sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
MC is hiding in the bathroom obviously because he had a massive erection thinking about a threesome with Sage and her mother Jade, so he had the urge to have a wank in the bathroom because he is a horny pervert.
Well, that's what a normal person would do, right?
Come on people have some common sense!
Riiight ! :LOL:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You right about that and that makes Josy like king retard right? being like 47th in line to get a spot in a college a trained monkey could get into.
Josy is an economy student, probably one of the most (if not the most) wanted studies at B&R, so number in line really is irrelevant to your grades when applying since there's just way more applicants then available spots, you can get into a less popular study with lower grades simply because less people are applying or more spots are available.... So aslong your trained monkey applies for gender studies he will get accepted but you can count on it the monkey will never even be placed on a waiting list for economics.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Played interlude for the first time (because yeah, there will be more playtimes). And well, Zoey got. Fuck

I kinda love this interlude. It was a really good breath from the things happening in B&R. Like other already said: Zoey story was relatable. About her grandma, her dreams, her feelings. All of it hit me in the right places. If the aim of DPC was make us care about her well, good play, it worked. She unfold like a great character (and her great butt, tatoos and piercing nipples helped too :devilish: ). No, she is not even close to make me doubt about my loyalty to Josy and Maya, and even in my others branch my top priorities still are Nicole, Riona, Lily and Camila. But i really wanna see more Zoey in the story and since i'm still skeptical if DPC will give to my 4 favorites girls proper routes and endings, Zoey is definitely my backup plan in others branch.

Also, the tech aspects of the update were great. Just imagine the future episodes with this quality. It's good and bad at same time because the fucking time will take to make it.

Now my watch to ep 9 begins, i already miss Josy and Maya so much that it hurts :cry:

P.S: I fucking need go out on a date with Riona, take her to a Japanese festival or whatever to see her dressed this way in game, i fucking need it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read your post and I said to myself "Who is this?" I saw the avatar "WTF who is he?" I saw the signatures "I know this sig combination"

And then I saw the name "Oh my god I can't believe it" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410

Burma

May 22, 2018
I'm just gonna stop trying to guess how long things will take because I'm never right....
Anyways:
---

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

---

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand. We never run ads and we're entirely crowdfunded! If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options.
Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love.
Link is dead

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
This picture is clearly inside the DIK mansion. Looks like these girls wear costumes, so probably during the planned Halloween party? I think all three of these chicks are new introductions. Maybe we have seen the one on the left before, not sure.

edit: just realized they aren't even new introductions really. As Heycock pointed out earlier we've seen all of them before. Just don't know their names yet.
Middle one is Kylie no?

Now, on to my own issues this game.
1:
1-eyebrows.jpg
1-eyebrows.jpg

They do, Zoey, you're just young and stupid. It'll come to you eventually.
Source: Some of my eyebrow hair now grows out to 2" or longer if I don't rip them out first.
Exception does not the rule make, she's right. eyebrows, just like eyelashes have a predetermined terminal length

I just gotta say something that's really bugging me as I play through the interlude (I won't read replies yet cause of spoilers). What's Zoey's endgame with becoming a surfer? The way she's talking about how she wants to make her grandma proud it almost feels like she wants to make a career out of it. The stepdad is right, it's a hobby at best. As I play this interlude I'm having a very hard time getting connected with this plot as it's so comically absurd. If she was going to Hollywood to become an actress, that's fine. It's a longshot becoming a famous actress, but still possible. This just reminds me of my younger days when people I knew traveled between Canada and Australia to work on the ski hills. Yeah, they were traveling and getting some tidbits for their resume, but even they knew they were screwing around just so they could ski all year.
now that you mention it it was quite the pipe dream, maybe if she'd gone there for the surfing but stayed for the tattoos?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I tried mate. But couldn't do I need to download being season 1 and 2 for it to work?
Think you can just make the map with saves if you use the correct path without needing the complete season 1/2 game.
The interlude will only look for the end saves from S1/2 so the rest is irrelevant for running it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Did you make the mistake of playing episode 8 with Scrappy's mod installed, leading to an end save that would not be a possible result for an un-modded game?
I played Episode 8 with the mod installed and I had no problems importing my saved game into this interlude.

Reactions: UrsusDerpus

Lucas Mattos

Mar 18, 2018
So excited to play all futures updates and the whole story.
I can't choose to be with just 1 girl, I liked all of them and their different personalities, now that I got to know a little more about Zoey I liked her too, even though she broke the MC's heart!
I will have to play all routes multiple times to enjoy this masterpiece when it finally ends!

Reactions: Night Hacker

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
It is going to be pretty funny when Zoey goes to B&R to track down the MC and she finds out that he is pretty much screwing the whole school.
He was kind of her puppy before she left.
I mean according to her, they were just friends with benefits. But she had his full attention. Now she is going to find out that the friends with benefits line has become a very long line.

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
She studied online and graduated but the problem is that no college in San Diego accepted her and probably B&R accepted her I don't know why but that college seems like a college for retards :ROFLMAO:
Yes, Quinn told Riona she is very bad and without the tuition she would fail at college and i don't think she is way better than her...one more bad student what difference make?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes