NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wow.
It's typically understood as when a person is cheated on.

In a game like BaDIK, it would be like if one of the main LIs (Jill, Bella, Maya, Josy or Sage) cheated on the main dude after they were dating the main dude.

Some people get off on the idea of being cheated on.

Of course if it's happening in reverse (like the mc fucking Jade, who is a married woman), none of us give a shit, except for her husband, Stephen, but then again, he looked like he was getting off on it when he was watching that video. Now hopefully that shit raises its head next episode! :eek:

But yeah, some games like to put the hero in an absolutely devastating situation where the love of his life went off and fucked some other dude. Some players have a total meltdown when it happens, some love the drama, and some couldn't give a fuck because, pixels...

In the end, it's a highly polarising plot device, that has its niche, but is typically avoided like the plague in many games. BaDIK seems to be one of those games that avoids it due to the total lack of sexual history with most characters even though they seem to be highly sexual beings.

Ultimately it shouldn't even be discussed in this thread because it has fuck all to do with this game, but people love arguying about it for some reason.

Fuck, I just got roped into the discussion didn't I... :rolleyes:
Don't be so hard on yourself. It happens to the best of us.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not sure if you were " roped " into it but yeah :LOL: I never understood this NTR or not question... YOU decide whether or not you play a game or not innit ?! :oops: So why the fuck the whining and the " share with the world " how you feel about the consequences of your own doing ?! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

voriand

Feb 25, 2019
Can someone help me... ? I have the season 2 export on my Android emulator (Blustacks) and downloaded right now the mac vesion of season 3. Where should I copy the export from Android to be able to play... ?

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Just finished with the Interlude and although it wasn't exactly the episode I expected it to be, I still found it interesting how DPC tried to incorporate gameplay from a different POV to the MC's. Though it was definitely weird since we're playing from the perspective of a character who hasn't had any significant impact on the story's current progression, and what's more from a female perspective (it feels weird to choose how you wanna get fucked instead of being the one to fuck HAHA), good to know that DPC was trying something new. The artwork was amazing too, something I'd actually never expect from an AVN and also because it gave me slight Life is Strange vibes with the notebook.

Now, to be slightly more critical. Summed up in one word: underwhelming. I do understand it was made in 3 months, and that it was focused on more of a side character (honestly really hope Zoey doesn't become a main since she'd add to the drama and ruin the current dynamic the MC has with the LIs). However, I really was expecting a bit more, and how Emma reacted the way she did was incredibly uncalled for as well, damn. I was hoping for more background on the MC and Zoey's past relationship, and not for the interlude to focus on only Zoey as a whole. And even then we've only scratched the surface of Zoey's character IMO.

In any case, loved the ending where Sage was banging on the door asking MC to come out. Truly, from the bottom of my heart,
Episode 9 could not come any sooner...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just finished with the Interlude and although it wasn't exactly the episode I expected it to be, I still found it interesting how DPC tried to incorporate gameplay from a different POV to the MC's. Though it was definitely weird since we're playing from the perspective of a character who hasn't had any significant impact on the story's current progression, and what's more from a female perspective (it feels weird to choose how you wanna get fucked instead of being the one to fuck HAHA), good to know that DPC was trying something new. The artwork was amazing too, something I'd actually never expect from an AVN and also because it gave me slight Life is Strange vibes with the notebook.

Now, to be slightly more critical. Summed up in one word: underwhelming. I do understand it was made in 3 months, and that it was focused on more of a side character (honestly really hope Zoey doesn't become a main since she'd add to the drama and ruin the current dynamic the MC has with the LIs). However, I really was expecting a bit more, and how Emma reacted the way she did was incredibly uncalled for as well, damn. I was hoping for more background on the MC and Zoey's past relationship, and not for the interlude to focus on only Zoey as a whole. And even then we've only scratched the surface of Zoey's character IMO.

In any case, loved the ending where Sage was banging on the door asking MC to come out. Truly, from the bottom of my heart,
Episode 9 could not come any sooner...
in my opinion making Zoey the protagonist of the interlude was a winning choice, just because we practically didn't know her, in this way we can, as players, make her what we want (even if probably this will not have much impact on the next story)
in this case in my opinion is much more pronounced the difference between the choices Chick and those Dik, Zoey Dik is not a girl who wants to have fun and says inappropriate things, but is really a bitch who treats badly all those around her, the dichotomy is much stronger than with MC in the normal game.

instead from the point of view of the narrative in my opinion had a problem due to the excessive speed with which events unfold.
in BADIk we are used to chapters of 5-6 hours of gameplay that cover a couple of weeks, in the interlude an hour of gameplay corresponds to several months, this different speed leads to the fact that everything seems too fast: Zoey is as confident before leaving as insecure as soon as she leaves, after the first lesson in the sea she already doesn't like surfing, she meets Emma and immediately she is her best friend, as suddenly she becomes her worst enemy. all too much but too fast, making all the characters quite schizophrenic

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Pfff, Jill inviting the MC ... key wouldn't be a bad thing.
But i would still prefer a ton of fun in the DIK's Mansion with the Buddys and chicks, then MC fucks around with one or more chicks and other chicks will see that. They will drop there masks only that MC finds out he fucked the wrong Chicks and not his LI's. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jill invites MC to Halloween party with her friends. Bianca has an opportunity to borrow MC in one of the rooms and.... :ROFLMAO: (y) :p
You best believe sooner or later this scenario ( or something similar ) will emerge :rolleyes: She is very much interested in a Fuckface dicking :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's typically understood as when a person is cheated on.

In a game like BaDIK, it would be like if one of the main LIs (Jill, Bella, Maya, Josy or Sage) cheated on the main dude after they were dating the main dude.

Some people get off on the idea of being cheated on.

Of course if it's happening in reverse (like the mc fucking Jade, who is a married woman), none of us give a shit, except for her husband, Stephen, but then again, he looked like he was getting off on it when he was watching that video. Now hopefully that shit raises its head next episode! :eek:

But yeah, some games like to put the hero in an absolutely devastating situation where the love of his life went off and fucked some other dude. Some players have a total meltdown when it happens, some love the drama, and some couldn't give a fuck because, pixels...

In the end, it's a highly polarising plot device, that has its niche, but is typically avoided like the plague in many games. BaDIK seems to be one of those games that avoids it due to the total lack of sexual history with most characters even though they seem to be highly sexual beings.

Ultimately it shouldn't even be discussed in this thread because it has fuck all to do with this game, but people love arguying about it for some reason.

DPC does very well to avoid looking for trouble, since even with all precautions some hysteria has triggered the same

but it is undeniable that this caution narratively creates problems: when you are forced to be so platonic even in handling a flashback of a married woman and that becomes so unnatural that people are convinced that rather than sexually active, it is better that Bella is half crazy and talk to dead people

and that's just one example

AntiHeresyDoge

Mar 5, 2020
For Jill you have to have the Chick or Neutral affinity but it is preferable to go with the Chick affinity and in episode 6 go on a picnic with her

Thanks, yeah, I had to start a new game and there are the dinner dates as well that I missed. I didn't know she was similar to Josy and Maya that you have to be full chick or neutral to be with. Not sure about being neutral but you'll definitely miss parts if you're on a DIK affinity with the dinner date (didn't even knew about that) lol.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
hey how do you start a game it says import, i got no save files, does that mean i just missed the mark and now i cant ever play the game, actualy can someone just give me their save file

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
A few renders with narration, no animations. It doesn't even need to be lewd scenes. It just needs to do some character work. Some insight dialogue happening between them. An argument that carries over for more than just its explosion ( Sage-Chad scene is a good example, we only see its culmination, and we have zero context as to how these two operated when it was "better"), some past date where they were happy maybe...
Unless it's really vital for the main story it's usually not really needed to show people that break up in better times....
They've been together for a certain time, they were happy, they had sex, they had a life together and now they don't...
Now if he is an abusive stalker or she robbed him blind that's usually things that are being used for the story simply because that sort of behavior can influence their next relations. Info like Chad not having sex due to steroids to justify No NTR seems over the top to me.... who cares.... and besides that, why doesn't Troy complain about it... And being witness to a peaceful breakup where both act like reasonable adults wishing the other goodluck... well... come on... Sage and Chad were in a toxic relation, we've seen their acting towards each other from the day they started arguing at your table... So what is a good time to bring their good memories into the story and with what goal?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes