dynamite123

Feb 24, 2022
Hello guys i'm new to adult games. I just downloaded this game but i can't start. Do I need to download Season 1? If yes, where can I?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For those who think Zoey is coming into the game too late. There are 4+ more literal years to ponder that shit. There is no "too late" at this point.

Sure there may be a girl that some players have fallen for, and for them, just keep pursuing that girl (for the next 4 years, yep, don't stray at all, I'm sure it will be fun), and fend off Zoey like a dog in heat.

For others, Zoey is the mc's best friend. He's known her for years compared to having known every other girl in the game for a few weeks, maybe a couple of months (even Josy, who he worked with for quite a while, he didn't even talk to her until he was leaving).

What do you dudes think, that Zoey will come along and Jill/Bella/M&J/Sage will just get kicked by the wayside?

If you don't like Zoey, you don't have to. Just like you don't have to like Quinn, Jade, Nicole, Lily, and all the other non main LI's.

You can tell in the mc's voice when Neil calls that he's already a little apprehensive; just like some of the players. Do you really think DPC is going to force the mc to ditch all the other girls and go on a fuck fest with Zoey? I mean, it's not really a fuck fest if it's just the two of them... :sneaky:

Zoey is sure to be a complication, just like any old flame showing up (even when you're married). When the mc's girl(s) finds out who Zoey is, you don't think there's gonna be a little jealousy, a little insecurity.

The rivalry between the girls is great fun. Episode 8's library scene was packed with it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course the rivalry isn't restricted only to the library:

But wait, there's more! For an older list of other jealous reactions, click here.

So just imagine the claws coming out when Zoey hits the scene. :eek:

Ya'll getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. Just remember these two critical words:

Multiple. Fucking. Saves.

Ok, that was three words... :p

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
[/QUOTE]

That's her fault for thinking she's a MG

But wait, there's more! For an older list of other jealous reactions, click here.

So just imagine the claws coming out when Zoey hits the scene. :eek:

Ya'll getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. Just remember these two critical words:

Multiple. Fucking. Saves.

Ok, that was three words... :p
I only wish the the mini games were selective, most are fun besides the drinking/painting ones.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Won't happen, but it would be funny as fuck if their reunion amounted to a quick greeting followed by a quicker dip 'cause the literal strippers are waiting :KEK:

Not at the strip club, of course. We others boys taking out Nicole to dinner :WeSmart:
Zoey could do with some humbling when it comes to the MC. I don't outright dislike Zoey but I'd like to see each LI make their presence known to her even if it stings a little. If she wants to categorise all that history as FWB or whatever there's some mileage in seeing the MC decidedly *not* FWB with each girl. Maybe drive home what she lost/gave up.

Then again maybe I just wanna see some jealousy. There's been one real example of it all game (Jill after Tybalts presentation) and it's odd nobody seems to really give a shit if the MC has fucked half the campus. Part of me wants to see the look on Zoey's face when she sees the MC get picked up by Jill for some fancy date or witnesses a very happy MC playing music with Sage wrapped around him.

I've said it before, maybe her late introduction is to ease the writing. There's a lot of elements to the story made harder to write because of all the variations in combinations of LI. Forcing everyone to pick a single LI and introducing Zoey as a "rival" might actually let the LI's interact with one another a bit more. Flesh the characters out.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
please someone help me how to import ? i can't load my end of season 2 save in interlude, and it doesn't appear in import save even after I copied the save in season 3 game's save folder and appdata save folder

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For others, Zoey is the mc's best friend.
This is the only point where I disagree on your last post... and don't tell me DPC-s sob story got the best of you... as you said it " Zoey is the mc's best friend " QUESTION : In what universe does a best friend bail on you like Zoey did without telling a word how she feels ( if we mentioned here " best friend " then this just became moot in an instant ) about the Fuckface and why the fuck does this " best friend " think that hearing a similar story went sideways makes it okay what she did ( or did not :LOL: ) and try to pick things up where they left it proximately a year ago ( I know some of you calculated it somewhat but actually it's irrelevant... )

I don't believe in that part either that " old flames " just happen to show up outta blue without any agenda... since these folks parted ways already it's not between the normal things to just pop by an old flame ( specially when you mentioned married / in relationship etc. ) It's not an okay thing to do... and as you indicated it too Fuckface realizes it in a jiffy that the shit just hit the fan ! :KEK: Is there any other reaction possible from a living breathing human ? :unsure: ( And don't get me wrong it's not about Zoey being " faithful " ( strange for a " best friend " ) or not that is almost as important as how many times did the Fuckface try to impregnate whoever he had sex with ( hint : zip :ROFLMAO: ) )

So yeah sure game on of course Zoey path exists so it shall be done too... but for me the Zoey path will always come as secondary and don't care how DPC tries to sell this story best I can offer is friendship regarding her ( and not even a close one at that !!! ) These things are messy learned it the hard way from personal life... don't need DPC to try to teach me what I already know ;) But on the other hand... I'm curious what sorta tragedy will happen to US ( as in with whichever cast member ) coz drama drama and a little more drama is the motto of this developer :p

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What is this update?
It's a side story about what happened to his girlfriend Zoey. Why she left for the west coast and what happened to her, plus a little about their relationship. I wasn't sure about it when I first downloaded it, but it turned out to be a very good side story with an interesting ending.

Jul 13, 2018
While she remained in a way faithful to the MC, MC fucked the whole college, his teachers included. Would be funny if Zoey gets on a killing rampage a'la AL. :ROFLMAO::devilish:
i mean it depends on the path you choose if you choose Chick and only one girl , Dik and all girls , Dik and Sage. But if you choose Chick or Dik and others , MC won't be in a relationship with anyone for season 3 . I am playing all paths XD cuz i knew new love interests could show up after seeing the Others option

Jul 13, 2018
Okay, so I understand why you are bashing some people here over Zoe. However, I don't agree with it because for some people Zoey is an ex-gf in a story with established love interests at Season 3. What DPC should have done is probably introduce bits and pieces of her every now and then with the established purpose of being the first gf that the MC had. Not just give a flashback when talking with Bella and hope that the audience would have some form of attachment with Zoe.

And regarding the Nicole point, Nicole was introduced as a consistent character back in Season 1 when you went to the club with the DIKS. Then after that, you met more of Nicole through the dating app and more in Season 2 during the volunteer sessions. The point becomes moot especially when trying to introduce zoe has a potential love interest late in the story with a reminensce in the form of a little flashblack and a line from your dad.

Finally, I agree with that sentiment of being inmature that this is the final straw. Just let them be, no need to stoop at their level. I can guarantee when DPC releases the new chapter in October, they will come back.

P.S: I did not play the interlude because like I said in my other post and a little of this one, I don't really care about Zoe much. I will play the october update though hehe.
No love interest is established if you choose Others at the end of S2 , which means MC chooses no girl. Also Zoe have been teased in the game it was pretty obvious she would show up. Luckily for me i have saves for every path in the game

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
It's a side story about what happened to his girlfriend Zoey. Why she left for the west coast and what happened to her, plus a little about their relationship. I wasn't sure about it when I first downloaded it, but it turned out to be a very good side story with an interesting ending.
Cheers for the info. Is it relevant to the main story at all?

Reactions: Night Hacker

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is the only point where I disagree on your last post... and don't tell me DPC-s sob story got the best of you... as you said it " Zoey is the mc's best friend " QUESTION : In what universe does a best friend bail on you like Zoey did without telling a word how she feels ( if we mentioned here " best friend " then this just became moot in an instant ) about the Fuckface and why the fuck does this " best friend " think that hearing a similar story went sideways makes it okay what she did ( or did not :LOL: ) and try to pick things up where they left it proximately a year ago ( I know some of you calculated it somewhat but actually it's irrelevant... )

I don't believe in that part either that " old flames " just happen to show up outta blue without any agenda... since these folks parted ways already it's not between the normal things to just pop by an old flame ( specially when you mentioned married / in relationship etc. ) It's not an okay thing to do... and as you indicated it too Fuckface realizes it in a jiffy that the shit just hit the fan ! :KEK: Is there any other reaction possible from a living breathing human ? :unsure: ( And don't get me wrong it's not about Zoey being " faithful " ( strange for a " best friend " ) or not that is almost as important as how many times did the Fuckface try to impregnate whoever he had sex with ( hint : zip :ROFLMAO: ) )

So yeah sure game on of course Zoey path exists so it shall be done too... but for me the Zoey path will always come as secondary and don't care how DPC tries to sell this story best I can offer is friendship regarding her ( and not even a close one at that !!! ) These things are messy learned it the hard way from personal life... don't need DPC to try to teach me what I already know ;) But on the other hand... I'm curious what sorta tragedy will happen to US ( as in with whichever cast member ) coz drama drama and a little more drama is the motto of this developer :p
I don't get the upset over Zoey leaving.

Best friends drift apart.

Unless Zoey planned on marrying the mc, she didn't need to stick by him forever (and even marriage never guarantees that shit).

She always dreamed of surfing, was pretending to surf since she was little, and when her gran died, it nudged her along a bit more.

Although the departure stung a bit, for both of them, big deal. It wasn't meant to be goodbye forever. She was just getting ahead of him, she figured they be back together again once he finished school:

Sure she was a little selfish, but what the fuck, you put your own life on hold because you don't want your friends to miss you?

So she followed her heart, or so she thought, but it turned to shit.

People move to new towns all the time, they say goodbye to their close friends, keep in contact where they can, and sometimes just drift apart.

It's life.

But now she's back, and obviously, if she thinks things will go back the way they were, she's wrong, and that's just part of the story, and it could make for some fun situations. :giggle:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I will say if he's giving Zoey a dick chick choice's thing are we able to shape her for her return or are we gunna be playing her more? Or do the choices just not matter?
I don't see having Zoey as a female protagonist in any future releases. But I do believe that how Zoey reacts in certain situations will depend on the choices you made for her in the Interlude.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes