Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
So what is this " Interlude Season 3 " ?

Can i use it with the main version or is it completely separate game ?

Also anyone have the offical walkthrough for it ?

Also does it continue from season 2 or season 2 stuff are still not released ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I tried to contact directly DrPinkCake but that seems quite complicated :unsure:
If someone could get him to take a look at it, that would be great.
lol
Yeah I'ma run to DPC to take a look at some pirates thingamajig :rolleyes: lolnope :KEK:
Such a jerk:ROFLMAO:
As Jose would say... such a tease :KEK:
Don't fuck Cathy in a car. Trust me
And stay away from Nicoel. She is mine :cool:
Yeah fuck 'em both at the DIKs mansion ! :p:LOL:
Dude... if you manage to get lost here somehow... you will be god himself instantly ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: BTW it's separate :p

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

It's the sequel of end of season 2. But it's separate with a new .exe laucher. Just extract and run.
There's a fan walkthrough with the interlude choices in the op

Reactions: Lexkar83

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
It's the sequel of end of season 2. But it's separate with a new .exe laucher. Just extract and run.
There's a fan walkthrough with the interlude choices in the op
There will be no Episode 9 ? And if there is should i wait for that one or go play season 3 ?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Also does it continue from season 2 or season 2 stuff are still not released ?
Did you read all the spoilered stuff in the first post? No? Go do that.

Reactions: sava75

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
The Sage Path is going to be really fun with Zoey returning. Sage is already going through an emotional wringer, and now her (potential) new boyfriend is being stalked by his ex.

Sage: I...I lost my family...I lost my sorority...and now...now, I'm going to lose you...

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
surfing is her big dream, she takes a lesson in the water and doesn't like it anymore, just as an example
I went to college for three years to be a radio DJ, then I actually became a DJ and hated it, and went back to college for another four years for an entirely different career that I love.

People ARE allowed to dream about something, and when they do it they're allowed to change their mind and realize it wasn't for them.

Another example: I grew up in a rural farming community. There were no ice rinks within 100 miles and there weren't any ponds big enough that, when they froze in the winter, you could ice skate on it.

I grew up always dreaming of ice skating, and when I actually got to do it as a teenager, I didn't like it.

Zoey's character arc is perfectly normal.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Okay... then you ( at least ! ) have not mixed the two of them... they are separate !!! So if the system showed error while extraction why did you bother with it ??? Or better yet why didn't you start with this ??? :ROFLMAO: Anyhow... update your extractor and only engage if the extraction is flawless ! ;)
It worked :eek:, Thank you thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes