DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017

I'm back at my IRL job after my vacation. This week I've focused on polishing Episode 3 and pre-production of Episode 4.
I'll keep this update short because there's really only one thing you need to know...
Here are the release dates for Episode 3
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

Make sure you have 4.2 GB of storage available. There will be a crunched version as well, with smaller file size and lower quality.
I will upload the game to MEGA and Google Drive.

I'm looking forward to the release and I can't wait to hear your feedback.
Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake
Dancing.gif
if you want to post something in other games , but at the end all the roads arrive to Badik ... :ROFLMAO: :cool:
Back to me.gif
I don't wanna jinx it but I noticed I still can use my likes.
Maybe they finally give up with that idea?
You know, I came back on this thread and there was like 20 pages I had to sift through. I thought I'd run out of likes so I used them wisely but I felt like I should've reached my limit a while ago. Maybe the likepocalypse really is over? :unsure:

Also I'm glad that even though there was a lot of NTR talk in those 20 pages, this community remained steadfast and had none of it :p
Avengers Assemble.gif

D

Deleted member 48213

Every time I try to download the mac version I get a corrupt data error, any help?

D4rkL0rd

Nov 24, 2017
Gooooood morning gamers... I'm a little bit confused, was there already an update ? When can we expect episode 3 ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes