NyVar

May 23, 2020
I got a huge shock reading all these negative comments :oops: I mean, what the actual fuck?!
I loved this interlude! Be it a female protagonist or not.
A free spirit can be just that and not be a communal fuckhole or a slut aswell. I cannot fathom why ppl would think that as a HUGE impossibility. I actually personally know more free spirits that are not sluts than i do that actually are. That's just me, but i know for sure my friends are not the only ones in this world who are like that.

I think this interlude is the perfect addition to the series, and whichever route one is on it's a viable continuation if MC desides to give in to his feelings for her, or just dont give a fuck at all. She is his first love. and when not ended in a disaster, its impossible to not have the ability to rekindle that flame.

I personally cannot wait to find out what the next episode unfolds!! Just crossing my fingers we wont have to wait another 6months for it :( Not complaining - Just too damn impatient :p

So, HUUGE(!!) thanks to DPK and his team!

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
Idk guys, why you so mad, Interlude is just a kind of break for DPC, it's like Acting Lessons, but with better animations and graphics. Halloween and your LI will not run away, Zoey and MC still have conflicting feelings for each other, until the end of misunderstanding whether they were best friends or something more. Everything will depend on the player in episode 9.

z-chord.png

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
I enjoyed the interlude. It felt like a good spin off episode and I would have been down for a game of Zoey having lots of sex with many different people as she learns to be a surfing tattoo artist in San Deigo. I am not sure what drama she will bring into this game. Of the wall theory she starts dating Neil and gives the MC a sibling. She seems more like a person the MC would meet up with every few years for a quick romp and a discussion of how their lives are going then a current LI.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's gonna fucking hurt, that's all I know... LOL
Since this result is barely a surprise... what is there that actually hurts when it's time ? :p By then you must have come to terms with this... if not you still knew it was coming :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

kehmesis

Aug 13, 2019
Criticisms for the interlude is misplaced as the real problem is DPC's stubbornness in hiring help.

Introducing a new LI through an interlude or through a season's episode is exactly the same thing except that an episode with other content will distract the player from the content they don't like or are skipping.

This interlude was basically a way to not have to go through flashbacks in season 3. Everyone who dislike Zoey should be grateful it was in an interlude you will not have to go through again (or ever, really).

Again, the issue is that new content is so rare that it feels really bad when it's about a part of the story you don't care for. DPC needs to hire to push out content a little quicker or the fans' criticisms will only trend up with time.

Reactions: SomboSteel

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not sure if someone else has done this, but just thought I'd post a contrast between Episode 3 Zoey and the Interlude Zoey:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good to see the update has her looking a little less like a crack whore than the original...
There really aren't equivalent shots here, but these might be close enough. Original Zoey looks ok, but in this particular shot, Interlude Zoey looked like a fucking lizard. I don't know why, but she made me think of this guy:
Not a huge difference there, but Interlude Zoey's face is slightly less harsh looking.

All in all, there hasn't been a huge makeover, just better quality renders and slightly less of an addict look.

And here's a nice shot to finish on.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Criticisms for the interlude is misplaced as the real problem is DPC's stubbornness in hiring help.
Never will happen, his ego and greed level is way to high...
This intrlude could've been done easily by someone hired so he can solely focus on the main game...

Now i want my Bella interlude i mean if this "no one cares about" girl Zoey got one why not others LI should get one to see what they were doing in past... oh but wait we find out about others past throughout the main game not like Zoey with a standalone update... damn this chick is special to dpc...

Last edited:
Reactions: JapanFreak

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Elena and JB have a relatively open relationship. Elena doesn't seem to mind three-way sex with another girl. Besides, she is a nymphomaniac, as we know from EP2.:cool:
Right... but that's them... what does it have to do with our Fuckface & Co. ? :LOL: Besides... a " relatively open relationship " :ROFLMAO: That's the very same as no relationship but fucking regularly :KEK: We don't KNOW how they actually stand on this ( maybe they will recruit Fuckface for a romp who knows ? :unsure: ) but as I mentioned before this has little to nothing to do with your own shit in the J&M trio...

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Not sure if someone else has done this, but just thought I'd post a contrast between Episode 3 Zoey and the Interlude Zoey:
Good to see the update has her looking a little less like a crack whore than the original...
There really aren't equivalent shots here, but these might be close enough. Original Zoey looks ok, but in this particular shot, Interlude Zoey looked like a fucking lizard. I don't know why, but she made me think of this guy:
Not a huge difference there, but Interlude Zoey's face is slightly less harsh looking.

All in all, there hasn't been a huge makeover, just better quality renders and slightly less of an addict look.

And here's a nice shot to finish on.
Everything would be fine, but this jaw of Zoey...
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes