RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How do you know that? some women give their cheating partners a 2nd chance. Sage could possibly do the same. Besides she's shown ZERO willingness to form some sort of serious relationship with MC and instead is using her body as payment for him being her errand boy.
You are reaching. So far there is zero evidence Sage wants to reconcille with him.
Also not wanting a relationship with the protagonist isn't proof that she wants Chad back. It is just proof that she doesn't want a relationship.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You are reaching. So far there is zero evidence Sage wants to reconcille with him.
Also not wanting a relationship with the protagonist isn't proof that she wants Chad back. It is just proof that she doesn't want a relationship.
Sage has yet to say that she's done with Chad or that she'll break up with him after she gets her revenge. Again how do you know she doesn't want to be in a relationship when we don't know her state of mind nor what she'll do after she finds out who Chad's been cheating on her with?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sage has yet to say that she's done with Chad or that she'll break up with him after she gets her revenge. Again how do you know she doesn't want to be in a relationship when we don't know her state of mind nor what she'll do after she finds out who Chad's been cheating on her with?
I don't and neither do you, that was my point two posts ago. Yet you are always eager to jump to conclusions everytime someone mentions Sage around here. :cool:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't and neither do you, that was my point two posts ago. Yet you are always eager to jump to conclusions everytime someone mentions Sage around here. :cool:
I'm simply pointing out how her obsession with Chad cheating is gonna turn a lot of players away, as well as her refusal to even consider MC as a partner. You're the one saying she doesn't want to be in a relationship, that's some serious jumping to me bud. :rolleyes:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It doesn't seem that way. Everyone hates Josy for being in some kind of relationship, but at the same time they are hot for Sage, though she's in a relationship with the most revolting person in the game. FACTS AND LOGIC! :rolleyes:
I'm no big fan of Josy either but at least she shows serious interest in MC and wouldn't have a problem being a relationship with him if it wasn't for her current bf/gf. Sage does not.

Can't believe I'm defending Josy lol

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I'm no big fan of Josy either but at least she shows serious interest in MC and wouldn't have a problem being a relationship with him if it wasn't for her current bf/gf. Sage does not.

Can't believe I'm defending Josy lol
Glad you do. Josy needs some love too.

Feels like if we are in a place where all the girls are there, and you get to pick one LI and one side girl of your choice. I come terribly late, and the only ones who are left are Josy and Sarah. "Oh, ok, I'm fine with this".

Reactions: Hawke84
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes