OFT

Jan 6, 2020
This is the cutest SFW scene in the game. Change my mind.
View attachment 1728369
Damn, you almost change my mind. That is a very strong contender. Here is another.
View attachment 1728506
Honestly, using Josy's scenes should be cheating. It does not matter which girl you like, I think we can all collectively agree that Josy is the most adorable of them all.
I like this moment... but my favorite one is with Sage at the end of Episode5. When Sarah and Melanie see us kissing.

All good.

I like this one, too:

1648567043155.png

Has any of Dalli-x predictions bore fruit yet?

I can't say I'm such a dedicated pupil that I can tally up his misses and hits, but I can say (again) that I'll laugh my fucking ass off if Question #3 of the Dalli Studies 101 Quiz comes true (at least partially) in Season 3.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You can't get into the M&J triangle if you have DIK affinity, they're CHICK/NEUTRAL.
I know you can't start their path unless you are CHICK or Neutral but you can be a DIK after if you are already on it. That's why I said if you are already on their paths.

Yeah i did it but still dont get the scene. :mad: I guess it's a bug...
If I remember correctly I got that kiss even on my DIK run. Tell her it's too late for that when you watch a movie, go home to Maya, try to kiss her after dancing, tell her the truth about the date then kiss her cheek and you should be good. Getting her lewd scene isn't even required for it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Nice SFW moments. But this is the best dirty talker ever!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does everyone like Riona? She has the face of a syphilitic drug addict. When you look at her cute face, just imagine how many guys she has served.
Why is MС fucking her without a condom? Doesn't he know that such sluts like Riona transmits diseases to guys?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is the cutest SFW scene in the game. Change my mind.
View attachment 1728369
Damn, you almost change my mind. That is a very strong contender. Here is another.
View attachment 1728506
Honestly, using Josy's scenes should be cheating. It does not matter which girl you like, I think we can all collectively agree that Josy is the most adorable of them all.
I like this moment... but my favorite one is with Sage at the end of Episode5. When Sarah and Melanie see us kissing.
All good.

I like this one, too:

View attachment 1728717

I can't say I'm such a dedicated pupil that I can tally up his misses and hits, but I can say (again) that I'll laugh my fucking ass off if Question #3 of the Dalli Studies 101 Quiz comes true (at least partially) in Season 3.
Since you posted one of my favorites I have the need to post another one of my favorites
View attachment 1728746 View attachment 1728748 View attachment 1728749 View attachment 1728751
It's funny, while I don't mind what content I miss on a play through, there's one scene that I need to witness when it comes along (so I'll tweak the game to make sure it happens even if I'm on the wrong path):
Parodies aside, I just love that scene. Probably my favourite Jill scene. It's lewd but innocent.

Then she goes on to get all giddy/ashamed for looking at his cock! :giggle::sneaky:

Aug 26, 2019
Why does everyone like Riona? She has the face of a syphilitic drug addict. When you look at her cute face, just imagine how many guys she has served.
Why is MС fucking her without a condom? Doesn't he know that such sluts like Riona transmits diseases to guys?
Well if you talk about disease riona not the only problem basically everyone in Quinn's restaurant might be carrying some sort of STDS

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It's funny, while I don't mind what content I miss on a play through, there's one scene that I need to witness when it comes along (so I'll tweak the game to make sure it happens even if I'm on the wrong path):
Parodies aside, I just love that scene. Probably my favourite Jill scene. It's lewd but innocent.

Then she goes on to get all giddy/ashamed for looking at his cock! :giggle::sneaky:
That's probably one of my least favourite Jill scenes, I'm glad my neutral one didn't have an opportunity for it, CHICK MC is a fucking creep.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah, there is some condition to that, I don't really know what. May be its a "status" thing , I think I was getting it when I had Neutral status, Status, not Affinity, the Status. I mean I didn't get when I had Dik status. You still can get her lewd scene if you are not in huge Chick or Dik status, but her stoping MC and giving him a goodbye kiss, rarely happens, so I assume its require Neutral Status condition. :unsure:
Which always lead me back, that Maya and Bella should be the "Chick" girls, and Josy and Jill should be the Dik. DPC did fucked this up, but its too late. :( :ROFLMAO:
I got it on neutral if we talking about the kiss after you tell her you're going on a date with josy the remember where you sleep kiss lol. You also get a wholesome scene with Heather if your a huge dik but not massive dik where she's sleeping on the couch at hots house and you stay with sage during breakup.
YES!!! Thanks guys i finally have it. Needed neutral status.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes