POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
The jocks almost look like malformed standard Genesis 3/8 base males (at least, the original ones)! :ROFLMAO:
DPC selection of male characters ain't the best... they look too alike... and I'm not saying this just to be annoyed... Every time in a freeroam I have to talk with either Rusty or Jamie, I'm always mixing up the two... And Leon and Johnboy too, though Johboy is fatter and always in his undies which helps identification (and I never understood the purpose of Leon in the story... he seems to be an excess...)
But, at least, DPC didn't make another "Lucas 8" MC and, for this, he'll always be praised!

You looked at the guys ??? haha apart from d boy and tybalt and j boy didnt seen needed they are background noise

hahaha

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
If we play as zoey
and then we play as MC.

If MC does Zoey path.....

Is that technically chosing yourself?

kinda based

Aug 7, 2018
So I have finished the interlude today and I got a short question : In the gallery section , how do unlock the second scene of the interlude, since the first one is with Zoe and who are the two lucky persons in taht scene btw? . I don't mind spoilers since this story is quite short. Also nice sneak peek of halloween regarding Episode, can't wait but I will wait patiently tho.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So I have finished the interlude today and I got a short question : In the gallery section , how do unlock the second scene of the interlude, since the first one is with Zoe and who are the two lucky persons in taht scene btw? . I don't mind spoilers since this story is quite short. Also nice sneak peek of halloween regarding Episode, can't wait but I will wait patiently tho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
what we learned from intelude:
1- Zoey's stepdad was the man hanging out with Quinn's father.
2- Jenna it's Riona's sister
3- Emma most likely met someone from the Pink Rose , on her days working in las vegas.
4_ Zoey's friends can and will save Mc's ass in a future episode (most likely Jonah)
View attachment a_ov_Pepe_160928.webp

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
what we learned from intelude:
1- Zoey's stepdad was the man hanging out with Quinn's father.
2- Jenna it's Riona's sister
3- Emma most likely met someone from the Pink Rose , on her days working in las vegas.
4_ Zoey's friends can and will save Mc's ass in a future episode (most likely Jonah)
View attachment 1692188
1. You certain that was buddy?
2. Who is Jenna?
3. Possible, but mostly irrelevant
4. Where did you derrive this theory from?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The jocks almost look like malformed standard Genesis 3/8 base males (at least, the original ones)! :ROFLMAO:
DPC selection of male characters ain't the best... they look too alike... and I'm not saying this just to be annoyed... Every time in a freeroam I have to talk with either Rusty or Jamie, I'm always mixing up the two... And Leon and Johnboy too, though Johboy is fatter and always in his undies which helps identification (and I never understood the purpose of Leon in the story... he seems to be an excess...)
But, at least, DPC didn't make another "Lucas 8" MC and, for this, he'll always be praised!
Leon exists in the story because Jaime needs a jealous boyfriend to save him from the feminist ball-and-chain that he is co-parenting a rabbit with.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

dunhill

May 3, 2017
yea this was a good story, like really deep and what not even filled with emotion BUT nothing and i do mean nothing gets my horsey running like a sugar mommy.. i feel bad for Zoey

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Was Zoey's stepdad the guy that Quinn's father was discussing the ending of "The Departed" with before almost cutting his face off because he called Quinn a rat? I haven't compared them side by side but that would make Zoey's backstory suck a little bit more I have to admit.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
And you didn't miss much of those 1800 comments as the shitstorm here on Friday was at colossal levels
If you read 1 out of every 100 posts on this thread, only 1 of the 100 that you bothered to read will be one of the following

a) relevant
b) sane
c) coherent
d) polite
e) interesting
f) informative

and that includes this one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (this falls into the unlisted class "sarcastic bullshit" as do most of my posts everywhere)

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Was Zoey's stepdad the guy that Quinn's father was discussing the ending of "The Departed" with before almost cutting his face off because he called Quinn a rat? I haven't compared them side by side but that would make Zoey's backstory suck a little bit more I have to admit.
Their faces looks almost the same but bodies surely not. Buddy is a typical thin junkie while Pink Floyd just a regular dude. And the timings isn't match, Zoey's step-dad was at her birthday when Buddy must be doing second line of coke with Rox.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I dont think thats quinn's father lol if I had to guess it's her brother.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
She just needs a new haircut... I think it's about time...

And, worst of it all, in every game that has a riot-grrrl-like female character, she has the same haircut (Savior, Halfway House, and many others I just forgot the name...) If someone here's planning a game, please, don't use that haircut... when I see it, the first thing that comes to my mind is... "Oh! Look! Another Quinn! How original!"
Yep, exactly my observation as well. Really funny how this haircut determines the character. Yes, she definitely needs a new one to stand out.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes