vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Mona was an investigative reporter.:rolleyes::unsure::ROFLMAO:
Or she did an anonymous tip, told her story to the newspaper, she's basicly off the hook for any repercussions now, B&R has been discredited, so not much value for anybody saying she solicited sex. She can simply state there's a paper confirming her story.

Burke would be an idiot to give free scholarships away just to have sex with prostitutes, and that's what the Hots are(at least the ones working for Quinn) if Burke got wind of what Quinn was doing he could've just bought their services, no need to give away scholarships. And if they refused he could just threaten to blow the lid off Quinns operation.
There are scholarships for sex, that is a fact, it is useless to say Burke would not do this or will not do that, if there is no valid theory these scholarships are completely out of his sight and he has no knowledge whatsoever about it.
Unless you can come up with a scenario Burke does not know about Mona leaving because she did not want to have sex for her scholarship we simply must conclude Burke is fully aware of the things happening, whatever his exact role is.
And yes, this also means he is an idiot until proven different, Burke simply does what he does....

And why would he have sex for scholarships? He's always looking for sponsors, sponsors pay scholarships and either he or the sponsors get sex with the girl that gets a scholarship. It's free and yes there's risks, but what possibility is there he does not know about it? Mona is gone and he deletes her sponsorship file.... If he is not involved in any way i'd seriously like to see a solid theory how that is even possible....

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
That's exactly what I think too. (y)

Why would Stephen spend thousands of $ or illegally manipulate books when he can fuck young horny whores for a few $. That just doesn't make any sense. That would be so stupid of Stephen that he doesn't belong in jail but in the loony bin. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Besides, I could well imagine that for Stephen the conquest of a woman is more important than the payment for it. Stephen no longer needs to conquer Jade because she is his wife. Both agree that their marriage has become a bit boring. What is the medicine for such a situation? A good dose of jealousy. Not too much and not too little.:rolleyes::unsure:(y)
Point and fact, also Jade is hotter than most of the Hots lol, replacing Jade with the Hots would be such a retarded thing to do, I can get Cathy but not the Hots dammit!! With them it's like fuck hygiene, I've not once seen them ask Tremolo to wrap despite knowing about his reputation.

On a side note I'm still surprised that the game actually gave Tremolo a manwhore reputation based on your actions, most games don't do that despite fucking every character in the game. I'm referring to the two GH chicks at the dorm party who despite Tremolo not knowing who they were they already knew him as the "one who gets around" lol, imagine having such a shitty rap.we made jokes about him being the male version of Arieth but the game actually agrees.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Or she did an anonymous tip, told her story to the newspaper, she's basicly off the hook for any repercussions now, B&R has been discredited, so not much value for anybody saying she solicited sex. She can simply state there's a paper confirming her story.

There are scholarships for sex, that is a fact, it is useless to say Burke would not do this or will not do that, if there is no valid theory these scholarships are completely out of his sight and he has no knowledge whatsoever about it.
Unless you can come up with a scenario Burke does not know about Mona leaving because she did not want to have sex for her scholarship we simply must conclude Burke is fully aware of the things happening, whatever his exact role is.
And yes, this also means he is an idiot until proven different, Burke simply does what he does....

And why would he have sex for scholarships? He's always looking for sponsors, sponsors pay scholarships and either he or the sponsors get sex with the girl that gets a scholarship. It's free and yes there's risks, but what possibility is there he does not know about it? Mona is gone and he deletes her sponsorship file.... If he is not involved in any way i'd seriously like to see a solid theory how that is even possible....
Never said he wasn't involved or made use of their services, I was simply saying he'd be an idiot if he gave free scholarships away for sex(for himself) , I'm not saying thats what he is doing, but if he is he's an idiot. But I believe it goes deeper than that of course, Burke probably isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he's definitely not the dullest.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Never said he wasn't involved or made use of their services, I was simply saying he'd be an idiot if he gave free scholarships away for sex(for himself) , I'm not saying thats what he is doing, but if he is he's an idiot. But I believe it goes deeper than that of course, Burke probably isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he's definitely not the dullest.
We know he's smart enough to be self made money, do big donations annually, he is keeping the books at B&R and his title has been bought. Maybe he's not an academic but he's streetwise for certain. So how could anybody arrange these scholarships for sex happening right under his nose? Mona was in the prep mansion where she had to perform but stormed out, Burke followed shortly after her.... Next Quinn is threatening Mona, saying Burke is not gonna allow soliciting sex on campus...
It's really hard to come up with a theory Burke who was in the same room as Mona, was completely unaware about it.

We know Quinn and Riona would not even be in B&R if not for the free tuition, and even now their education and a degree are a secondary goal at best. Their business is drugs and prostitution. So how did Quinn manage to get all these free tuitions without Burke knowing? Burke is in the disciplinary committee, he's keeping the books and he is the link to the people providing these scholarships. We know it was the first time the HOT's were at the prep party....

The thing about sponsors giving scholarships in exchange for sexual services is a big danger for Burke. It only has to be a girl who babbles, and it doesn't even have to be a current student, it can be a former student who has already graduated from college. See the Harvey Weinstein example. Once there is blood in the water, the sharks will come.:rolleyes:
For Harvey Weinstein it was dangerous too, not that it kept him from doing it, right? You try to give reasons why people don't do things by giving examples of people who do these things....

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
I hope everyone's excited about the weekend. To kick it off, I have an announcement to make.

I've been working on a side project lately since last year's survey showed me who you wanted to see more of.

And today, I can proudly announce a new project named Being a Dawe, with a story centered around the jocks' struggle on campus.
Not my proudest fap

• Haha
Reactions: OFT
Dec 29, 2018
And most likely Mona really needed that scholarship to study.... No need to expel students if they didn't pay tuition...

MC doesn't tell because it's too difficult making 2 separate paths for it, the storyline is just too prominent. Creating one path where the MC refused the restaurant and another where he's a regular customer might be too much to implement.
So the standard will always be an MC with minimal knowledge to Quinn's restaurant and its waitresses...
There's just too many scenes involved in Burke's scheme and Quinn's restaurant and we're just halfway, the difference between the 2 paths only gets bigger each episode, it would just result in way too many different texts depending on MC's actions. DPC just leaves everything as vague as possible...
If this were a workload problem, than there is a lot of fat that could've been trimmed from the game instead. There's the Dungeons and Gremlins sessions, the Madame scenes, the houseplant watering minigame. Stuff like that should've been cut instead of making the MC into a terrible friend to half the potential love interests.

The game desperately needed the option to push back against Quinn in some way, and I think that the best way to do it would've been through Sage. If the MC had asked Sage about Quinn's restaurant, Sage would have to question Quinn about it, who would then say that the MC is just lying to get back at her for pushing him out in the streets naked. Sage would then see that as a reasonable explanation, since she's known her for two years and clearly favours her since Quinn was Sage's pledge, but it would also leave Sage with serious doubts about Quinn which would fit in with her trust issues resulting from the Chad situation.

That would set up an interesting cat and mouse situation where we could put pressure on Quinn, and she would have to use her wits to stay afloat. This would've made both of the characters look better, and it would fit well with the current plotlines for both Maya and Sage. We could slowly work at driving a wedge between Sage and Quinn until the shit eventually hits the fan.

The other option would've been to not let the MC know about Quinn's involvement at all. Just have him get the restaurant number off of a bathroom wall or something, instead of learning about it directly from Quinn right after we tell her that we do have bad feelings towards her. This would mean that Quinn doesn't look quite so stupidly careless with her business, and it would've kept the MC from having to hang his friends out to dry for literally no reason whatsoever.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

I hope everyone's excited about the weekend. To kick it off, I have an announcement to make.

I've been working on a side project lately since last year's survey showed me who you wanted to see more of.

And today, I can proudly announce a new project named Being a Dawe, with a story centered around the jocks' struggle on campus.

View attachment 1734093

You'll see some familiar lovable faces like Dawe, Chad, and Anthony, and not to mention popular girls like Arieth and background character #2.

There will also be a new character named April, last name Fools.

Haha, I hope I got some of you with that, but I doubt it.
What is scary is--even with canned laughter tracks--this would be a better series than most of the craptastic TV sitcoms. :ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But season 1 and 2 are one game while season 3 is/will be a separate one, right?
That is correct. There's been some speculation that if we get a 4th season it will also be separate, but I wouldn't mark anything in stone yet.
This game contains NTR scenes. you need to put ntr tag.
No it doesn't, you're daft.
I'm curious, do you guys prefer Cathy or Jade who did you choose ?
Jade. Cathy's clownlips are just grotesque to me, no matter how nice the character personality is, I wouldn't fuck her with Dalli_x's dick.
Just want to ask about the tag female protagonist... I played the previous version and there was no female protagonist... Who are we playing with now? Thank you
You control Zoey during the Interlude, the girl who popped Fuckface's cherry.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If this were a workload problem, than there is a lot of fat that could've been trimmed from the game instead. There's the Dungeons and Gremlins sessions, the Madame scenes, the houseplant watering minigame. Stuff like that should've been cut instead of making the MC into a terrible friend to half the potential love interests.

The game desperately needed the option to push back against Quinn in some way, and I think that the best way to do it would've been through Sage. If the MC had asked Sage about Quinn's restaurant, Sage would have to question Quinn about it, who would then say that the MC is just lying to get back at her for pushing him out in the streets naked. Sage would then see that as a reasonable explanation, since she's known her for two years and clearly favours her since Quinn was Sage's pledge, but it would also leave Sage with serious doubts about Quinn which would fit in with her trust issues resulting from the Chad situation.

That would set up an interesting cat and mouse situation where we could put pressure on Quinn, and she would have to use her wits to stay afloat. This would've made both of the characters look better, and it would fit well with the current plotlines for both Maya and Sage. We could slowly work at driving a wedge between Sage and Quinn until the shit eventually hits the fan.

The other option would've been to not let the MC know about Quinn's involvement at all. Just have him get the restaurant number off of a bathroom wall or something, instead of learning about it directly from Quinn right after we tell her that we do have bad feelings towards her. This would mean that Quinn doesn't look quite so stupidly careless with her business, and it would've kept the MC from having to hang his friends out to dry for literally no reason whatsoever.
Sage's doubts about Quinn were raised by Maya. In EP3, Maya asks Sage if she can change mothers. Quinn overhears this and says that a stupid DIK Made (MC) put the flea in Maya's ear.

In EP6 there is an incident at HOT's and 2 sisters leave HOT's as a result. Sage connects more and more with the MC, be it romantically or amicably. This also makes Sage know that she can trust the MC, which makes Quinn's statement about the stupid DIK Made (MC) seem unbelievable.

Sage doesn't take this lying down and investigates. She talks to Maya and Maya tells her about the free tutoring sessions. Sage still believes it's a rumor. But when there's blood in the water, the sharks come.

Sage now becomes a shark herself and follows the smell of blood. She takes matters into her own hands. She helps Maya and is determined to talk to Mona. Things are getting tight for Quinn, whether the free tuition is just a rumor or not. Quinn has been bullying Maya and still feels safe because Maya doesn't know anything specific about the restaurnat.

But Maya may have mentioned to Sage in EP7 what the MC said to her. That Quinn is using the girls to make money. Sage might also start to believe that because she has bonded with and trusts the former stupid DIK Made (MC). So it's no wonder Sage wants to talk to Mona.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we get a little flashback in EP9 where Sage talks to Mona. There was a time jump at the end of EP8 that leaves room for a flashback from EP9.:unsure:

I also think so Mona could come back because the images in the BaDIK start screen includes an image showing Sage and Mona in the HOT's sauna.:unsure:

Or maybe the hunt has already begun without us realizing it. What if Lily and Mona are working for Sage and/or Stephen Burke. :unsure:

Mona tells us at the beginning of EP6 that Quinn is not only involved with prostitution, but also with drugs. Lily gains Quinn's trust and even buys drugs from her. Oddly enough, in EP7 Tania comes into the picture, and she has a clear connection to Tommy, who is also using drugs. In EP8, Lily and Tommy talk about their sources of supply for the drugs. Did Lily find out through Tania, so Tommy is in on it too, and the DIKs are being checked now too?:unsure:

Somehow it seems that Mona gathered information but couldn't secure evidence and through her supposed leak informed Lily who is now looking for the evidence and securing it. Everyone trusts Lily because she is a stripper from the Pink Rose.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Future episode ..... Sage on the friendzone path.

Text:

Sage: Hi MC, I was wondering if you could come over and fix the icemaker on the HoTs refrigerator?

MC: Can I do it after this weekend? Your mom and I are going away this weekend for a little together time while your dad is out of town.

Sage: Sounds good. I am so happy you and mom found each other. She deserves to be taken good care of.... see ya...

jade232.JPG

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Not really, the same characters being used in dungeons and gremlins are used in the main story so it's not like you need a complete model and any further backstory for them, besides that since it is fantasy we have access to lewd scenes with characters that may be locked out due to affinity or your choices. Yes, DPC could have chosen to cut minigames, but he's enjoying himself too much making these. Or he could have chosen to drop Madame, sure, he could have hired people aswell.

DPC made choices what he wants in the game and how he does it. But that does not mean this medium does not come with limitations. Scenes that appear no matter what MC choices are must be working regardless of choices, so it's much easier to make slight differences in a scene based on choices then making 2 completely different scenes.

As for how relations with the several LI's happen and what choices we can make, there's always things we would like to see different or have another option then the ones ingame. But DPC pretty much keeps the storylines of the several LI's in the center of the main story, whether we are on their path or not.... Being on their path just opens additional scenes...

As for pushing back Quinn, you have that option at the cum-petition, sure, you're not gonna be able to gloat but you can defend Maya and you can fake cumming, both piss her off. But getting Sage on her case about the restaurant probably only creates more problems for story concistency. The restaurant, Burke's scholarships, Maya's loan or quest for free tuition are just sides of the same coin.... and the restaurant being found out also means the drugs storylines Vinnie, Quinn, Lily, Tommy are affected.

Reactions: Walter Victor

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We have yet to find out if Madame is a Royce or Bergermeister. So, she is needed for the story. :ROFLMAO:
It's not completely unthinkable she actually is needed for the story, you only have access to her path when you focus on being a major DIK, so possible it's needed to beat Tommy for that title or she is your "get out of jail free card" when the Jade vid ends up in Burke's hands.... Something like that... So she's probably a Burke. ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What does Burke? He supplies scholarships for sex, he makes huge donations, he is always looking for sponsors....
Come on, 1 + 1.... he has so many ways to not have any trouble with the books, he's keeping them....
For all we know the sex for scholarship is his way to get donations...
let's not get confused. on the one hand there is the issue of prostitution, that would be lethal for Burke even if only as an unsubstantiated rumor, a professor suspected of having something to do with a student prostitution ring would be worth at the very least a heavy downsizing of his role within the BR

then there is the question of scholarships, which are an entry of the BR, in its books. leaving aside everything we do not know, they are documents managed in a very creative way, which in the Western world is a crime

Capone was caught by the IRS, a criminal organization is relatively difficult to uncover, tax inaccuracies are much easier to reveal, as the chronicles tell us.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes