• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi, how do i install the inter season stuff plz?
It's basically a new game. So install as new game.
You had to finish season 2 and made a save when the game asks you to make it ready for season 3.

Then when starting interlude, you need to select import and it will show your Season 2 endgame saves.

Reactions: Krakapouet

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Some have already compared Zoey to Quinn in terms of personality, and you can agree with that when you look at Zoey from detention, where the MC meets her. Zoey from Interlude has spent more time with the MC, and if there's one thing we know about the MC, it's that it can influence people in a positive way.
Got it, eat too much broccoli and your hair will turn blue

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Just a quick reminder if DPC hadn't made an interlude it was just a 2 months wait for episode 9 and most likely the big Halloween party :p

Don't get me wrong, i was bumped that when DPC announced the interlude and thought of it as wasted time. Allthough after playing it i can understand why he did it. It is/was just too much of a story to put into an episode and it would just be too distracting of the ongoing story if he just added it into episode 9.
Can't wait for episode 9 but i do think he made the right decision. It gave alot of inside information about the "break up" and why Zoey left. Also how devastated MC was after that.
Very curious how he will implement the affinity we gave Zoey in this interlude. Will she be aggresive and pushy toward MC as a DIK and lovable and understanding as a Chick? 1 thing is for sure, she is still into MC .... alot...

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
A couple of thoughts about 9 episodes.
1) The Way Of Others.
On the path of others, the player will of course be blocked on the paths of the main love interests, but he will receive (as it seems to me) the maximum amount of sexual content. Lily, Quinn, Nicole, Zoey, Riona, Camila and all the other girls who were supposed to be the temptation and obstacle of the player on the path of the chosen LI will become available. But what will be the limitation? Will there be any temptations of the player in the way of Others?
I hope it will. I would not like to have a choice conditionally between a sex scene with Lily and Zoey, who later block their paths, but something more complex and dramatic. For example, Josie suddenly turns out to be available and if you decide to have fun with her, this leads to the break up of Josie or Maya. And the player thinks what is more important: the happiness and well-being of two friends or their own lust.
In short, I want this branch to make more sense besides the fact that you can fuck any girl on campus. In fact, the path of Others is the status quo of the player of the first two seasons.
2)The path of love interests.
It is clear that the player must pass some tests to confirm or deny that feelings for his girlfriend are firm and sincere. Otherwise, season 2 would be the last. I want the player to actually have a hard choice. The choice is to go talk to Jill at a party or fuck Lily and Riana in the next room is the easiest option. Of course there will be such elections.
That's why Zoey appeared. But for this, the player really needs to love Zoey in Interlude so that her tears and declarations of love cause a dialeme and a difficult choice. Women's tears are a favorite female manipulation.
On the other hand, Zoey's character is obviously devalued. What will happen to her if we decide to date her? How will she behave? And vice versa? I think Zoey is a story for the whole season, which will grow like a snowball. Perhaps DPC will allow a mandatory betrayal by the player, which will cause difficulties and drama. In any case, Zoya's role is obvious, and at the same time I do not know how to make her character not look so instrumental.

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
You can only import saves from the Season 3 export (done at the end of season 2). Regular S1/S2 saves will not work.
Riona made it pretty clear she doesn't come with anyone. ;)
#1- there are 5 LIs, not 4. Of the lot of them, I think I'll go with Josy, though (with or without Maya). Fun, somewhat unencumbered by giving a shit about other people's opinions. I like that freedom.
Restaurant girl: Camila. I love Riona, but we're talking long-term. Cam & Josy are going to make beautiful children.
Pink Rose? Eh.. Nicole seems the most mature, but Lily's got a post-stripping career plan.. Hmm. I think I'll stick with Nicole. She's warm, caring, and A-OK with sharing. Vital qualities.

B-squad side girls? Just how inclusive is this net that's been cast? There are a lot of others the MC hasn't been dipping in yet. Given my preference, how about Jill's mother, Amelia? She looked pretty hot in that flashback. Jill might be a fluke, she needs good-looking siblings.

JILL SAGE JOSY&MAYA. Main love interest. too much focus on them not to be

BELLA is in the middle of LI scale and not sure how she can be classed there a weird vibe DPC has done. BDSM and mum together the story of her husband seem to change. (like left after the JILL ISSUE ) she is not open to a sharing you at all not even with JILL who i think she clearly been intermate which might be why the husband is gone ( JILL has experiments with girls the hints are there ) Bella treats you like the mother son dynamic from the start and it stays. and i hope that don't change at all... she is the better stable choice even if love Jill she still fuck you but will mother you both which jill and you both need lol so bella is B squad and LI

Quinn is the odd one out because apart of the FUSION meal she never ask for anything money wise and gives it for free yet returns your help with sex too repay you. after chapter 7 though its different but not keen to date i think you fill a protector role in her heart she loves you and want to be with you but she wont settle down too much in other words you can sleep around with others if she is there or knows about it in advanced

B squad is the teachers including NORA ( that im going to enjoy he doesn't know who she is but she clearly does )

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Quick question, is it possible to get a permanent neutral affinity?
yes but you have to choose well from the start dont let winning the Hell week be you goal and try to aim for a few wins only and dont fight as much it lock you in at the best time

or use the mod which most of do at this point lol

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Very curious how he will implement the affinity we gave Zoey in this interlude. Will she be aggresive and pushy toward MC as a DIK and lovable and understanding as a Chick? 1 thing is for sure, she is still into MC .... alot...
Interlude dialogue choices will not affect Zoey later in the game.

After doing Interlude once, if we import more saves we have a choice to skip Interlude, and the only choice we are being asked to make is how Zoey solved the problem with Ems. It is therefore the only variable element of the Interlude that will be reused in the rest of the game.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Some have already compared Zoey to Quinn in terms of personality, and you can agree with that when you look at Zoey from detention, where the MC meets her. Zoey from Interlude has spent more time with the MC, and if there's one thing we know about the MC, it's that it can influence people in a positive way.
Very interesting observation :unsure: Zoey is technically the girl that the MC has spent the most time 'with', although she didn't think it was an actual relationship and he did somehow (it never came up I guess :KEK:). It's possible that the Zoey we see in the Interlude is very different from the Zoey in the past who was acting out a lot and ended up in detention, and that her change is due to the MC's influence. We already know Zoey influenced the MC to a large degree, so it makes sense, although again she only thought of him as a 'best friend' so maybe the change wasn't as drastic.

The interesting part of this is the fact that we actually get to change Zoey's personality based on the choices we make during the Interlude - could this be the in-game representation of what you're talking about? In other words, are we the players choosing how Zoey acts, or are we choosing how the MC has influenced her to act? For example, we can choose for Zoey to act more like a DIK, is that because she's naturally a DIK or because that's how the MC liked her to act? It's interesting because we don't get the choice to do this with any other character in the game, besides the MC himself, and as you point out Zoey is the character who has spent the most time with the MC.

If the choices we make for Zoey are in fact representing how the MC has influenced her, it would be quite a clever narrative tool by DPC to show the effect he has on people he's with.

Or all of this is wrong and I'm over-analyzing a normal game mechanic, but hey it's 6 months until the next episode so what else do I have to do :KEK:

As far as Zoey's personality compared to Quinn's, it's hard to say, but we've obviously seen both of them change in the MC's company. I could easily over-analyze everything we do know but no one's interested in that, so I'll try and make an interesting observation myself instead. Here we go :Kappa:

Zoey's reaction to Neil at the end of episode 8 - the big beautiful smile - is the same reaction that I envisioned Quinn eventually having to him. Some of the scenes I'm most looking forward to in Quinn's story are her meeting with Neil and bonding with the MC over their mutual love of their dads. Quinn's a daddy's girl, and the MC loves his dad a lot too, so it's something they share in common, along with growing up poor. Neil is the kind of dad who would accept girls like Quinn and Zoey unconditionally as part of the family when the MC brings them home, and that kind of acceptance for a girl without a father figure around would be met with a lot of hesitance at first, but once they're comfortable with it, they'd embrace it completely. So Quinn and Zoey are somewhat similar in that aspect of their personalities I feel, at least Zoey of the past - surprisingly, despite the way episode 8 ended, Zoey gets no interaction with Neil in the Interlude, but then she has limited interaction with the MC too once she makes the decision to leave. Regardless, it's interesting to think of the current Zoey as someone that Quinn could have become if she'd been sitting in that detention class and met the MC instead.

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Its super easy barely an inconvenience
Zoey walks up to him kisses him knowing full well he is dating a LI
OOOOOO simple plot points are TIGHT
She then does a back flip snap the girl neck and saves the day.
MC becomes shocked turn to the camera and does a obvious product placement because they given DPC lots of money

if you dont get the reference then WOw WOW WOW WOWWW WOW

Reactions: Ghostly
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes