Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hooboy. So much to address today. Let's start with the most important.
Health is irrelevant as your health can change a lot in the coming decades. What matters more is your age. If you're in your 20s you should be fine. Older, not so much.
Hey, fuck you, junior! I've survived leap/falling off a train and bouncing like a discarded accordion. I've survived cancer (twice!), and I survived disco!
*grumbling* goddamn punk kids...
Don't think that's Sage at the end unless she's had some major work done on her model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is most assuredly not sage. The girl on the left is clearly the classmate we don't have a name for yet, who likes to get double-teamed by fellas at the dorm party. I do not recognize the other two, but I'm hoping we get to see more of them.
It's the dorm party scene you walk into a room and you see a guy and girl fucking MC says "I wonder who that is it's to dark to tell."
Well yeah, but we as player can see it
That couldn't have been anyone, clearly no Camilla Rhiona or Sarah
You're right, but JFC, why are you people so adamantly against spelling their names correctly? You don't even have the excuse of hearing it, because it's a goddamn text-based game. FUCK.
Why is everyone saying that there is two scenes? i only got one...
I have an answer for this. Here's why:
Stupid question but if I delete the first two seasons folder (excluding the saves ofc) can I still view the old scenes?
No, you can't. That scene data does not exist anywhere except in the data files of the first two seasons. Delete the files, lose the scenes forever.
is interlude part of the story?
It most definitely is. Think of it as episode 0.5 of Season 3 (episode 9 will be the first full episode of season 3).

Now, on to my own issues this game.
1:
1-eyebrows.jpg

They do, Zoey, you're just young and stupid. It'll come to you eventually.
Source: Some of my eyebrow hair now grows out to 2" or longer if I don't rip them out first.

2:
2- emoticons.jpg

Those are called emoticons, you blue-haired fuck, and they predate 'emoji' by decades.
(note: I still like her, but she's getting on my tits in this interlude)

And the biggest, most important immersion-breaking detail:

3:
3-Maths.jpg

Yo, DPC! You need to fucking address this one and fix that shit. Bret's a dickhead who has never known anything but San Diego all his life. That means his stupid ass is a US American citizen. Americans do not do "Maths". It's Math. Anybody adding an S at the end of Math is revealing themselves as a foreigner and needs to be dealt with accordingly.
(in this case, just by slapping him for watching too much BBC on cable).

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Nah, he feels guilty you get 5 grand from people you don't even know, he did his best but he cant give you money like that and then some guy that doesn't even want to know you sends you 5000... That's just harsh for any father.
Most important is what would even be his motive to lie to you? It really makes no difference if the man who raised you and you know as your father if he's biologically your father or not....

Very true he is your dad either way.... He loves you.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Good job! I was datamining the game and wonder how did I miss these 2D art, DPC gonna be sneaky if they are now during dialogue: Here on pictures if it's help, credits to you! :coffee: (y)

Wow, that's actually next level.
Now I have to pay attention not only for what they say but what they look like too.

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Strange idea would you take josy from maya if the option was their. I.e you was playing DIK didnt get the 3 ways said you still had feeling and she has feelings for you ??. Or vice versa you take maya from josy
Its clear she loves you more than she lets on.

Reactions: weezysaid

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
I just gotta say something that's really bugging me as I play through the interlude (I won't read replies yet cause of spoilers). What's Zoey's endgame with becoming a surfer? The way she's talking about how she wants to make her grandma proud it almost feels like she wants to make a career out of it. The stepdad is right, it's a hobby at best. As I play this interlude I'm having a very hard time getting connected with this plot as it's so comically absurd. If she was going to Hollywood to become an actress, that's fine. It's a longshot becoming a famous actress, but still possible. This just reminds me of my younger days when people I knew traveled between Canada and Australia to work on the ski hills. Yeah, they were traveling and getting some tidbits for their resume, but even they knew they were screwing around just so they could ski all year.

Apr 7, 2021
Good job! I was datamining the game and wonder how did I miss these 2D art, DPC gonna be sneaky if they are now during dialogue: Here on pictures if it's help, credits to you! :coffee: (y)
Thanks brother, I would've put in the images myself. But I was too lazy and I was afraid I would get timed out for spoilers (idk what is the spoiler policy here for this forum).

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
NOT religious but JFC dudes and dudettes, WTF are you all spoiling so much the DAY after. Some are kindly using spoiler tags. Others are not. BADIK is not a priority for me, but is on my to do list this weekend... but I mean FUCK.
Ok thanks
Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: ArDZer and FatGiant

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Im trying to figure out why they would completely add Zoey this late in development it just feels like there's gonna be too much going on like will she be another Li over top of the others and if so what was the point in making a decision at the end of last season? Is he gonna be a second playable character completely and switch back and forth between the two? Again that sounds like there will be too much maybe this is just me and don't get me wrong I like her model and I want to like the character but I'm not seeing a point in it this late in development

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Im trying to figure out why they would completely add Zoey this late in development it just feels like there's gonna be too much going on like will she be another Li over top of the others and if so what was the point in making a decision at the end of last season? Is he gonna be a second playable character completely and switch back and forth between the two? Again that sounds like there will be too much maybe this is just me and don't get me wrong I like her model and I want to like the character but I'm not seeing a point in it this late in development
I hope we can play with her, it would be interesting if she join the Hot so we have a DIK playable character and HOT...but i don't know maybe she would be another LI. But who knows..

edit: she can't join B&R, she has a diploma. My bad

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I hope we can play with her, it would be interesting if she join the Hot so we have a DIK playable character and HOT...but i don't know maybe she would be another LI. But who knows..

edit: she can't join B&R, she has a diploma. My bad
She studied online and graduated but the problem is that no college in San Diego accepted her and probably B&R accepted her I don't know why but that college seems like a college for retards :ROFLMAO:
epi_passing_time18.jpg epi_passing_time21.jpg epi_passing_time19.jpg

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Played interlude for the first time (because yeah, there will be more playtimes). And well, Zoey got. Fuck

I kinda love this interlude. It was a really good breath from the things happening in B&R. Like other already said: Zoey story was relatable. About her grandma, her dreams, her feelings. All of it hit me in the right places. If the aim of DPC was make us care about her well, good play, it worked. She unfold like a great character (and her great butt, tatoos and piercing nipples helped too :devilish: ). No, she is not even close to make me doubt about my loyalty to Josy and Maya, and even in my others branch my top priorities still are Nicole, Riona, Lily and Camila. But i really wanna see more Zoey in the story and since i'm still skeptical if DPC will give to my 4 favorites girls proper routes and endings, Zoey is definitely my backup plan in others branch.

Also, the tech aspects of the update were great. Just imagine the future episodes with this quality. It's good and bad at same time because the fucking time will take to make it.

Now my watch to ep 9 begins, i already miss Josy and Maya so much that it hurts :cry:

P.S: I fucking need go out on a date with Riona, take her to a Japanese festival or whatever to see her dressed this way in game, i fucking need it.

Last edited:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
I loved it in the interlude, but it also left me with a very big uncertainty, it's kind of like not knowing where the plot is going.I may write what I think

I'm new here and I came here for the same reason as everyone else, not being able to pay DPC for your condo.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: anon2323j and LSC82

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I think that Tremolo is hunkering down in the bathroom because he knows he is boned no matter what playthrough you are on. There is no scenario where this evening goes well for him and he needs a moment to think up what kind of bullshit he can conjure to save his girls. I'll bet the lion's share that it is going to involve some alone time with Jade and a little of what we call light blackmail. But I think that Jade is going to be the one who has him at a disadvantage. He is basically caught in a spider web and she is the spider. Sage is just mad at him because he is acting weird, but she doesn't know the whole story.
Sage may just be mad, because the MC is taking his sweet time in the bathroom while there is important stuff being discussed outside and she needs support, as the MC promised he would be there for support.
That's what I think too. He panicked after "shit, shitm shit" and locked himself inside the bathroom. Sage wants him out of the bathroom to actually support everyone.

Or Sage had to take a massive shit.
You are all getting it wrong!! MC is hiding in the bathroom obviously because he had a massive erection thinking about a threesome with Sage and her mother Jade, so he had the urge to have a wank in the bathroom because he is a horny pervert.
Well, that's what a normal person would do, right?
Sage is angry because she had the same thought because she's a horny pervert too, she's just eager to have the threesome and she's already half naked outside the door!
Come on people have some common sense!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes