Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah. Because you can skip the interlude, I think dialogue choices are pointless and are just for flavor. A bit disappointed but I guess it'd have been too much work. Maybe that single choice wil shape Zoey's character more towards "DIK" (getting Emma's phone) or "CHICK" (calming her down)
Almost every choice matters and adds to the variable zoeychick or zoeydick.

The phone/revenge thing is actually small potatoes. 2 points out of 20-30.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I think this one would be cool... You know? Keep the style but give it an improvement. This one is more fluid. The old one looks like a helmet. Just my 50 cents of opinion though.

View attachment 1692402
You Sir, have great taste, I applaud it. :) Somehow there are stereotypes, like the rebell hair for bad girls, or the Viking woman hair, which usually physically aggressive ladies get, like Runah from Bite, Freydis from Vinland etc. It is an interesting thing.

Reactions: The Japanese

kacas

Mar 14, 2020
Yes. DPC has already warned that as Zoey's character, we will fuck her boyfriend in a drug den in San Diego while MC goes on a date with Jill in the game. Zoey is announced as the first female character to be with MMF with two bandits from the Russian mafia.
ah ha! Not so absurd now is it? :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
strongly disagree

she was doing it to honor her grandma - nothing would stop her from leaving
her grandmother had very little to do with Zoey's decision, heredity aside.

luckily Zoey played with a board pretending it was a surfboard, if she had played with a stick pretending it was a rifle Zoey would be enlisted in the middle east now I guess...

rightly her grandmother wanted her to follow her passion, her true herself and gave her the chance to squander her inheritance to find out that surfing wasn't... she could have thought about it ten minutes more...

but she is young
but she's a rebel
but she has a stepfather who didn't support her....

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I thought everyone got the "Others" choice in episode 8...
I didn't really interact with anyone other than Isabella, Sage, some teachers, and Quinn + Riona...

Hopefully this means MC will marry Quinn when picking "Others".
Riona unfortunately seems unlikely after her basically-canceled episode 8 content.
Canceled content? To many pages and I missed a news about that?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
04 No, the breakup came right after the Rooster Cluck. When he told Isabella, months had already passed. But by the MC telling Isabella, it shows the importance of that Rooster Cluck.
I can see it won't convince you... but the " break up " happened at the train station... it's why the scenes happen how they happen to make you understand... but oh well ! :p ;)
05 Yes, a final conversation could have prevented Zoey's departure. He did not do it, although he should have. Therefore it was too late for that, because Zoey was gone and later the separation Rooster Cluck came.
Nothing on this world would have stopped this trip from happening... the conversation was to be about what they mean to each other and stuff... you know them chummy talk turn into serious what future they face ( together or on seperate ways... )
06. wishful thinking or not. We have the choice of Zoey becoming DIK or CHICK. On this basis, DPC will design his texts for Zoey in the later and maybe different Scene of Zoey. Wouldn't be the first time nor the last time DPC does this.
I never seen Zoey as a CHICK... so I would say a dick or no dick :ROFLMAO: But yeah dependent on this SHE will react ( most likely ) differently in certain situations ( but as I said before this was your doing during Interlude ) which means you won't have control over her... or just limited :p
The damage is done. But one should not forget that this damage was caused by misunderstandings.
This is right as it stands here... the thing is it doesn't hold any relevence for us ! ( unless you played the game as a HOMO and stayed alone all the time which is not a natural way to play :censored: )
What did Neil advise his son to do before meeting Josy for the first time in EP1? He should tell Josy how he feels about her so he wouldn't regret it later if he didn't.
Sooo ? Is this really a too difficult ( math )problem to solve ? Back to the very first segment of this post... :KEK: You can see this from an other perspective... since it was not love from Fuckface' side he let her go !... right there right then ;)

Reactions: vogelbeest
Aug 7, 2018
I thought everyone got the "Others" choice in episode 8...
I didn't really interact with anyone other than Isabella, Sage, some teachers, and Quinn + Riona...

Hopefully this means MC will marry Quinn when picking "Others".
Riona unfortunately seems unlikely after her basically-canceled episode 8 content.
Wait a second, what Riona episode 8 canceled content? Could some kindly give a short resume about what this refers to.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes