Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I know Sage can be chosen as a DIK and I think Bella, and M&J
You can't get into the M&J triangle if you have DIK affinity, they're CHICK/NEUTRAL.
I find it interesting how we are perfectly ok with pirating but we(myself included) look down on modding the games and shit on those running into trouble because of it :ROFLMAO:
Nope, couldn't care less if people use mods in this or any game. It is annoying when they ask the same mod related questions over and over though.
I think that’s a bit unfair.
Ilhares regularly helps the clueless, so if anyone deserves to blow off some steam about questions the poster should be able to find themselves it's him.
There are heaps of less software literate people out there who ... installed the walkthrough since it was available from the opening post (there’s no disclaimer that it might fuck up your game), and then when an update comes, the game is broken. :unsure:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
The explicit walkthrough mod warning has been in the OP since , after DPC started to seriously screw over people using the walkthough mod.

The generalised OP footnote RE: unofficial, use at own risk is used to tag mods in every game thread OP across f95? Though they're a bit like Schrödinger's cat, there's a 50% chance anytime a mod edits the OP they'll remove/forget to add the * to the relevant mods etc.

I'm starting to get concerned about your eye sight... Maybe you need Magnar glasses?
The default search engine on this forum is shit, it sorts by "relevance" rather than "date"
Preach! Though I found the option to fix it within days of arriving at f95, but then I'm not afraid to RTFM.
So the only times it’s annoying, is when people post their requests for help with a sense of entitlement, expecting that we must help them, because they demanded it. Fuck them. A little bit of humility goes a long way, unfortunately that’s not something the Internet fosters… :rolleyes:
Entitlement is certainly one of, but not the only time it's annoying. It's the ones that clearly have made no effort to find it themselves that annoy me. Things that are answered in the OP, or every few pages so are easy to find by looking back a bit, or are easy to find even with the default search. Lots of these people are just jumping straight to asking the question (they've said as much when asked) without bothering to look first. I have limited patience for that.

Here's a case in point:
hello guys somebody can tell how i can import my saves? i'm getting a error
What error? We're not mind readers, give some details about what exactly you did, and what exactly the error was?

Though this question is common enough to suspect they copied their old saves across. If so, that would suggest they missed the bold instructions about importing saves in the OP...
How am I supposed to get these knuckleheads inside the Alpha Nu Omega house?
I've scrolled back through the history to see what I might have missed, but maybe I'm the knucklehead.
This on the other hand gives reasonable details about the problem & they made an effort to find out themselves. No problem, not the first to get stuck here, and was promptly answered.

We're all clueless sometimes, but making an effort to sort it out yourself makes things better for you & everyone else.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bottom line, the world is filled with clueless fucks,
I'm no exception, but miraculously i've managed to install mods without formatting my harddisc, launching nuclears, or permanently wrecking anything by just reading the readme file included....

You can delete your posts...
There's people deleting my posts, i need to give them a purpose in life!

Is Dawe the reason? Troy is just kind of an asshole.
They're both assholes, the only difference is one is gay and the other is homophobic.... Dawe said "f*ck you fag", Troy did a Will Smith and then got an oscar.. ah no, he got kicked from the Jocks...

I think its pretty obvious that Sarah and Melanie were red herrings from the start.
They were red herrings for Chad cheating on Sage with one or both of them, their exact situation with Troy is still not clear.
But lets get to Cathy's picture ; that was taken at Dawe's sport school, both Melanie and Sarah train there....
They had knowledge about Troy and Chad, they had the possibility to photograph Cathy... Lets not write them off too soon ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There's people deleting my posts, i need to give them a purpose in life!
Welp taken out of context this could be even funny but let's put it back to said context and we reach to that point where Meushi wrote about this " effort making " in detail... Clearly this is very much the case of a IJDGAF :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Clearly this is very much the case of a IJDGAF :KEK:
Okay, okay, it's my purpose! I confess! Just don't take that away from me!

How's life working out for you lately?
For reasons unknown to me or just by complete random luck i managed to avoid my posts being deleted for atleast 2 weeks by saying things that atleast could be explained as being something that theoretically might perhaps be on topic....
And you?

yup.gif Okay.... i'll try to find a real topic now....

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC: So it's all because of you? You set us up! The mansion was destroyed because of you! How could you!I thought...
Quinn: Baby, listen. Don't get excited. But in the end, everything ended well, right? The mansion has become better than before. You became president. Everything happened as well as possible. I realized how important you are to me.
MC: .....
Quinn: Baby, I'm sorry. What can I do for you. Let's have group sex with Riona and me. You liked it, didn't you? Come on, me, Riona... and Camila. Have you ever had sex with three girls?
MC: And Madame...
Quinn: YOU SICK BASTARD

That might have a shred of truth to it. :ROFLMAO: Quinn was taken aback losing Tommy as a friend. When on the Quinn path.... she might back track as much as possible so as not to loose MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, that's the big question, Dawe is the reason Troy was kicked from the Jocks, but other then that there's nobody with a clear motive (not yet anyway) and we know the other photo's were probably Chad and Troy together.
People suggested Quinn or Vinny but it's really unclear why, who really gets ahead from increased hostilities between the Jocks and the DIK's? Maybe it's some tri-beta's getting 2 groups that normally harrass them to fight eachother...

Who really got any improvement from the situation? Funny enough that's Dawe... he's president of the Jocks now.
Troy got beat up for MC's guitar, he had a reason, but now his boyfriend Chad got hit hardest by losing presidency.
So Troy might have reasons but no results. Still if it was revenge for Troy it could have been Sarah and Melanie too, their involvement with the Chad/Troy situation remains unclear aswell.
It all starts with Quinn and Tommy. They want to party at DIK because they want to do drugs. You can read about it in the game. Rusty doesn't want to pay for drugs, but otherwise has no problem with them. Sage, on the other hand, has a problem with drugs. But the problem is that Sage is with Chad, who is the president of the Alphas. Ergo, Sage and Chad need to be separated.

Now Chad is caught by either Sarah, Melanie or Arieth in the gym making out with Troy. One of the three girls puts her panties in Chad's gym bag. (My money is on Melanie)

Because Sage was interested in the MC, Troy gets a black eye from Tommy and Tommy gives the guitar to Quinn. Quinn gives it to Chad, who gives it to Sage. The MC can only go to the DIKs to have a roof over his head. Since the MC is forced to go to Sage. At his initiation, he has to go to the HOTs to steal a slip. In the process, he also loses his clothes, and they belong to Quinn. Who called the Quinns and told them the MC was coming? Tommy. In EP1 and EP2, it is implied that the MC is meeting with Sage. Riona says that the MC is hitting on Sage, and Tommy says to fuck Sage.

The MC picks up his clothes from Sage and sees his guitar. This leads to Sage meeting up with the MC. Quinn and Tommy's plan seems to be working. If it weren't for Chad, who gets blackmailed and then attacks the MC. But who took the photos of the blackmailer? Dawe. He wants to be president. But why? Troy attacked Dawe once and defeated him. Chad probably had to kick Troy out, but Troy went to the gym anyway. A thorn in Dawe's side. He takes some pictures of Chad and some other pictures of Arieth that he got from Jamie's cell phone. Dawes sends the pictures to Chad and himself. In this way, he deflects any suspicion from himself. He thinks he's being clever. Oddly enough, he says this to Anthony, and Dawes has a cell phone in his hand.

Quinn probably doesn't have a problem with Dawes being the president of Alpha. She could very well control him. But when Chad attacks the MC and Jill informs Cathy, things get complicated. Because of Cathy, the Alphas are under surveillance. So Cathy has to leave so Quinn doesn't lose sales.

I assume the entire Quinn gang is involved in Cathy's mess. Riona, Camila, Heather, Misha, Nick and Tommy. I suspect that Tommy was pressured by Quinn. But that doesn't absolve Tommy of guilt. Heather will not have been actively involved, but she knew about it, just as she cared about Tommy. Camila or Misha were distracting Rusty. Misha's backpack is next to JB in the hallway outside the bathroom. It's her backpack because the same backpack is seen in EP8 at the last Free Roam event in Rusty's room. Quinn and Tommy disappear. They are both standing right next to Rusty's room where the safe is located. Tommy also knows the combination to the safe. Riona must have been instructed to pay attention and bring the laptop to Quinn and Tommy so he can lock it back up. But something goes wrong. Misha or Camila lock themselves in the bathroom, climb through the window and go to the mansion's biblitohek, where Nick is waiting with a USB flash drive. They post the Cathy Cluck, Rusty gets a message on his cell phone and sees the Cathy Cluck. Rusty looks for the laptop, opens the safe and leaves the picture crooked. He finds the laptop in the library. Nick either had to leave in a hurry and lost the USB stick or he hid the USB stick in the mysterious black BOX and can't find or open it later.

Everyone assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because Rusty and Cathy are close.

The real question would be who does the USB stick belong to and what other information is on it. Maybe it's Quinn's USB stick with information about some people's dirty laundry. Quinn is organizing the HOT's for the prep party. But her influence doesn't reach that far, so she has to involve Sage under false pretenses. But because of the prep party, the DIKs aren't at her mansion. The Alphas have enough time to find the USB key. But it is in the black box.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I just got a written warning from HR for clicking on that link! Not Funny! :mad:

For anyone not getting the irony of my comment... How's life working out for you lately? :p
How could someone in HR play BAD and not like Nicole??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
DDLC has scarred me for life. Now whenever the music stops and the screen goes black in a VN, I always get anxious that there is a hangman scene just around the corner. How many of you were scared at this scene? (Bella, the library scene)
screenshot0019.jpg
screenshot0021.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes