Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Here is poll for you will you accept going back to share a room with troy if Josie enteres collage and get your room with maya ??

Well for me is that a hell no.. no way i leave the room from maya to go back to that dickless wimp.. :mad:
Josy has a boyfriend, she had a chance to start a relationship with us twice, once during the summer and the other one when we were balls deep inside of her. She didn't want to neither of those times, so she doesn't have a say about what I do or don't with my roommate. I'd stay with Maya.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Here is poll for you will you accept going back to share a room with troy if Josie enteres collage and get your room with maya ??

Well for me is that a hell no.. no way i leave the room from maya to go back to that dickless wimp.. :mad: Unless i get an option to kick his ass again and take the room back full force. but he needs to leave this time.
I don't like the idea of leaving Maya's room one bit, however if this would somehow open a Josy/Maya/MC angle I might change my mind :sneaky: but I'm pretty sure this isn't gonna happen.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
That's why I have one Josy and one Maya playtrough ;)

But Josy getting into college creates some new problems, especially if we go for the relationship route. She wants to spend time with us, party with us, go to classes together. Ordering food and fucking other girls at parties gets mighty difficult.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maya being bisexual makes sense but I agree with you, I feel it is too much of a weak reason for her father to dislike her so much, that picture at her graduation speaks volume, her father is ignoring her completely, that's more than disappointment or disapproval IMO it is actual despisement.
Which picture are you refering? It's been some time (about since 0.2 was released) i played the game. and i don't remember this.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I don't like the idea of leaving Maya's room one bit, however if this would somehow open a Josy/Maya/MC angle I might change my mind :sneaky: but I'm pretty sure this isn't gonna happen.
I think it will, it’s obvious, the first time I heard Maya say “ My roommate didn’t show and I’m living by myself right now”
Boom, Josy is gonna live there
If I was a betting man, Someone is gonna find out that the student didn’t show ( I don’t know how they already don’t know that from attendance but it is college in a fictional game so who knows) then a spot will open up for Josy from that student not showing, then she’ll show up at Maya’s door, chaos (or awkwardness) will ensue.
And that’s how you get Josy at college, and no, I’m not DPC :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Bisexual or trans work. What the fuck was I thinking when i wrote ''lesbian might work''
Trans doesn't work because that wouldn't explain her father's behaviour. Or anything else, tbh.

I second this. I don't see how DPC can do Josy's route with her not being in the school while balancing everyone else's at the same time. She HAS to make it to the school somehow.
Or, at least, she'll move to the same city and will find a job.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think it will, it’s obvious, the first time I heard Maya say “ My roommate didn’t show and I’m living by myself right now”
Boom, Josy is gonna live there
If I was a betting man, Someone is gonna find out that the student didn’t show ( I don’t know how they already don’t know that from attendance but it is college in a fictional game so who knows) then a spot will open up for Josy from that student not showing, then she’ll show up at Maya’s door, chaos (or awkwardness) will ensue.
And that’s how you get Josy at college, and no, I’m not DPC :p
mc gonna lose his room again.. you know what i go back home.. fuck Derek.. :devilish: But jokes aside i was very pissed after the beating the crap out of Troy and still lose the damn room if it was me i went back and kicked Troy out the street.. And take the damn room for myself.. common man you just beat the crap out of that dude i need that room !!:whistle:

Sorry Troy this game is called being a dik and your out.. :mad:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
MC is going to live in the DIK's house, they already gave him a room in ep 2 although they did say it was nasty.
That's only when he becomes a full-pledged DIK. He'll be staying at Maya's for now but not for long since I predict Maya's roommate will show up and the MC will have to crash somewhere else, lets say Jill's place for a night or two because of the previews.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You know, I think a lot of people misunderstood Troy in that confrontation, was I the only one that thought that he had that black eye because he actually tried to stop them from taking our stuff?
I feel like Troy hates the jocks just as much as you, for all we know he got kicked out because he didn’t like what they turned into, I have no proof but it’s a thought. Idk I feel like all this Troy hate is over nothing, and he’s actually a cool dude

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That's only when he becomes a full-pledged DIK. He'll be staying at Maya's for now but not for long since I predict Maya's roommate will show up and the MC will have to crash somewhere else, lets say Jill's place for a night or two because of the previews.
Not only that we dont even know how hellweek will look and also the room could be really crappy i still say beat Troy down to a pulp and make beg for mercy and then take the room for myself. but Troy needs to live in the street.

You know, I think a lot of people misunderstood Troy in that confrontation, was I the only one that thought that he had that black eye because he actually tried to stop them from taking our stuff?
I feel like Troy hates the jocks just as much as you, for all we know he got kicked out because he didn’t like what they turned into, I have no proof but it’s a thought. Idk I feel like all this Troy hate is over nothing, and he’s actually a cool dude
I dont really care if Troy is cool dude he made the mc lose his room and mc had to do all those humiliating stuff because he lost a room. i say let Troy get a peace of his own demise.. this time he can live outside...

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Definitely

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I think most of us see Troy as a good guy.

(or possible lone shooter)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes