Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Forget best girl for a second

Best bro is clearly Jacob
Hmmm, Jacob häh. The Guy on a Party that don't even talk to the chicks when no other DIK is close because of the Juiceheads. Jacob could help the MC to get rid of the Meatheads, but no he is all alone on the same place. If he would be a Brother, he would have helped there and dont stand around like a Pussy. Well atleast MC rockt da House solo. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hmmm, Jacob häh. The Guy on a Party that don't even talk to the chicks when no other DIK is close because of the Juiceheads. Jacob could help the MC to get rid of the Meatheads, but no he is all alone on the same place. If he would be a Brother, he would have helped there and dont stand around like a Pussy. Well atleast MC rockt da House solo. :ROFLMAO:
Das kannst du laut sagen ! :KEK: Unless this " brother " refers to Jacob being colored ( not in a racist way ) I would not know how to make sense of it talking about this case ^ :unsure::KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Forget best girl for a second

Best bro is clearly Jacob
Jacob completely lost right to that charge at the party from the HOTs, a ballast like few....

instead for not having warned Mc about Jade and Sage he directly deserves the death penalty

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Jacob completely lost right to that charge at the party from the HOTs, a ballast like few....

instead for not having warned Mc about Jade and Sage he directly deserves the death penalty
Well, he tried to warn MC but DPC used that corny trick with interrupting. I've lost count how many time he used it, some of that "interruptions" still isn't clear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is dozen another examples but the more interesting in my opinion this one

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Dude looks out for you, consistently hypes you up, vouches for you after hell week, hooks you up at the strip club.

Sucks that all the bros got crabs tho

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, he tried to warn MC but DPC used that corny trick with interrupting. I've lost count how many time he used it, some of that "interruptions" still isn't clear.
Jacob's message was important and he needed to get it done. there are no excuses:mad:

in the other examples it's pretty justified, Rusty knows what Tommy is talking about, and I want to hope the students know their teacher's name....

Jacob worst of the worst:cautious:

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Josy should win rather comfortably. Maya isn't doing so well among the fans overall.

Just watch how our Goddess crushes your retard in the poll. :Kappa:
Think you're forgetting that the poll is for the patreons, they are not known for making the best choices by any stretch of imagination... :cry::whistle:

Reactions: Ilhares

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
My mom used her maiden name in her professional career, since that's what it said on all her diplomas and certifications even after getting married. My wife does it too. DPC used the interrupting trick but that itself wouldnt have necessarily given it away.

Unlike Josy telling you she had a boyfriend when she didnt. That was a cheap move by DPC >.<

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have to admit that Josy may be my favorite of the main love interests but she would probably make the worst girlfriend of the bunch. How can you tell if Josy is lying? Her lips are moving. But she is so adorable and non-threatening that everybody lets it slide. If I have a type it is certainly adorable lying girls with bisexual tendencies who make terrible girlfriends.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
giphy (1).gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes