goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I gotta say, Nicole definitely deserves a place up there above Sarah and Sally. I think it's Sarah that needs to be ejected. And fuck Bianca off, wtf is with people!? She's literally one of the worst people in the game - she's cheating on her dude!.

Anyway, the list is pretty good though, mostly just the order needs to be tweaked:

Quinn
Lily
Sage
Nicole
Riona
Jill
Camila
Jade
Mel
Sally
Based... but not yet perfect :Kappa:

Quinn
Lily
Nicole
Sage
Riona
Jade
Josy
Camila
Heather
Sally

Reactions: kih1952 and shazba

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just spitballing here, but what if Mona doesn't mind fucking old guys? What if she ran out of the room with Burke for another reason? What if she was happily waiting for her middle-aged client with bells on, writhing on the bed like that chick on Whitesnake's car, and then turned around to see Burke before throwing her hand over her mouth and gasping "Daddy?!" Meanwhile, Quinn cackles on the other side of the door. Estranged secret daughters from former lovers seem like a thing that Burke would have.

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Almost. You need three playthroughs, though. Especially since there are three places you can run after the confrontation with Josy and Maya. Thus, why not have 3? The dialogues are different in each even if the CGs are not, so why not get the full experience? Plus, 3 allows you to focus on suitable love interests instead of juggling. But fucking Sage in every single one, of course.
If one playthrough (staying with Derek) adds so little content in the long run, why bother doing it as a whole playthrough? Saves 33% of total time (not really, but still) to play that Act optionally on one of the other playthroughs, particularly when we are on the topic of multiple playthroughs taking too much time.

Last edited:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
how do i get the spanish translation patch to work in the game being a dik?
The interlude translate:https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-7666165

being a dik 0.8.2 traducir: https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-7401027

note: just paste what you downloaded into the "game" folder of the game, it goes without saying that the rar file has to be extracted and that leaves a folder that is usually called game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Replaying Episode 4, it really is ridiculous how much Sage goes out of her way to accomodate MC: she lets him stay with her, even though that could get the HOTs in trouble, and she even tries to uninvite the pledges because MC is uncomfortable around Josy/Maya.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Replaying Episode 4, it really is ridiculous how much Sage goes out of her way to accomodate MC: she lets him stay with her, even though that could get the HOTs in trouble, and she even tries to uninvite the pledges because MC is uncomfortable around Josy/Maya.
She kinda owes him though.

She manipulated him into promising to help find out if Chad was cheating by threatening not to give back his stolen guitar. That's probably the shittiest thing she's done in the game to my recollection.

When the mc came through with the goods, how did she repay him? She made out with him. It was a totally mutual make-out session, so that's hardly payment.

So when the mc came asking to stay, she knew she owed him (even though she called them even once he showed her the video of Chad - how is it even that she returned his stolen property that she'd received..?).

And she likes him anyway.

So seeing if she could have the pledges not come to the movie night wasn't a huge deal on her behalf (even though she didn't manage it in the end).

So yeah, she likes him. When a girl likes you, she accommodates some times (just don't go thinking it will last! :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Exactly, no matter what, Burke thinks he has a trumpcard the moment Maya accept his help. He will try to get his way with Maya and perhaps even finds out she has a relation with Josy and, if you on their path, with MC. Perfect scenario for blackmail.
This gonna be intens for sure since this plot is weaved in several branches and not in just 1 like the famous housephoto from Lynette is in Jill's path.
There's actually not much to blackmail. Maya is already not getting money from her dad. In that sense, whatever Burke tells her dad doesn't really change much, if anything.

Burke, on the other hand, has a lot to lose. If Maya records his "proposal", he will lose his job, reputation, easy access to the girls that he currently has, and Jade likely can get good terms on her divorce because of it. Maya can even try to use the recording to get a settlement with/blackmail the university (i.e., not making a scene to damage the school's reputation and letting Burke "resign gracefully", in exchange for real scholarship/financial aid).

Seriously, Burke's position is so precarious, if he really tries a hostile move, all it takes to ruin him is for someone to follow him a bit and take one picture of him in the act with a student.

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
But is exactly this. When Tybalt is showing the news about family Burke's donation to B&R, the newspaper mentioned that there is a suspicion of donators paying schoolarship in B&R in exchange for sex. Burke is not the only one.
A bit off-topic, but the newspaper scene really shows that DPC will ignore reality to push his plot. So the Burke situation will resolve exactly the way he envisions it, and you can't necessarily predict it using comment sense/real word scenarios/etc.

The reason I'm saying this is of course that the newspaper photo does not include Sage and there is no mention of her in the article. The reason for omitting her is obvious, but in reality, if a paper did enough research to know about rumors surrounding the scholarship, there's no way they would not know Sage is also a member of the family, and there's no way they would exclude all reference to her intentionally.

georsak

May 15, 2021
Quinn isn't a main girl though. But she's better than the other main girls just not Jill.

The list is something like this now:

Jill
Quinn
Bianca
Jade
Riona
Camila
Lily
Sage
Sarah
Sally

Damn boys top 10 getting stacked now, Envy isn't even there.
To be honest, I can't see Bianca's appeal. She's literally been in one scene in Jill's path and a cameo at the recital. We practically don't know her. As far as looks go, well, as Dawe would say(fuck you Dawe)
The cock wants what the cock wants(y)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Anyone please tell me what is the specialty of Interlude season 3..there was already a season 3 in the v8.0.2
DPC said something along the line that he has to introduce Zoey and that its too much content to include in an "normal" episode, hence the interlude. Its the bridge between E08 ( End of season 2 ) and E09 ( Start of season 3 ). Given the story told in the interlude, it looks like Zoey will at least try to study graphic design at B&R and since she has such a history with the MC, and all of us got to "know" the LI's and side girls so well already, DPC dedicated the interlude to her to even out the playing field.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If one playthrough (staying with Derek) adds so little content in the long run, why bother doing it as a whole playthrough? Saves 33% of total time (not really, but still) to play that Act optionally on one of the other playthroughs, particularly when we are on the topic of multiple playthroughs taking too much time.
Just trust me. It's worth the time.

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Sigh. So not open to new things or being surprised. No sense of adventure. Just wants spoilers. There is just no helping you.
Huh? I did not want to get "helped". Nor did I ask for spoilers. I expressed my opinion that a third playthrough is not needed to experience the majority of the game, if the goal is to not to spend too much time on multiple replays.

You are not "helping" me when you say a third playthrough is needed. You are disagreeing with me. While I appreciate a debate/discussion, I believe that requires each side to present some support of their position, beyond "trust me".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes