jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
It's an acquired taste, I would say. I love the mini-games. As a strategy game fan, the mansion mini game is my favourite. I even went so far to create a simulator in Rust to test out the best strategies. I get it that some people don't like it, but I would say most are either indifferent or actively enjoy it as a separate challenge.
its clearly a "your mileage may vary" situation. I tend to not like those types of minigames unless they are a core part of gameplay. I generally feel like dating simulators that force you to grind cash to progress though the story are particularly egregious because they're only there to pad out the game length and try to obscure the fact that if you took away the grind, there's only be like 1 hour of content and some H-scenes

At least BaDIK isnt lacking in content or story

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
:D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh, thank fuck it wasn't the girl on the right, you'd have doubled the trauma.

But it does raise the query. Is one of these three the new vixen? I'm feeling like he wouldn't let it be the beloved Carolyn, much as I'd prefer that, because we've already seen her being double-teamed by others, but we've also got an abundance of redheads so far, which makes me think it won't be center girl, either. What's your lady-like wiles suggesting as likely? One of these 3, somebody else entirely new? Beth, the cafeteria girl? Who's it gonna be?

• Sad
Reactions: Catlyn

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh, thank fuck it wasn't the girl on the right, you'd have doubled the trauma.

But it does raise the query. Is one of these three the new vixen? I'm feeling like he wouldn't let it be the beloved Carolyn, much as I'd prefer that, because we've already seen her being double-teamed by others, but we've also got an abundance of redheads so far, which makes me think it won't be center girl, either. What's your lady-like wiles suggesting as likely? One of these 3, somebody else entirely new? Beth, the cafeteria girl? Who's it gonna be?
I think it will be the redhead girl in the middle. DPC said that he planned a scene with a character that didn't have content before, so it also might be Christie (Kylie and Becky's friend that sits next to Sage during Tybalt's presentation).

It also might be Dawe's mom though, so we'll be fine. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dont know where this is going... as i saw it the first time, i thaught "wow that will be a neckbreaker for the MC in the future"

And on the second thought... "it doesnt matter that much"

First of all, if youre in a Josy&Maya relationship, this video doesnt exist. Cause you cant be with Jade if youre on the path of Josy and Maya. and of course this vdieo only cna exist if youre with Jade...

I cant really think of "major" drama in the game if its not about something that will always occur, no matter what choices we made... This would be a huge amount of work for DPC to make this branches aswell. Nope dont think so. It will not have that big of an impact on the story.

There are some things going on the game which you only can see if youre on some particular path and its kinda looks like they do matter a lot, like for example to use quinns restaurant, or punch tybalt, or... yeah, well, fuck around the campus, nothing of this really made any impact. the major things dont change. Its not clear all the time which parts of the story are really "major" parts. but to me its clear, they will not change, no matter what you do, til some crucial time where you have to made a huge major "choice". But so far, there wasnt any choice this big. Not even the realtionship choice after episode 8. For the story progression, it doenst matter wich girl you choose.

So i think, this video doesnt matter at all, or better said, not much... maybe Burke will have a little fun with it, and maybe he will tell Jade that he has it... but who cares? Their marriage is only on paper. And what will have Burke out of it if he makes this public? Jade will be fired, and than? What does it for him or the overall story? Nothing really.

And the MC? He is just one random student to him... Burke doesnt really know him or cares about him... and the DIKs doesnt matter to him too. The only thing he cares about is some young college girl pussy. And he lures them in for free tuition in excahnge for sex, Mona doesnt want too... and she is gone. But thats nothing he can do with the MC... and if he would try to blackmail him in a way, this would backfire in an instant. I dont think Burke is the brightest candle on the cake... but not that dumb.

Overall, i think this video will add some "spice" in the Jade relationship (and it is only existend if youre with her) thats all. nothing major.
I wouldn't downplay the possibility that if the MC had sex with Jade he could lose any romantic relationship he had with Sage. After all, that's what happened if you were on Bella's path and she found Cathy's panties in your car. No Isabella for you! Come back NEVER!!!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wouldn't downplay the possibility that if the MC had sex with Jade he could lose any romantic relationship he had with Sage. After all, that's what happened if you were on Bella's path and she found Cathy's panties in your car. No Isabella for you! Come back NEVER!!!
It's just as good as any other theory thrown out here... though this one would actually make sense I doubt that so tragic outcome would come from THAT route... :unsure: I'm not even sure the Bella :love: example will hold... there is plenty enough time and occasion to twist and turn on the story... :p Welp we will see..... in 50 years or so... ;):KEK:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
And I gurantee Zoey will apper in the helloween party to surprise the MC and his gf of choise.

I imagine It will be like this Hahaha))

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
BTW how tall is our MC? I'm giving 5'10-6'1 range.
Height is impossible to predict in this game, it might as well be random for any given render. If you check the carwash picture where all the HOT's stand side by side in a line, Sage is a full head taller than Quinn, Josy taller than Sarah and almost as tall as Maya, Camila and Rio are taller than Quinn. Then after the cumpetition when the HOTs enter to make the announcement, Quinn is suddenly equal in height as Sage, if not taller and a full head taller than Rio and Camila. Its madness !

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
being halfway through the game, I don't think any closure is irreversible, maybe the one for the trouple

Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quinn is suddenly equal in height as Sage, if not taller and a full head taller than Rio and Camila. Its madness !
The most logical explanation is heels, which make girls taller.
ep4_car_wash10h.jpg

But you are right that Sage used to be much higher, but over time Pink decided to make she lower so that she was on par with MС.

ep1_quinn_confront9.jpg

ep8_sage_walk6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LizaS and Naxer

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The most logical explanation is heels, which make girls taller.
View attachment 1748069

But you are right that Sage used to be much higher, but over time Pink decided to make it lower so that it was on par with MС.

View attachment 1748073

View attachment 1748076
I've noticed that he changed her look, she looked like a bimbo and behaved like a bimbo in the start of the game. But then in the middle of the game, her character changed dremeticlly. Also she has some frekals on her face, and her eyes have a much shrper green color. She was also much slimar, but now she is more curvy in the right places.

Her personllity also changed, I kinda saw her as a fling in the early games but later I started to connect with her more.

I can see the current sage getting extreamly heart broken if our MC reconnects with zoey.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Jill: "Hey Bianca, I ordered for both of us; was MC able to help out with the new hard wood furniture?"

Bianca: "Yes, he was super helpful."

Jill: "Why are you having trouble walking?"
JILL: Oh, Tremolo was so cute. Yesterday we went to feed the ducks in the pond, and then he walked me home, and he went home alone. He's such a perfect guy!
BIANCA:...
Jill: Bianca, did you eat yogurt at lunch?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean the ones governed by affinity they kinda have to be at this point. Man, I hate morality systems in games, they barely work and never enhance the story.
I believe that even those who are in "Others", or worse, those who have been dumped by Jill after choosing her, must be able to do something in the next 8 chapters, whatever affinity they have and whatever choices they have up to that point.

in the seventh chapter it was given the possibility to rejoin Sage's route to anyone, I expect something similar for the other LIs as well, especially for Maya and Josy when they will start their " solo route ".

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I believe that even those who are in "Others", or worse, those who have been dumped by Jill after choosing her, must be able to do something in the next 8 chapters, whatever affinity they have and whatever choices they have up to that point.

in the seventh chapter it was given the possibility to rejoin Sage's route to anyone, I expect something similar for the other LIs as well, especially for Maya and Josy when they will start their " solo route ".
I wasn't thinking on any specific LI, more so that if you've been rejected for being a DIK and now are locked permanently in DIK affinity, it would be the antithesis of the entire morality system if later it turns out it would not matter at all.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes