Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
I wonder what's the mean behind "Vixens" for an episode name.
Vixens is related to women who control others peoples by their sexuality, they are really sexy but at the same time shrewd. You can search about Daji/Tamamo no Mae folklore, who are Vixens in the definitions that I said but also in the fact that they are females foxes who can transform in human.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Its going to be fun when Mc and Zoey see each other again. The Mc has move on or he tells himself he has. I find it funny that while Mc consider Zoey his girlfriend she just said that they where best friends that fuck a lot. Zoey herself said talking about feelings isn't easy for her and that going to cause some drama for Zoey, MC, and LI add on top of that the way she look at her drawing of MC I wounder is wanting MC as her best friend or her best friend that became her boyfriend. Zoey going to play a role for the rest of the game she didn't come in as a haft time show. Starting off Zoey will cause some drama but depending what you do with Zoey you could all be great friends even with your LI or former LI. Honesty Jill and Zoey could be best friends because Zoey will reminded Jill of her sister and likes graphic design. Bella and Zoey would start off like MC and Bella. Zoey and Josy bodies are a like and both like a writing, but with the history Zoey and MC have and if Josy thinks Zoey wants to take MC away from her she could stat off hating her which would be funny to see. Part of why Mc likes Josy could because she reminds him of Zoey. Maya and Sage would like her because she a bad ass. And of course Derek will want to fuck her.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
the error occurred when i owerwrote the folders on my v8.0 game. does anyone know how to fix this?
Ya, you don't overwrite anything with the Interlude, it's a separate install. Once it's installed, open it up, and click import in upper left corner and it will auto detect any Season 2 saves on your system to import into Season 3.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
Ya, you don't overwrite anything with the Interlude, it's a separate install. Once it's installed, open it up, and click import in upper left corner and it will auto detect any Season 2 saves on your system to import into Season 3.
oh my god, fuck... so did i ruin my game and saves now... how can i repair?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
There are so many definitions of ‘Vixens’ in urban dictionary, that I don’t know if I should be worried about resisting temptation or I should be relieved that maybe we could get more threesomes. :ROFLMAO:

Either way, the definition ‘Female fox’ is a perfect representation for our girl Sage. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I would move everything but the zip download file to a different folder, then unzip the file and try it again. It should pick up your saves from the default save area on your computer. If that works you can delete the stuff you moved earlier.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
I would move everything but the zip download file to a different folder, then unzip the file and try it again. It should pick up your saves from the default save area on your computer. If that works you can delete the stuff you moved earlier.
I mean when unzip the interlude to a different folder I can play it. but I can't open my main game. it crushed. how could I save my main game?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
And if operation save the saves doesn't work see page 1 /extra for a link to some saves hidden somewhere in this thread. (pretty much every girl + explanation to use them, the saves that is, we trust and hope you know how to use the girls...)

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
And if operation save the saves doesn't work see page 1 /extra for a link to some saves hidden somewhere in this thread. (pretty much every girl + explanation to use them, the saves that is, we trust and hope you know how to use the girls...)
dude, I have saves but I can't open my main game, not the interlude, because I owerwrote interlude folders on main game folders. i wonder if I overwrite v8.0 update folder on them again, will it work?

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
That's exactly why you know Neil is your father, the diary been in hands of others and contains MC's mother's versions of stories you hear from your father. So if you would say Neil lied then he should have manipulated a diary that he did not even have....
HE got the package not that long ago it got sent in the mail just before you bday and he opens it so the grandad had it

True but look he gives you when you read it its not shock your reading it its worry and the fear of the unknown. He cant remember the story he been telling you right at the begin he is unsure of days times everything
Neil might not be the father but he clearly love you and your mum alot.... Just a crazy theory but you never know. AL taught us that DPc loves to throw a curve ball out of NOWHERE

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
dude, I have saves but I can't open my main game, not the interlude, because I owerwrote interlude folders on main game folders. i wonder if I overwrite v8.0 update folder on them again, will it work?
The exe file will be back to v8.0 then so it might work, but there is a possibility you get crashes if the other files messed up the other libraries. So it's worth a try but else DL the compressed version (or unren and see if you can remove all files of the last date since those are your last action)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes