Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
So this will never happen if the MC is on Josy/Maya path. There is no NTR tag and DPC doesn't seem to like NTR either. :rolleyes::unsure::D

So how can Maya stay in college then?:unsure:

- Patrick pays because he saw something on Maya's phone that makes him happy. He put a condition on it, though. Maya can't go to the HOT's because the uniform is too revealing. The hearts do the rest. She is no longer a lesbian because she loves the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Maya gets the tuition and Stephen Burke uses Maya to get rid of the bad press and shine as a benefactor.

- Maya doesn't get a Tuition, but a Scolarship, for whatever reason.

I am open to further suggestions.:D(y)
Or, MC could ask Jill to help if he is with her. Her being a Royce is kind of a win button, but could run afoul of Jill's "love me for me and not my family's prestige" sentiment.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The ending I am going to hope for will be 6-10-more simultaneous impregnations including Nicole, Jade, Bella, Madame, Nora, our auntie Jill, and that old lady that Derrick took the bullet for during hell week. That will make for some fun slides in the epilogue. Certainly better than throwing ashes into the ocean.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Or, MC could ask Jill to help if he is with her. Her being a Royce is kind of a win button, but could run afoul of Jill's "love me for me and not my family's prestige" sentiment.
Asking the rich friend or in this case GF for money isn't really a good idea. Makes you look like a "user" and Maya needs to grow a back bone then sort out her own problems with her father for once.
The ending I am going to hope for will be 6-10-more simultaneous impregnations including Nicole, Jade, Bella, Madame
Madame :FacePalm:
they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.gif

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Its still baffling that at no point whatsoever has she considered getting a job.
That would be too logical and wouldn't create enough drama. :LUL: I hope this plotline is over in the next few episodes anyway, I imagine Burke may do something that will cause Josy/Maya to go on a break or split especially if you're not in the throuple

Reactions: NebulousShooter

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is my take on things too.

Quinn is all about making money for herself, not Burke. She has made reference to Sarah and Mel covering themselves and worries about her own pocket not Burke’s. She goes on and on to Riona about maintaining a lifestyle. She’s got her finger in many pies from drug dealing, prostitution and using the HOTs social events to peddle drugs and prostitution.

This is now pure theory without much support but I suspect she’s in desperate need of cash for some reason (perhaps related to her mother) and her first “marks” were the HOTs/Tommy. She pushes this “maintain our lifestyle” agenda (despite rebuffing Riona’s pleas to dial it back and only cover their own needs) and maxed out on Tommy. She gets them hooked on drugs but needs more money. So she expands, peddles meds to Rebecca and Sally. She sells fake birth control to Alphas. She tries to get the Preps buying weed.

She ups her prostitution game. It’s a chicken and the egg situation with Burke and the traditional prostitution but once the girls were whoring for one reason the second reason became academic.

I think Burke is just one of many ways Quinn is funding… something. It’s ropey story telling for her to just be in it for cash and drugs. “Broccoli” has to lead to some explanation beyond selfishly wanting drugs and cash.

I might be off on the details but I’m of the opinion Burke is just one way she’s making cash. He isn’t the mastermind and he isn’t deeply involved with the restaurant. That’s Quinn taking girls who are already whoring and finding them more work.

Edit: the other reason I think there’s more to it and she has a goal is because of the sheer number of people she fucks over. She fucks Tommy over at the drop of a hat, she’s set Sage up for all manner of humiliation. She actively grooms young girls with pledge week challenges to engage in prostitution. She treats Riona like shit more than once and resorts to violence to keep the status quo. If she just wanted spending money and drugs there are easier ways to go about things. She’s flying way to close to the sun on this to just be motivated by enjoying the occasional party.
There's a lot of logic to this argument, but it's worth keeping in mind that Quinn is really bad at gauging her own limitations. The fact that she routinely screws over everyone around her doesn't necessarily mean she's got bigger fish to fry; it only means she *thinks* she's got bigger fish to fry. She may or may not be correct... and based on what we've seen, my money would be on her being incorrect.

To me, the real question is if Quinn started her own drug business, or if she inherited it (possibly when Vinny left). If she started the business then I think it's likely she was also the ringleader in setting up the free tuition deal, too. But if she inherited it, then there's good odds she's the one taking orders in the free tuition deal as well - even if they are two separate rackets.

Hopefully we'll finally get some clarity on this in Season 3, but it's probably best not to hold our breath.

I'm curious, do you guys prefer Cathy or Jade who did you choose ?
Cathy in a landslide. Jade's looks do nothing for me, and her usual personality makes it worse. (To be fair, there are a handful of scenes where she's rather interesting, but they are few and far between.)

On a side note I'm still surprised that the game actually gave Tremolo a manwhore reputation based on your actions, most games don't do that despite fucking every character in the game. I'm referring to the two GH chicks at the dorm party who despite Tremolo not knowing who they were they already knew him as the "one who gets around" lol, imagine having such a shitty rap.we made jokes about him being the male version of Arieth but the game actually agrees.
Sadly, Kylie and Christie still allude to the MC as a player even if he's skipped every girl, too. Doesn't fill me with confidence for how the game will handle Zoey or the crossroads going forward.

What's baffling is that there are still people who think you can pay for uni with a part time job.
You could at least pay a lawyer for advice on how to void the loan agreement.

Last edited:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
You could at least pay a lawyer for advice on how to void the loan agreement.
Since it is an American school, the loan would have been paid to the school and Maya's dad would not have any control of the money anyhow. I'm not sure if this oversight was intentional for the story or if it's just another case of a foreign author not properly researching how American colleges actually work. The gender studies class only lasting for half of a semester is another argument in favor of a lack of research.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Since it is an American school, the loan would have been paid to the school and Maya's dad would not have any control of the money anyhow. I'm not sure if this oversight was intentional for the story or if it's just another case of a foreign author not properly researching how American colleges actually work. The gender studies class only lasting for half of a semester is another argument in favor of a lack of research.
American university system do be kinda poopy

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What's baffling is that there are still people who think you can pay for uni with a part time job.
Now I don't know what is wrong with America, but the rest of the world you can, I did. 3rd world shit hole, but still.

American university system do be kinda poopy
:(

MC could have in-lore two part time jobs, Bella and Pink Rose/Elder Home and I'm ignoring the bulletin jobs he does for Mansion Restoration Minigame and somehow manages to do just fine with school, while also fucking half the campus. What does Maya do all day? Sits in her room, being bisexual.

Seems to me her escape plan from Patrick is to wait for Elon to build his Tesla Rocket and go to Mars instead of looking into the reasonable solutions to her problems, like working/getting a scholarship. I doubt B&R offers scholarships only for sports(Chad).

• Haha
Reactions: Naxer and Skeltom

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The Maya loan is actually very simple, Maya believes she signed a contract that gives her father power over her. Her father is a used car salesman, she got screwed over and didn't even get a car. Is it naive? Yes, is it impossible? No...

Instead of her getting a job, breaking up with Josy, lawyers fixing her problem she is trying to get "free tuition", a choice that already got her (and Josy) into the HOT's, but without any doubt will lead her into a situation she feels her only choice is to have sex with an old man to solve her problems with her dad or seek another escape. (possibly a very bad ending)

Maya's blackmail situation, Quinn's restaurant and Burke's sex for tuition are effectively the same storyline, there's simply not gonna be any story progress if Maya's problem is solved before its time.... The restaurant girls suck happy ever after and Burke will make many girls happy with free tuitions. And we all know it's not gonna be like that...

It's a game, not a legal documentary, Maya believes this is her situation, just believe in Patrick's power of convincing... ;)
If there's a law there's a used car salesman (or a telemarketeer) that knows the way around it...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Maya loan is actually very simple, Maya believes she signed a contract that gives her father power over her. Her father is a used car salesman, she got screwed over and didn't even get a car. Is it naive? Yes, is it impossible? No...

Instead of her getting a job, breaking up with Josy, lawyers fixing her problem she is trying to get "free tuition", a choice that already got her (and Josy) into the HOT's, but without any doubt will lead her into a situation she feels her only choice is to have sex with an old man to solve her problems with her dad or seek another escape. (possibly a very bad ending)

Maya's blackmail situation, Quinn's restaurant and Burke's sex for tuition are effectively the same storyline, there's simply not gonna be any story progress if Maya's problem is solved before its time.... The restaurant girls suck happy ever after and Burke will make many girls happy with free tuitions. And we all know it's not gonna be like that...

It's a game, not a legal documentary, Maya believes this is her situation, just believe in Patrick's power of convincing... ;)
If there's a law there's a used car salesman (or a telemarketeer) that knows the way around it...
arnold.gif

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes