TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
What I don't understand the most about these Interlude complaints, is the ones that say that "Zoey brings nothing to the story"... like she isn't a vital part of MC's life.

Also, "I don't care about Zoey", if you went into the Interlude hating it beforehand you already knew that you weren't going to care about her story. Imagine having the same thought process about every new character that gets introduced, like "Who's this Nicole chick, I don't care about her". If you have been in this forum long enough you can notice that Nicole is a really loved character in here even though she wasn't introduced at the beginning, she got scenes and time to build up her character... just like Zoey (or every new character) is going to get apart from this Interlude.

So, of course you don't care about Zoey, she's still a new character. Give DPC some time before you proclaim that "This was my favorite game until now" or that "I'm uninstalling, fuck this game" you bunch of whiny babies.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Rena 2.0 Motherfuckers Lets Do This.

My expectations for this is quite low, lets see what happens my friends.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The question is why do you even need this? Is it just another girl for the reason that someone could not have found one after 8 episodes of playing this game? She feels forced and unneeded at all. She is onyl there to cause some conflicts which at this point is not even needed. She does not bring anything new to the table. She is not connected to any overall Mainplot.
But Zoey IS connected to DrPinkCake's 'Mainplot'. I believe that DPC intended to bring her in at this point of the narrative from the beginning. None of us here (unless DPC is here under an alias) knows how this game will play out in the end. So, we don't even know what the 'Mainplot' is at this point... any more than we knew what would happen in Acting Lessons at the halfway point of that game.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I decided to play the interlude again. Cause why not.

And after stepping back from wanting it to be about my MC, and being pissed about ANOTHER new girl being added, I have revised my opinion. I actually like Zoe. I don't like her chest tattoo (i could have lived with it on the back) and she doesn't seem like the kind of girl to get so many piercings, but i digress. The story is rather charming. Zoe has potential. All the things i said before are true too. I really really wish we had a prologue with the Zoe only before the main game. It is too little, too late, to bring her back now. I don't think she stands a chance against the other LI, not just because she doesn't do it for me attractiveness wise, but also because she's gotten so much less screentime.

Basically, I think she could be an interesting character, so long as she doesn't bring any of the forced drama, i mentioned.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
What I don't understand the most about these Interlude complaints, is the ones that say that "Zoey brings nothing to the story"... like she isn't a vital part of MC's life.
Is she? Yes she was his first love but otherwise? Nothing she did was actually influencing her in such a way. his college life plays a huge part in his development. The women he met there were more influencial in his life than Zoey ever was. He did not start plaiyng the guitar because of her. He did not start drawing. Nothing she did in this interlude was infleuncing him. They just moved on after she left.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay soo.. I hope Interlude won't delay real story. It wasn't interesting for me, the best part of the update are renders that are awesome like always

Reactions: se7en_mp

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Weakest part, so far. This character got a whole (and unnecessary) episode for herself. Doubt she'd have gotten it, if DCP didn't plan to shove her down our throats harder than Maya and Josy.
Yeah..i hope not.
I only have one spot of ''forced friend with never ending drama i couldn't care less about'' and that spot is filled by Maya.

Idealy i can hook Zoey up with Maya, they are happy and enjoy their time (without bothering me), while i finaly get my Josy only path.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Also, "I don't care about Zoey", if you went into the Interlude hating it beforehand you already knew that you weren't going to care about her story. Imagine having the same thought process about every new character that gets introduced, like "Who's this Nicole chick, I don't care about her". If you have been in this forum long enough you can notice that Nicole is a really loved character in here even though she wasn't introduced at the beginning, she got scenes and time to build up her character... just like Zoey (or every new character) is going to get apart from this Interlude.

So, of course you don't care about Zoey, she's still a new character. Give DPC some time before you proclaim that "This was my favorite game until now" or that "I'm uninstalling, fuck this game" you bunch of whiny babies.
I for one am in the complete opposite field, Zoey intrigued me before, there wasn't much info about her to go on, only the MC's impression of how he felt for her AFTER she was gone. I always hoped she would get a more relevant place, it was his 1st love after all. The 1st broken heart. That's relevant, always.
This Interlude made me love this game even more. We got a new character. We got a glimpse of what our MC never managed to see or know about her, about what she feels for him, about what she did while away (he has the complete wrong idea of what went on). This amplified their history, made the whole story even more interesting.

I am on the "This Interlude made this game better" field... Bring it...

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Get Ems back with her boyfriend and watch them fuck.

Fun fact. NTR purists will say the game now contains NTR. Because a female character our character never met, had consenual sex with her ex and the image was on our screen.
Lol. Seems like a real issue

darji

Nov 3, 2021
But Zoey IS connected to DrPinkCake's 'Mainplot'. I believe that DPC intended to bring her in at this point of the narrative from the beginning.
But Nothing you saw in there was evidence for this. Esepcially after a very strong Episode 8 this feels weak on so many Levels imo. There was not even a big conflict for the future. Like her picture being released on the internet will be a huge plot. We already had that with Cathy which was way more drama and impactful than Zoey and her story.

Reactions: FatGiant
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes