Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Guys how to download "episode 8 only" from season 2(Before the interlude). I downloaded an update patch version 0.8.2 which is only 57 MB and it doesn't make any difference from 0.7.6. Did I do anything wrong? Which is the correct file?Help pls

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Guys how to download "episode 8 only" from season 2(Before the interlude). I downloaded an update patch version 0.8.2 which is only 57 MB and it doesn't make any difference from 0.7.6. Did I do anything wrong? Which is the correct file?Help pls
You can't anymore, because Renpy got an update and when DPC made the switch to the new version he didn't/couldn't use an update patch anymore. You have to download the whole thing.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The file you downloaded was to update v0.8 to v0.8.2., which is why it's small.

As d3philer said, there's no official update patch to go from 0.7 to 0.8. There is an though.
You can't anymore, because Renpy got an update and when DPC made the switch to the new version he didn't/couldn't use an update patch anymore. You have to download the whole thing.
DPC did say that it couldn't be updated, but it's completely untrue. He just didn't want to deal with having to support users who couldn't follow the instructions.
Shittt. Does this apply to all games man?
No, DPC releases update patches usually, this one was different because he changed to a newer version of Ren'Py.

Most games don't have update patches, but most aren't near 20GB to download the full version.

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
A blatant lie which doesn't deserve zealot followers... as Meushi states it as well.....
DPC did say that it couldn't be updated, but it's completely untrue. He just didn't want to deal with having to support users who couldn't follow the instructions.
..... this is only an action against lazy asses who ( for example ) can't even merge 2 folders properly :KEK:

And as another reason we can mention that this 0.8 file is the complete S1+S2 so it's not actually a bad thing that it's " forced " to download as a whole... this is a follow up on the incapable noodles as well as is a practical solution for new players :p

May 4, 2017
Hopefully we can break up Maya and Josy in season 3 and have Josy all to ourselves.

Honestly not a fan of Maya at all. The most annoying character, at least Tybalt is a joke and you can laugh at him.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
..... this is only an action against lazy asses who ( for example ) can't even merge 2 folders properly :KEK:

And as another reason we can mention that this 0.8 file is the complete S1+S2 so it's not actually a bad thing that it's " forced " to download as a whole... this is a follow up on the incapable noodles as well as is a practical solution for new players :p
The unofficial patches work, so thanks to the official unofficial patch makers!
Most isn't about noodles not being able to use the mods or patches, it's more about expecting everything is done for them.
There's not really much you need to know to be able to use renpy mods and patches, and often there's a readme file...

RenStimpy.gif Latest Ren'py version : Ren'Stimpy v.1 turbo noodle special with self dl/installer....

Reactions: znar25

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Fuuuuuck, I just finished Season 2, and I was FUCKING BLINDSIDED by the ending! Shiiiit, sometimes I forget that this is an R-rated game, the writing is too fucking good!!!!

Also, the Interlude has me a bit confused. I love it, but I gotta ask for clarification: Do we have Incest now?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
A blatant lie which doesn't deserve zealot followers... as Meushi states it as well.....

:WeSmart:

Also, the Interlude has me a bit confused. I love it, but I gotta ask for clarification: Do we have Incest now?
What?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
200w.gif

But I give up on this if you don't wanna check things out for yourself then live in someone elses reality it's your choice ;)
The unofficial patches work, so thanks to the official unofficial patch makers!
Most isn't about noodles not being able to use the mods or patches, it's more about expecting everything is done for them.
There's not really much you need to know to be able to use renpy mods and patches, and often there's a readme file...

View attachment 1756195 Latest Ren'py version : Ren'Stimpy v.1 turbo noodle special with self dl/installer....
READ me file ??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Noodles read ??? :eek::KEK: People just wanna jack their dick off as fast as possible not spend a couple of minutes on something that could be useful for the rest of their life !!! :HideThePain:
giphy.gif :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Alright, Just finished playing the Interlude. Thoughts?
It feels like Season One Maya all over again, on steroids even, since a whole ~30min chapter is now dedicated to her.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the backstory. Zoey is fucking CUTE! She would make a perfect LI for the "Others" run, and a strong rival for most LI specific runs as well.

For the time being, Zoey seems like the "better Maya" (don't bash me Maya fans, hear me out). She's probably in the same boat (not enough money to start college) and probably has mental scars of the leaked rooster image. BUT, she already trusts the MC, so you won't have to spend 6 fucking chapters for her to lay it on you. She also seems significantly more mature. I really hope she becomes a LI in future releases. If I have to play a new game from start, to get an "Others" ending to be with her, I'll do it.

Over and out. See you all on the next update!
View attachment 1755389
Zoey had a lot of potential. Too bad DPC (and really I do appreciate DPC) wrecked her with ugly tats. As my joke goes a few weeks back Zoe won't let you tit-fuck her or cum on her tits because of her message to grandma. :ROFLMAO:

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
No?
What's in the Interlude that got you so confused?
Zoey and the MC. Can someone quickly explain their relation, and their family? I kept hearing dad, stepdad. Even during the train sequence, they kept calling someone "mom", so thought they were related.

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
Zoey and the MC. Can someone quickly explain their relation, and their family? I kept hearing dad, stepdad. Even during the train sequence, they kept calling someone "mom", so thought they were related.
best friends from childhood who started to fuck

Reactions: QBaSS

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
They're just friends with benefits and not related in any way.
MC's dad is also his biological father :HideThePain: , but Zoey has a stepdad. Their moms aren't the same person since, you know, Zoey's mom is alive :Kappa:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It took time, but in the Bella path, Jill runs off to join the military, and eventually understood Bella's situation through another event. :ROFLMAO:

jillunder.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: openup212
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes