Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage and Tybalt are both adopted children of Stephen and Jade Burke. Sage and Tybalt are not related to each other by blood or to Stephen or Jade, so far as we know.

Cathy doesn't fit in at all. I believe you have confused her with Jade.

The ending of the Interlude in the bathroom relates to the ending of Episode 8, where Sage brings the MC along to meet with her adoptive parents. He has panicked and run into the bathroom. The exact explanation of why Sage is pounding on the door will wait until Episode 9 is released, although there are theories floating around on this forum.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
BTW not many people read Zoey's notebook and there is a lot of important information there, such as that she turned 20
Yes, Quinn told Riona she is very bad and without the tuition she would fail at college and i don't think she is way better than her...one more bad student what difference make?
Helping Zoey and Riona in their classes is my goal :ROFLMAO:

Oct 19, 2020
BTW not many people read Zoey's notebook and there is a lot of important information there, such as that she turned 20

U know Riona is asian, right? They come with math skills. He can teach Zoey :D

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

I read the entire thing. I even entered the correct vault code. I loved it.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

kinqsemq

Aug 13, 2020
Sage and Tybalt are both adopted children of Stephen and Jade Burke. Sage and Tybalt are not related to each other by blood or to Stephen or Jade, so far as we know.

Cathy doesn't fit in at all. I believe you have confused her with Jade.

The ending of the Interlude in the bathroom relates to the ending of Episode 8, where Sage brings the MC along to meet with her adoptive parents. He has panicked and run into the bathroom. The exact explanation of why Sage is pounding on the door will wait until Episode 9 is released, although there are theories floating around on this forum.

Yes, i confused cathy and jade. So if we have relationship with Jade what gonna happen :oops::oops:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't get the upset over Zoey leaving.

Best friends drift apart.

Unless Zoey planned on marrying the mc, she didn't need to stick by him forever (and even marriage never guarantees that shit).

She always dreamed of surfing, was pretending to surf since she was little, and when her gran died, it nudged her along a bit more.

Although the departure stung a bit, for both of them, big deal. It wasn't meant to be goodbye forever. She was just getting ahead of him, she figured they be back together again once he finished school:

Sure she was a little selfish, but what the fuck, you put your own life on hold because you don't want your friends to miss you?

So she followed her heart, or so she thought, but it turned to shit.

People move to new towns all the time, they say goodbye to their close friends, keep in contact where they can, and sometimes just drift apart.

It's life.

But now she's back, and obviously, if she thinks things will go back the way they were, she's wrong, and that's just part of the story, and it could make for some fun situations. :giggle:
What I miss is the " Say something ! " moment... for both of them :p As you bring the example from the diary read the last couple of lines... " He can come to join... " "... started a life there for us... " Where is Fuckface in all this ??? SHE has this all planned out in her diary but does not say shit to Fuckface ( think this would be a serious convo by the way... ) about plans dreams whatevs... this is just someone who's desperate for " something " that she is not even certain about -> a hot mess :LOL:

So in my opinion these are not best friends just friends with benefits... then something happens one of them fucks off to the other side of the country tries to get along with her plan which ultimately fails picks up some " friends " and " fiends " crawls back home since the wet dream came to an end and finally expects a hot welcome ! By the way a year or so passed...

Talk about selfish :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Rannell

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

You are totally right. Many people didnt pay attention in a lot of things in this interlude. I see people picturing zoey as a devil. And she is a very sweet girl. It shows how fast people are to judge others only by how they look like. Many people saying a lot of things about her just because she has a blue hair and is outgoing. But if you really read everything you see she is nothing but a sweet girl who had deep feelings for MC. And even being away from him, he never left her mind at least once.

That is why I am really glad in the choices I made so far in this game. Why I chose have no LI other than Quinn, because it is the only genuine relationship that could happen for MC if Zoey didnt come back. The others in my opinion felt so out of place. Sage didnt want anything serious with MC and started having fun with him while in a relationship, the same did Josy and Maya. I never felt anything about them.

Jill for a long time hid who she was from MC. That left the only few people who were honest. Bella, Jade, Pink rose girls, Quinn and Riona. Bella and Jade are both married, so for me I see them just as a fling. I like Nicole and Lilly. Nicole was very forward with MC so was lily. But from them all Quinn would be my choice.

Now the zoey is coming to the plot, and after everything I saw about her, I think she deserves to be with him, but if for some reason the story doesn't go as I would like in the future, my target will always be the other girls and my mc will just have fun in college with Quinn, Rionna, Nicole, Lilly or build a relationship with them.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
You are totally right. Many people didnt pay attention in a lot of things in this interlude. I see people picturing zoey as a devil. And she is a very sweet girl. It shows how fast people are to judge others only by how they look like. Many people saying a lot of things about her just because she has a blue hair and is outgoing. But if you really read everything you see she is nothing but a sweet girl who had deep feelings for MC. And even being away from him, he never left her mind at least once.

That is why I am really glad in the choices I made so far in this game. Why I chose have no LI other than Quinn, because it is the only genuine relationship that could happen for MC if Zoey didnt come back. The others in my opinion felt so out of place. Sage didnt want anything serious with MC and started having fun with him while in a relationship, the same did Josy and Maya. I never felt anything about them.

Jill for a long time hid who she was from MC. That left the only few people who were honest. Bella, Jade, Pink rose girls, Quinn and Riona. Bella and Jade are both married, so for me I see them just as a fling. I like Nicole and Lilly. Nicole was very forward with MC so was lily. But from them all Quinn would be my choice.

Now the zoey is coming to the plot, and after everything I saw about her, I think she deserves to be with him, but if for some reason the story doesn't go as I would like in the future, my target will always be the other girls and my mc will just have fun in college with Quinn, Rionna, Nicole, Lilly or build a relationship with them.
Good for you. I'm glad with my choices too and they are very different from yours. See how that works? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
U know Riona is asian, right? They come with math skills. He can teach Zoey :D
But don’t forget, Asian stoner defeats Asian maths skills. Riona’s fucked.

Speaking of asians, Zoey’s mom caught me off guard. I thought, “Who’s this Asian woman, is she Zoey’s maid or something?” Turned out to be her mom. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goldenrule91

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't see having Zoey as a female protagonist in any future releases. But I do believe that how Zoey reacts in certain situations will depend on the choices you made for her in the Interlude.
Zoeys Dik-o-meter is not a pointless thing... although if you skip Interlude and just play the final decision you set her attitude for good :ROFLMAO:
Riona’s fucked.
Yup many many times... by Fuckface and who knows how many randos... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes