Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Believe me, I'm a customer of his on Steam as well, but we are practically 2nd class citizens to him, his bread and butter is the steady Patreon cash flow.
I made a guide for the game when season 2 was released, his moderators deleted my guide and ban me for a day without reason, they never explained why my guide was removed from Steam community.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Probably because he's selling an official walkthrough for like 5$ or 10$, I don't remember exactly.
I think that's why my guide was removed, I contacted Steam support, but they didn't do anything about it.
Because you were hurting his business. How dare you make a guide when DPC charges for his own guide :ROFLMAO:
If that is the case, his moderator should ban all the guides in the Steam community.

Feb 27, 2018
are you kidding me or there are only 2 scenes in this whole update? There is no way right? I must be doing something wrong? And also how can I get old season 2 BADIK game because I didn't know this was totally separate new game, I want old scenes...

Jan 4, 2020
Restarting the whole game to have runs for each girl; don't really see it in the walkthru but is there any guide to which affinities close off which branch with which girls? I know you don't get the Maya/Josy route as a DIK, but can't think of any others.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes