vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How the fuck is that Isabella ???
Look at the eyebrows.
Yeah... i see it! if you look really good at the eyebrows, there's no denying they both have them!
A more concerning thing however is i too seem to have eyebrows.....
Anybody else having them? If yes, we now established the fact we all spoke or written about eyebrows, and therefor we must be Zoey!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Compare for yourself. :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. The beauty mark is missing.
2. Bella's jaw is wider.
3. Bella's chin is shorter.
4. The bridge of her nose is completely different.
5. As is the tip of her nose and the nostril width.
6. Eye color doesn't fit. Bella's eyes are a brighter color.
7. The entire facial structure isn't anywhere near to being the same.

So really, no. The girl on the tattoo isn't Bella, this is another one of your theories that has a zero chance of being true.

Besides tattooing someone else's face on your body, especially if you don't know them or they aren't really close to you, isn't a normal thing. Like for example - I like Layne Staley and he's one of my favorite singers ever, but that doesn't mean that I'd tattoo his face on my body.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah... i see it! if you look really good at the eyebrows, there's no denying they both have them!
Anybody else having them? If yes, we now established the fact we all spoke or written about eyebrows, and therefor we must be Zoey!
Wait, you have eyebrows too?! :unsure:

I also have them! Does that mean that we are brothers? :Kappa:

This is basically a short version of a Dalli theory. :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Isabella's flashback from EP8. What did James say again about their vacation at the beach? Were they in San Diego, maybe? Yes, some tourist once said something to Emma about blindness. Could that have been James? :unsure:
Welp if you mention something as " at the beach " that means in your close proximity you would mention the place by it's name if it was something like in this case... pardon my french ( some dude mentioned a metrocard about Toronto ?!! :eek: :KEK: ) but Toronto or New York isn't really in the walking distance... :LOL:

Brows ? Blindness ? James ? :eek::eek::eek: I smell a good theory cooking here... Don't let Lostanddamned discourage you I for one absolutely adore your out of this world way of thinking ! (y);):D Although it's very rare that I get on board of your crazy train but who knows... from time to time you just might hit something big... not saying THIS is the time but anyways :LOL:
There is nothing concerning about this... your are Isabella !!! :love: ... :oops::rolleyes::unsure: or Zoey !!! :love: ... o_O:oops::rolleyes::unsure::p oh fuck meee !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I like Layne Staley and he's one of my favorite singers ever, but that doesn't mean that I'd tattoo his face on my body.
On your arse maybe ?! :unsure::p:KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Welp if you mention something as " at the beach " that means in your close proximity you would mention the place by it's name if it was something like in this case... pardon my french ( some dude mentioned a metrocard about Toronto ?!! :eek: :KEK: ) but Toronto or New York isn't really in the walking distance... :LOL:

Brows ? Blindness ? James ? :eek::eek::eek: I smell a good theory cooking here... Don't let Lostanddamned discourage you I for one absolutely adore your out of this world way of thinking ! (y);):D Although it's very rare that I get on board of your crazy train but who knows... from time to time you just might hit something big... not saying THIS is the time but anyways :LOL:

There is nothing concerning about this... your are Isabella !!! :love: ... :oops::rolleyes::unsure: or Zoey !!! :love: ... o_O:oops::rolleyes::unsure::p oh fuck meee !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

On your arse maybe ?! :unsure::p:KEK:
I have two words to tell you, a total of 7 letters, 3 of them are F. Can you guess what it is? :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
2. Bella's jaw is wider.

So really, no. The girl on the tattoo isn't Bella, this is another one of your theories that has a zero chance of being true.

Besides tattooing someone else's face on your body, especially if you don't know them or they aren't really close to you, isn't a normal thing. Like for example - I like Layne Staley and he's one of my favorite singers ever, but that doesn't mean that I'd tattoo his face on my body.
so now the question is: why did Bret make her so dissimilar from Bella despite clearly being Bella? what did he want to hide? what is Bret's last name?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
so now the question is: why did Bret make her so dissimilar from Bella despite clearly being Bella? what did he want to hide? what is Bret's last name?

If Bret ends up being related to Stephen or Jade, it's going to be the most hilarious thing ever. Though his character model is similar to Vinny's, saying that Bret is Vinny's brother is like Warscared levels of theorycrafting. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
2. Bella's jaw is wider.

I must have scratched your goddess. That's Bella on the tattoo. :p

Why are you so excited? Then they just knew each other and maybe had sex with James and Bret. Oh man, Isabella was young once too and she must have had sex before the MC. After all, she is or was married. :unsure:

And the thing about the eyes, the eyebrows and the eye color, fits perfectly. Heck even the make up fits. :rolleyes:(y)

Fanboy. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT
Besides, be happy. If Isabella is open for threesome, maybe there will be Isabella/Jill/MC three sex. Unless you prefer Isabella/Derek/MC. :rolleyes::D:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and sixart

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Unless it's really vital for the main story it's usually not really needed to show people that break up in better times....
They've been together for a certain time, they were happy, they had sex, they had a life together and now they don't...
Now if he is an abusive stalker or she robbed him blind that's usually things that are being used for the story simply because that sort of behavior can influence their next relations. Info like Chad not having sex due to steroids to justify No NTR seems over the top to me.... who cares.... and besides that, why doesn't Troy complain about it... And being witness to a peaceful breakup where both act like reasonable adults wishing the other goodluck... well... come on... Sage and Chad were in a toxic relation, we've seen their acting towards each other from the day they started arguing at your table... So what is a good time to bring their good memories into the story and with what goal?
In Sage's example, we saw none of her but the "crazy jealous bitch" phase.
In Maya's example, we saw none of her but the "depressed and lonely sad sack" phase.

Yet by their own admissions, they are at low points in their lives. I know for a fact a lot of people hate Maya specifically because we saw nothing but that, and I'm far from the first person IN THIS VERY THREAD that suggested Maya specifically needed more screen time in flashbacks to flesh out her character.

This has been a hot debate in both ep 5-6 wait, ep 6-7 wait AND ep 7-8 wait. How many times we've all seen type a comment that basically boils down to "Maya/Josy does not work at all, we see nothing but drama, this doesnt make sense!"?

It basically comes up like a clockwork every 2 months.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Why are you so excited? Then they just knew each other and maybe had sex with James and Bret. Oh man, Isabella was young once too and she must have had sex before the MC. After all, she is or was married. :unsure:

And the thing about the eyes, the eyebrows and the eye color, fits perfectly. Heck even the make up fits. :rolleyes:(y)

That's not Bella let's keep it at that... though I would very much appreciate that hit from the bong... :KEK: ;)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

How dare you imply that Bella had sex with anyone else other than the MC?!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

We already decided that all the women in the game are virgins when they met the MC, even Nicole who gave birth to a child before she met him, but she's still a virgin. :Kappa:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This is basically a short version of a Dalli theory.
from time to time you just might hit something big...
Hmmm, i liked that chess club advice to the guy in the hallway and some text appearing in Rusty's room or not, depending on your advice to go or not after the Dik mansion got trashed, alot better.
Haven't checked it yet, but the nerds being involved might have some credibility, if i would put money on who could have put spyware in the Dik laptop to leak that Jade vid i would certainly not think it's the Alpha's, Quinn maybe but the nerds? for sure!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hmmm, i liked that chess club advice to the guy in the hallway and some text appearing in Rusty's room or not, depending on your advice to go or not after the Dik mansion got trashed, alot better.
Haven't checked it yet, but the nerds being involved might have some credibility, if i would put money on who could have put spyware in the Dik laptop to leak that Jade vid i would certainly not think it's the Alpha's, Quinn maybe but the nerds? for sure!
I think that whoever leaked the Cathy photo and the Jade video leaker are the same person. I don't think it's Vinny, that would be too obvious and it isn't in DPC's style to do it.

I also don't think it's Nick or Leon, as both IMO are red herrings.

Weirdly though, there is someone sneaking past outside when MC is first sleeping in his room. The lights flash and you can barely tell the crouched figure.

Jamie losing his phone is weird. So another possibility is whoever took Jamie's phone probably still has access to the folders, so that might be it.

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Compare for yourself. :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Bella's jaw is wider.

It clearly is Isabella, the fact that it looks nothing like her is due to the tattooist failing to click on the blue balls fast enough. :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The gorilla that is joining or not the chess club is just in urgent need of anger management so for a rough up or a B&E and toss he's the perfect specimen... but those two little fuckers like the one with the drone the other that get's condomed with piss nonetheless :KEK: are a good candidate for spying... and more :p;)

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
In Sage's example, we saw none of her but the "crazy jealous bitch" phase.
In Maya's example, we saw none of her but the "depressed and lonely sad sack" phase.
Well, for both we also have the happier events including the MC, Chad found another partner and is not a likely factor of importance in Sage's next relation. Josy and Maya pretty much the same story, they are still together no matter if you're on their path or not. Now is it credible they are still together? Well, if they weren't together the whole free tuition storyline would crumble.... There's no reason for Maya to go after that tuition if she's not in a relation with Josy, that's the part that is troubling and why it comes back every few months, not so much the fact we only have a few Josy & Maya only scenes.
It's a story been told by the MC, it's his POV, so he will not see everything, that's just not possible but aslong we get the info that's vital for the story it works for me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes