znar25

Apr 25, 2021
This isn't really from the game. But it would be GD funny for EP9.

On the pure Jill path, it appears Jill has not been honest with MC about her past history with Rusty, and even, the DIKs in general. Look what D-Boy found... :ROFLMAO:

JillRustyJpeg.jpg

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You were allowing your judgement clouded by hatred and prejudice, again, Xerxes (like how you fell into the same trap when facing the Achaeans :Kappa:) in both cases of Bella and Maya: Bella was developing a romantic relationship with MC; and Maya, if you put a little more effort in making observations about Maya, you would easily find (inconsistency in) her facial structure more than her hair (although a failure) did more damage.

I get that feeling now, its anthropomorphic smile is dancing between comical and creepy :ROFLMAO:
Jade is also developing feelings for MC, it's just the MC cares nothing for her.

Jade, Quinn, Envy, Lily are all developing feelings for MC but the MC doesn't care about them because he's a selfish manwhore.

Maybe it is just her face, either way, she's not the girl for me. I just wish Josy was free, maybe one day we can hope.

Reactions: Darg

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I just wish Josy was free, maybe one day we can hope.
Hmmm, intersting but i don't think Josy will ever be complete free. Instead we maybe will get a shock for our lives when we see MC fucks Josy and Maja fucks MC's Ass with a Strapon. Don't get angry on me, we all know that DPC is always in for a Lil Shock-Treatment. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AchedCroissant

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Your mc is gonna kiss a few girls whether you like it or not, but it's up to you if you want him to fuck anyone.

It's not necessarily up to you as to when he fucks them, but you get to choose who.

Just chase the girl you want and all should be fine, but if you lead others on, things may escalate quickly, except for Jill... with Jill it's more of a travellator than an escalator... :rolleyes:

But anyway, there's a lot of fucking, just pick and choose. :sneaky:

But seriously, fuck them all, what could possibly go wrong? :eek:
really the only punishment we've seen so far is Cathy's on Bella, and very marginally Jill's on Quinn.

for now it is much more punitive the affinity regardless of who we fucked, and after the great decision of the eighth chapter except for some particular situations, it could also trigger a general amnesty

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jade is also developing feelings for MC, it's just the MC cares nothing for her.

Jade, Quinn, Envy, Lily are all developing feelings for MC but the MC doesn't care about them because he's a selfish manwhore.

Maybe it is just her face, either way, she's not the girl for me. I just wish Josy was free, maybe one day we can hope.
there are inparable gestures of sentimental involvement of the other LIs compared to Jade.

Lily is the one who has become more brazen in recent times, but Riona has also become very involved.

the only reason Jade got the message is to cause panic at the end of the chapter

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hmmm, intersting but i don't think Josy will ever be complete free. Instead we maybe will get a shock for our lives when we see MC fucks Josy and Maja fucks MC's Ass with a Strapon. Don't get angry on me, we all know that DPC is always in for a Lil Shock-Treatment. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

You mean rather, so that Maya fucks Josy in the ass? :rolleyes::love:

Josy should lack the strength to lift the MC so high. She trains with light weights.:p:ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I kind of hope for a scene like that in the JAM path.

But not in the #FREEJOSY path.

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
there are inparable gestures of sentimental involvement of the other LIs compared to Jade.

Lily is the one who has become more brazen in recent times, but Riona has also become very involved.

the only reason Jade got the message is to cause panic at the end of the chapter
Agreed, texting Jade was just to amp up the incoming drama.

Since my Jillybean main save has no interest in JAM, he intentionally leaked the Jade tape and dumped both her and her daughter, just for fun time at the Burke house.

Nothing will come of it though, because Pinkcakes lost his balls sometime between burning bitches alive and whatever the fuck we have now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes