROFLMAO:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Ouch lmao. She doesn't have a bio so I doubt it. It'd be better if you moved on to Riona or Camila in regards to the side girls.
The bios will be massively expanded in 0.3, and almost every character will get one. DPC said in a status update that coding limitations prevented the amount of bio slots previously, but that has been fixed. Sarah was also "won" in a poll on patreon, where DPC asked which HOT girl do you want to see more of in 0.2 and Sarah won. She maybe got more "air time" than DPC originally intended to give.

Camila and Riona are certain to get my major D, but they got nothing compared to Sarah.

I've mentioned it before, but I'm a huge sucker for girls who look like Sarah IRL. Those brown eyes, tiny freckles and brown hair; she's irresistible .

screenshot0031.png

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I will be hard for Ma- I mean, it will be hard with Maya to choose :)

Oh wait, no it won’t cause Maya’s the best girl! :ROFLMAO:
wrong there is no best girl yet its what the MC things is the best girl :)
The bios will be massively expanded in 0.3, and almost every character will get one. DPC said in a status update that coding limitations prevented the amount of bio slots previously, but that has been fixed. Sarah was also "won" in a poll on patreon, where DPC asked which HOT girl do you want to see more of in 0.2 and Sarah won. She maybe got more "air time" than DPC originally intended to give.

Camila and Riona are certain to get my major D, but they got nothing compared to Sarah.

I've mentioned it before, but I'm a huge sucker for girls who look like Sarah IRL. Those brown eyes, tiny freckles and brown hair; she's irresistible .

View attachment 367201
sex with her was great :p :love:

Reactions: Minengeschoss

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I’m a about to start a war with......not that many people, Jade fans, Camila fans, and Sarah fans....

Brown eyes are boring. blue, green, anything other than Brown are better

1565298764314.gif

But I give Jade a pass since she is Dynamite

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes