fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
This is my take on things too.

Quinn is all about making money for herself, not Burke. She has made reference to Sarah and Mel covering themselves and worries about her own pocket not Burke’s. She goes on and on to Riona about maintaining a lifestyle. She’s got her finger in many pies from drug dealing, prostitution and using the HOTs social events to peddle drugs and prostitution.

This is now pure theory without much support but I suspect she’s in desperate need of cash for some reason (perhaps related to her mother) and her first “marks” were the HOTs/Tommy. She pushes this “maintain our lifestyle” agenda (despite rebuffing Riona’s pleas to dial it back and only cover their own needs) and maxed out on Tommy. She gets them hooked on drugs but needs more money. So she expands, peddles meds to Rebecca and Sally. She sells fake birth control to Alphas. She tries to get the Preps buying weed.

She ups her prostitution game. It’s a chicken and the egg situation with Burke and the traditional prostitution but once the girls were whoring for one reason the second reason became academic.

I think Burke is just one of many ways Quinn is funding… something. It’s ropey story telling for her to just be in it for cash and drugs. “Broccoli” has to lead to some explanation beyond selfishly wanting drugs and cash.

I might be off on the details but I’m of the opinion Burke is just one way she’s making cash. He isn’t the mastermind and he isn’t deeply involved with the restaurant. That’s Quinn taking girls who are already whoring and finding them more work.

Edit: the other reason I think there’s more to it and she has a goal is because of the sheer number of people she fucks over. She fucks Tommy over at the drop of a hat, she’s set Sage up for all manner of humiliation. She actively grooms young girls with pledge week challenges to engage in prostitution. She treats Riona like shit more than once and resorts to violence to keep the status quo. If she just wanted spending money and drugs there are easier ways to go about things. She’s flying way to close to the sun on this to just be motivated by enjoying the occasional party.
It's more likely that it's Vinny and not Tommy that this whole drug problem started with (or maybe either of them got into the trouble, but after seeing that Quinn wasn't doing it merely for money and drugs, they went their separate ways). Tommy gives the feeling of being second fiddle and Vinny gives the feeling of being the leader.

edith: deepl translated very badly what I wanted to say, so I tried to fix it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Thank you for being considerate of my well-being.:ROFLMAO:
Well, I had to consider that I personally feel I'd have to be a madman to go near it, and when it comes to BaDIK and insanity, you're pretty much the top of my list, man - and I couldn't do that to you.
Lily is a FED :Kappa:
Yeah, there's something off with Lily that I don't trust. She's perfectly placed, knows how to insert herself into pretty much any location/situation (not that the other characters are all that bright, I suppose) and the MC is getting connected with pretty much everybody who might be related to all the illicit activity on campus - now Lily wants to pair up with him. She's got 'deep cover' on her checklist of attributes right next to 'deep throat'.

Who knows how long the 'free tuition' program has been running?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Nah man... that's too simple... he MUST pick up beastiality to EXPLAIN all this shit going on :KEK:
Bestiality doesn't really mix well with fruit f*ckers.... monkeys and donkeys eating Tybalt's watermelons will ultimately result in the poor sod prep crying "NTR!!!"..... (well, that actually could be funny....)

melon.gif Adjust scale to your taste!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've given it some thought and my opinion is that while the restaurant and the free tuition scheme are separate things, it is the case of one hand washing the other. Quinn seems to use her sorority prostitution ring to recruit desperate girls that will be suitable for referring to Burke for a more permanent sugar baby arrangement. Those that accept his proposal get a legit scholarship rather than crumpled singles pushed through the glory hole. What we know is that she thought Mona to be a good candidate for this but that was not the case. My feeling is that Melanie also accepted it but Sarah did not because she is still working for the restaurant. Or maybe they both did but Sarah just enjoys the whoring too much to stop. I doubt Burke would be happy to find his kept women using a glory hole. This is why I think neither Riona or Quinn accepted his offer and rather pay their own way with proceeds from the drugs and prostitution. We don't know if Camila was offered the arrangement but she was working for Quinn at least during rush week. I don't think that everyone who works the glory hole necessarily receives Burke's offer. We do know that both Quinn and Riona will do full-service sex work if they get desperate enough, and this leads me to believe that they have a history going back far past the start of college.

I have more thoughts on this, but no proof for my notions. I have a feeling that Quinn didn't start this entire grift but rather inherited it from Vinny when he was kicked out. It shows in her lack of satisfaction with it all, like she is cleaning up somebody else's mess.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Burke gets more from this than just sex. He sets up the scholarships with local businesses because it makes him seem important. He’s running this foundation and making media appearances. Jade goes on and on about how he’s a suck up and puts on airs. The news article about it explains how the program forges strong links between B&R (and by proxy Burke) and the financial industry. This scholarship program carries value for him beyond the girls he fucks.

My personal take? The prize here is the influence and connections to local businesses via the foundation. Not the girls. They’re just a way to lure donations in. Burke wants the scholarship program to integrate himself with the social elite and banging college girls is just a perk. Same for the guys making the donations. They’re not doing it for sex, they’re making donations for the same reason anyone does… publicity, tax write offs and influence. The college girls are again a bonus.
Yeah, Burke could probably be rich enough to be pretty dumb with his money but the connections thing is probably also true

I'm also not sure that Free scholarships, the restaurant and the drug ring aren't all connected.Riona overlaps the drug ring and the restaurant though. And she's clearly paranoid for a reason, sure the dude from the CUMpetition was stalking her, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet that was sort of a red herring. Whoever came after Quinn will probably come after Riona once they connect the two.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This is why I think neither Riona or Quinn accepted his offer and rather pay their own way with proceeds from the drugs and prostitution.
Quinn and Riona are both confirmed "free tuition" girls, it all started with them, you can see it in their conversation when they're arguing if it's getting too big. Then we know Camilla doesn't want to do old men so she's not having free tuition.
Working in the restaurant is the "initiation" Maya has to go through according to Quinn to get free tuition...
So Quinn selects girls for Burke. Melanie and Sarah we don't know, them having free tuition is based on the Jade/Burke fight where he says 3 after Jade asks him coeds, however there's room for interpretation so it's possible but not certain.
So confirmed restaurant : Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Melanie, Camilla. Confirmed free tuition : Quinn, Riona.
And knowing Quinn nobody would be surprised if she gets the free tuition for bringing girls to Burke, it's just not said...

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Quinn and Riona are both confirmed "free tuition" girls, it all started with them, you can see it in their conversation when they're arguing if it's getting too big. Then we know Camilla doesn't want to do old men so she's not having free tuition.
Working in the restaurant is the "initiation" Maya has to go through according to Quinn to get free tuition...
So Quinn selects girls for Burke. Melanie and Sarah we don't know, them having free tuition is based on the Jade/Burke fight where he says 3 after Jade asks him coeds, however there's room for interpretation so it's possible but not certain.
So confirmed restaurant : Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Melanie, Camilla. Confirmed free tuition : Quinn, Riona.
And knowing Quinn nobody would be surprised if she gets the free tuition for bringing girls to Burke, it's just not said...
Quinn is Amway
Multi level marketing hoe.
She is pimp, drug dealer, and hoe. The trifecta.
Riona is one of her top producers from previous years, and the new batch of MLM Burke-way girls are part of the plan to infiltrate and saturate the drug and hoe market.
Jill is still the MC's Aunt
His mom is Nicole who had some horrible accident and then some plastic surgery.
DPC will be ending this all next year as he wants to do a fantasy AVN
ermmmmmmmmmm
Neil is really the MC's brother and Father.
Jade is in that mix. Sage as well. It is one big genetic cluster fuck of the same family.....
I would bet my buddy shazba 's nuts and stick on this all being true!

Peace y'all

Oh and before any snowflakes say "DPC said he would never do that, he said he is doing 20 episodes, he is god, he is the greatest writer of all time, I want to suck his cock for making AL and BADIK" chill out.....

You will have a much happier life if you just breathe and enjoy the sarcastic truths.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
In the party in episode 7 how do I kick CHAD and his friend??? I followed the wolkthrough, but the converstion with elena doesn't happen for some reason.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So this will never happen if the MC is on Josy/Maya path. There is no NTR tag and DPC doesn't seem to like NTR either. :rolleyes::unsure::D

So how can Maya stay in college then?:unsure:

- Patrick pays because he saw something on Maya's phone that makes him happy. He put a condition on it, though. Maya can't go to the HOT's because the uniform is too revealing. The hearts do the rest. She is no longer a lesbian because she loves the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Maya gets the tuition and Stephen Burke uses Maya to get rid of the bad press and shine as a benefactor.

- Maya doesn't get a Tuition, but a Scolarship, for whatever reason.

I am open to further suggestions.:D(y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
In the party in episode 7 how do I kick CHAD and his friend??? I followed the wolkthrough, but the converstion with elena doesn't happen for some reason.
After you talk to Sage outside talk to her again inside and then ask Elena who invited Chad and finally go to the Sarah and Mel's room.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I've given it some thought and my opinion is that while the restaurant and the free tuition scheme are separate things, it is the case of one hand washing the other. Quinn seems to use her sorority prostitution ring to recruit desperate girls that will be suitable for referring to Burke for a more permanent sugar baby arrangement. Those that accept his proposal get a legit scholarship rather than crumpled singles pushed through the glory hole. What we know is that she thought Mona to be a good candidate for this but that was not the case. My feeling is that Melanie also accepted it but Sarah did not because she is still working for the restaurant. Or maybe they both did but Sarah just enjoys the whoring too much to stop. I doubt Burke would be happy to find his kept women using a glory hole. This is why I think neither Riona or Quinn accepted his offer and rather pay their own way with proceeds from the drugs and prostitution. We don't know if Camila was offered the arrangement but she was working for Quinn at least during rush week. I don't think that everyone who works the glory hole necessarily receives Burke's offer. We do know that both Quinn and Riona will do full-service sex work if they get desperate enough, and this leads me to believe that they have a history going back far past the start of college.

I have more thoughts on this, but no proof for my notions. I have a feeling that Quinn didn't start this entire grift but rather inherited it from Vinny when he was kicked out. It shows in her lack of satisfaction with it all, like she is cleaning up somebody else's mess.
But at least the drugs are Quinn's family business, she grew into it, Vinny having the same supplier makes me think that he started down this path through Quinn and not the other way around. But who knows, Vinny is portrayed as street smart from the get go, maybe they just exchanged business operations she introduced him to the drugs and he introduced her to pimping.

Thinking back to the when MC takes her back to the Dik mansion and she says 'You got Vinny's room', her facial expressions and the way she says it makes me be 100% sure they were connected even before Vinny left school.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes