vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I wonder who's gonna win between Josy and Maya since Maya is the most hated LI and Josy arguably has the least fanbase
Josy wins, the problem is if you choose Josy ingame you get Maya too, but now it's about special renders.
Josy might win in alot more possible combinations... But for now we just wait for the solo path!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy wins, the problem is if you choose Josy ingame you get Maya too, but now it's about special renders.
Josy might win in alot more possible combinations... But for now we just wait for the solo path!
Well, I would not mind if this poll is an indicator for that finally soon in game we also be able to choose between them. :unsure:

Reactions: vogelbeest

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
the Bella vs Jill will be more entertaining to watch, and see the result. :devilish:.
to bad Sage cannot participate, I would eagerly see a showdown between the 3 Simp groupe.:ROFLMAO:
I think Jill will win easily tbh, to me it looks like a big chunk of Jill and Bella's fanbases is shared between the two but with most people tending to choose Jill when they have to choose one of them.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a Bella simp so I'd love to be proven wrong, but I think Bella might get stomped even harder than Maya between these 2 polls :LOL:.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I wonder who's gonna win between Josy and Maya since Maya is the most hated LI and Josy arguably has the least fanbase
Josy should win rather comfortably. Maya isn't doing so well among the fans overall.

the Bella vs Jill will be more entertaining to watch, and see the result. :devilish:.
to bad Sage cannot participate, I would eagerly see a showdown between the 3 Simp groupe.:ROFLMAO:
Just watch how our Goddess crushes your retard in the poll. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think Jill will win easily tbh, to me it looks like a big chunk of Jill and Bella's fanbases is shared between the two but with most people tending to choose Jill when they have to choose one of them.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a Bella simp so I'd love to be proven wrong, but I think Bella might get stomped even harder than Maya between these 2 polls :LOL:.
The blackmail storyline really hurt Jill's position though. And her reaction to the MC coming to open his heart to her if he didn't go to the stupid picnic soured a lot of people on her, so we may be in for a surprise. :KEK:

Reactions: DarkKiller

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just watch how our Goddess crushes your retard in the poll. :Kappa:
Josy has better chance winning against Maya , than Bella has against Jill. don't take your frustration out on me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
but Hey, if it would be Josy vs Bella, I would feel a bit frustrated too. although they went to a draw with each other once. :unsure:. so we should be friends :ROFLMAO:
Who know may be Jill lost her specialness and uniqueness now that she been fucked, however the same can be said about bella , may be that was their main appele to the peoples , that they were the only 2 main girl who has not been fucked by MC.
Remember, the question about wanting less lewd scene came out right after both of them get finally fucked. Like that was all they wanted, and now they dont even want another one, just move on. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Josy has better chance winning against Maya , than Bella has against Jill. don't take your frustration out on me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
but Hey, if it would be Josy vs Bella, I would feel a bit frustrated too. although they went to a draw with each other once. :unsure:. so we should be friends :ROFLMAO:
Who know may be Jill lost her specialness and uniqueness now that she been fucked, however the same can be said about bella , may be that was their main appele to the peoples , that they were the only 2 main girl who has not been fucked by MC.
Remember, the question about wanting less lewd scene came out right after both of them get finally fucked. Like that was all they wanted, and now they dont even want another one, just move on. :ROFLMAO:
Josy is like the most boring character in the game, so I would literally have nothing to worry about. :Kappa:She's literally the girl next door, who has nothing going on in her life.

The less lewd scenes thing probably came from losers like you, who were disappointed by the Josy and Maya scenes in the last update as they clearly were the worst in it. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is like the most boring character in the game, so I would literally have nothing to worry about. :Kappa:She's literally the girl next door, who has nothing going on in her life.

The less lewd scenes thing probably came from losers like you, who were disappointed by the Josy and Maya scenes in the last update as they clearly were the worst in it. :Kappa:
Good , good Boring is good. It's Safe, no drama, no pressure, no death body in the closet. don't have to worry about my life, because bitch might kill me if she lose her library card. Yeah I'm good with boring. :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, no surprise, Bella fans a weird, just like their Bella. :ROFLMAO: They have this submissive beta male attitude, too. They are the Chicks in the relationship .:Kappa::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You need to be an Alpha to be able to be with Bella, loser. You are the guy that can't even be in a relationship with his girl, because she's already in a relationship with someone else. :Kappa:

Maybe you are like that retarded jerk-off Scott McCall, since you always name your characters after him. Have fun on your Josy route, beta. Oh wait, you can't have one. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes