• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
The interlude was originally part of ep 9 but DPC released it as standalone sooner to reduce the waiting time for the fans.
Just be prepared Zoey will play a big part in coming episode. So he spent his time developing ep9.... This part just didn't bring us the usual cast some of us expected, but DPC been clear about it as soon he told he would release this interlude.
Okay but even then I think all this 'story' was better off being shortened a ton. It's quite clear to me that this ministory was fleshed out because it became its own episode.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The good news is Sage didn't kill MC yet! And nothing wrong with previews of that quality... ;)
Hoping that next preview is a Bella one, I'm already impatient as it is.

With some clucks in the mix at least, I miss me some of those.
Especially clucks where all the characters are roasting Dawe for some reason, those are hilarious.

1- Sage 08/03/2022
2-???
3-???
4-???
5-???
6-???
7-???
8-???
9-???
10-???
11-???
12-???
13-???
:BootyTime:
I'll see you at the end of September when the update drops. :Kappa:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I wouldn't laugh. I was already right about an eye reflection in EP7, but I couldn't really interpret it until EP8. It was the concert.

In EP9, Quinn could be freaking out. It can be seen that someone (Male) is lying on Sage's bed and on the right side of that person is something very red. My first thought on this was DnG 2 when Quinn jammed the knife into the MC's side.

What if the MC reveals something about Quinn during the Burke conversation. Or maybe she's Rhiona's avenging stalker or the MC is getting ready for Halloween. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1693733
All I see is legs spread up with red panties, but maybe my mind is perverted :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes