darji

Nov 3, 2021
DPC wrote in discord that the Interlude is the first story he wrote. When he was working as a programmer and was bored, he wrote a story and postponed it. When he got acquainted with visual novels and began to develop them himself, he decided to include it in BAD as a separate story unrelated to the main plot.
And this is how it feels. I feels like a sidestory and after the cliffhanger of Episode 8 it feels kind of bad timing for this. I actually would have integrated in a short version in one Episode when he tells his LI about his past or as Some prologue story when BAD has been completed to have also time thinking about a new project if he wants to do it.

And I think this is why many people see this as a negatvive thing. People wanted to play Episode 9 instead.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Why don't you use the message he sent you as a sig?
Sorry needed to quote something ;)
Anyway, now it's clear they all called you crazy but you've been right all the time, it's only fair to get you that 3some you always wanted (or anyway last time in this thread, although Quinn needed to manage some restaurant so a replacement was needed, but finally here's the girls volunteering! Cheers mate! ;)

thewanted2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sorry needed to quote something ;)
Anyway, now it's clear they all called you crazy but you've been right all the time, it's only fair to get you that 3some you always wanted (or anyway last time in this thread, although Quinn needed to manage some restaurant so a replacement was needed, but finally here's the girls volunteering! Cheers mate! ;)

View attachment 1688557
Foursome
anim_ep9_teaser_end.jpg

Reactions: vogelbeest

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Seems like it didn't

Would you share an interlude save please?
When you load up the Interlude, you should see an Import button on the left side of the menu. If you click on it and there is nothing there, you probably didn't save an export at the end of Episode 8.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ummm.... I clicked on Flush. WHy does it go to netural. Is there a variable to change it to chick?

View attachment 1688570
View attachment 1688571
The answer is in the last render. You needed to have fewer DIK points to be a CHICK. Instead you wound up with +4 to -4 DIK points after your choice, so now you have the Permanent NEUTRAL affinity.

It is not impossible to change it now, but it would certainly be difficult.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes