keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Hi. Could you kindly let me know how to use saves from SteveyP (they are in the link on the 1st page of the thread) for current version? I have downloaded Being a Dik transfer saves and inserted the file into saves + I have put Episodes 9 saves into folder. Altough I do not see anything in "Import" and saves on page 9 do not work, they are genetrating errors. Sorry if this was addressed, I did not check the thread because of spoilers

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More specifically Quinn if you ask me, the other group are all just ordinary hook ups... Quinn has pottential path that might reveal in upcoming chapters.
Edit: come to think of it, Lily and envy(Nicole) might have potential path too... :FacePalm:

Last edited:

denoturk

Nov 27, 2018
0.8.2 is a fix patch of 0.8.0...
Includes patches 0.8.1 too
So yes you gonna need that for some fixes...

If you click on Changelog on the main post, you can see the entire patch note...
Much faster to get you info too instead of waiting for answers after asking.... :FacePalm::WeSmart:

v0.8.2
- Fixed an issue where asking the Pink Rose girls for a picture required permanent DIK affinity as opposed to DIK affinity.
- Fixed an issue with the Rewards app, showing an exclamation mark wrongly when reloading saves after finding special renders.
- Fixed a rare bug where the app description would still show after closing the phone.
- Fixed a bug with the fast travel button being enabled too early in a free roam event in episode 7.
- Fixed an issue in episode 7, where Jill's scene would be skipped if you left Cathy after class.
- Fixed an issue with the save transfer interface that didn't use the current save name automatically when saving.
- Fixed an issue with the History menu, cutting off sentences.
- Fixed a bug with the new message icon in episode 2.
- Fixed a dialogue issue for Isabella's morning scene in episode 2.
- Fixed an issue with the episode 6 pack quest.
- Fixed a bug with Triple Tile that caused multiple entries of new high scores.
- Fixed an issue with a special render in episode 6.
- Fixed two Settings app icons that were put in the wrong order.
- Fixed a wrong bios entry in episode 5.
- Added a missing bios entry for a major choice in episode 7.
- Fixed bugs with Swyper chats where girls didn't properly reject you.
- Fixed a dialogue bug with gender classes episodes 1-2.
- Fixed two renders in episode 6 which were reversed due to cleaning the bathroom in the mansion mini-game.
- Fixed a bug in the mansion mini-game which in rare cases would exceed 100% experience points during allocation
- Fixed a bug with the gallery for a lewd scene in episode 8.
- Fixed a bug in the Music app that caused multiple songs to be loaded if you favorited a certain song.
- Corrected typos in episode 8
I'm having a "little" problem at finding 0.8.0 patch so I tried my luck :d Where can I find 0.8.0 patch

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Zoeys Dik-o-meter is not a pointless thing... although if you skip Interlude and just play the final decision you set her attitude for good :ROFLMAO:
I've been thinking about that. Her DIK score can obviously be passed on to Episode 9, but what would it be set to if you chose to skip one or more of your routes? Her DIK attitude is set depending on how you respond to a question, but what about the actual score, since there is none if you skipped. It makes sense to me that the score will not be tested, just the attitude.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
It's been so long since Chapter 1 I thought Zoey was a younger version of Maya with blue hair.
Suddenly adding a completely new character/LI doesn't make any sense to me when there already are so many.
Characters that many people like, for example Quinn, are already barely getting any content.
Quinn gets a fair amount of content if you take the right options.

Reactions: kih1952

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
so...

Josy Quinn Maya

cake
Sage Isabella Jill

right? but why Quinn dou? i need more of those "guess who?" naughty picks, so that i can enjoy this type of updates, joke.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Assuming a level page generation until the Interlude drops, even with no growth in page generation after the drop, we would reach 9000 pages about 10 days after that drop. I say we'll get to 9000 within 5 days... and I won't be here, because I'll be playing the Interlude.
HAHAHA! I was way too cautious. It has taken less than 48 hours after the Intermission hit this thread for us to get to Page 9000.

• Haha
Reactions: KeShane

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What I miss is the " Say something ! " moment... for both of them :p As you bring the example from the diary read the last couple of lines... " He can come to join... " "... started a life there for us... " Where is Fuckface in all this ??? SHE has this all planned out in her diary but does not say shit to Fuckface ( think this would be a serious convo by the way... ) about plans dreams whatevs... this is just someone who's desperate for " something " that she is not even certain about -> a hot mess :LOL:

So in my opinion these are not best friends just friends with benefits... then something happens one of them fucks off to the other side of the country tries to get along with her plan which ultimately fails picks up some " friends " and " fiends " crawls back home since the wet dream came to an end and finally expects a hot welcome ! By the way a year or so passed...

Talk about selfish :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
The problem with Zoey and the MC was that they never really talked seriously. Also, there were unfortunate misunderstandings before Zoey left.

Zoey did talk to the MC about her leaving. Only it wasn't explicitly about San Diego, it was about Miami. Zoey was already toying with the idea and the MC said they could do that. I guess the MC thought they could do that when they graduated high school. But the conversation wasn't serious enough.

After Zoey's grandmother's funeral, Zoey got flowers from the MC. What did the sticker say? "You do" Right after that, she Googles for a surf school.

When they leave at the station, the MC tells Zoey that he believes in you too and that it wasn't just her grandmother who did that.

As you can read, there were some unfortunate circumstances that only came about because Zoey and the MC never talked seriously about their relationship.

In San Diego, new impressions are flooding Zoey. She hears the story of Bret and Emma. The two are not good role models when it comes to relationships and have a negative influence on the immature Zoey. But there is also a Jonah. I think Jonah gave Zoey the motivation to finish her trigonometry degree online. But all this time, Zoey has remained loyal to her MC? Why, really? She thought the MC would move in with her in San Diego after she graduated high school. Lack of communication at the beginning of the interlude. Since the drama was still going on, DPC caused the big misunderstanding of the interlude. Emma's unfounded jealousy and the resulting Rooster Cluck. When Zoey reads this Rooster Cluck, she finds that her family, friends, and the MC can read it. In the subsequent decision of whether or not Zoey should take the phone away from Emma, Zoey tells Emma, and thus the damage is done. Now Zoey makes her biggest mistake. She doesn't call the MC right away to explain the Rooster Cluck. Zoey already knows what damage this Rooster Cluck has done. It's in the answers to the cluck. Who is the wolf? His answer was just one word. So this "wolf" was already mad and angry when the rooster crowed. Yes, it was a mistake on Zoey's part to go to San Diego, but I believe that the breakup of Zoey and the MC came about because of the rooster cackling and that is the real drama. Their relationship breakup was caused by Emma because of jealousy.

Theory:
DPC may be building a mega bomb. At some point it will be revealed that Rooster Cluck was not true. Lies have short legs, as they say.

What if Emma has a relationship with someone close to the MC? It does not matter if it is kinship or friendship. What if that person is an LI? Will the MC overreact again or lock herself in a bathroom?

Will Zoey fight for her MC?

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Jeez, some people here acting like Zoey is the most evil fictional character in the entire VN world...

View attachment 1686546

She's being introduced, goddamn it, I guess you guys also hate every single new character that is new to the story, right? like Christie, Penny, Kylie, Nora... characters that weren't there at the beginning but were introduced eventually.
Did their story take 3 months of development while ignoring all main LIs?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
i mean it depends on the path you choose if you choose Chick and only one girl , Dik and all girls , Dik and Sage. But if you choose Chick or Dik and others , MC won't be in a relationship with anyone for season 3 . I am playing all paths XD cuz i knew new love interests could show up after seeing the Others option
Yep, same here.

Reactions: dav3knight

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
do i need to download the version 0.8.2 before i can play this interlude? my last version of saves is in version 0.7.2 and when i copy the old saves it got error.

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
The diploma is from high school. A prerequisite for entering a college like B&R.
I thought it was a diploma of college, i don't remember if it was high-school diploma...i should replay the interlude for the others path anyways. I hope she will be a playable character but it would be complicated have two plot in the same game. It's not Detroit become human :LOL:

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes