Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
Derek also gave me some good laughs. He is just the typical best friend. Somehow cool, but also a dork, as he is in the book. Mess guarantee. I'm excited to see what else we'll experience with him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enough with that. I'm really excited to see how the game continues and what laughs the developer has in store for us (y)

I wouldnt disagree with that scenario.. Hell,we love to see Derek to shine.. but,art wise,Tommy has Heather,JB has Elena,Jamie has Dany,and Ashley for Derek,not to mention the art but,Ashley art is just plain to me compared to the other DIKs,we could see him end up as Jamie with Wendy,but I'll prefer he has Penny which art wise is quite nice and comparable to the rooster..

But who knows,DPC has his own reason paired him with neutral HOTs as Ashley at some point..

As the AL is based on Megan,DIK I believed is based on MJ route,so we'll see more comedic interaction with our beloved brother whichever branch the game goes.

But when it turn out to be BRO mance,it will make people offended(which I wont believe it to be happen).

He is Cockblocking MC from Harem branch is relatable and thats why we maxed his RP...

Despite how much love to him,I would keep doing the drunk version of revenge to Ron. No question needed,the scene is just priceless. We wont lose his RP for it,Hell Yeah DPC,Maggot brother for life!!!

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Lovey dovey is my own thought about the amount of fans whos on a single path to avoid issues and dramas so they can be in love with their one an only LI. I might be off base here but doesn't it maybe seem like these people are the most hung up about the crossroad and its perceived importance for their chosen LI? (on a sidenote Also these fans appears to be the most upset at Zoey/Interlude. They don't want the drama nor the competition with their chosen LI and Zoey represent trouble in paradise for them. They want their lovey dovey shit)
Hey, I resemble that remark! :p

Who wouldn't pilfer from multiple cookie jars if they were not in a commited relationship and were presented the chance?! MC would (and should, imo) be with several and in fact be caught with his hand in each cookie jar! Makes for a way better story that way. Doesn't have to be full on manwhore levels of drama but at least some of it!
Speaking as the hopeless romantic who just wants to live happily ever after with my two favorite girls, I think there are two slightly different phenomena at work here. First, if someone deliberately declines to chase multiple girls to avoid drama and maximize their commitment to a single LI (or the throuple), doesn't it stand to reason that they would resent getting a big helping of drama anyway? If you give people a choice, you shouldn't be surprised that people who picked an unpopular option will complain when you serve them the popular option instead. Sometimes you need to be willing to let go and trust the customer.

But second, even if a player is up for drama (and I like to think I am), timing and narrative flow can make all the difference. The game was clearly trying to establish the crossroads as an important milestone. I don't think it did the best job of that, but the effort was there. IMHO, that's the sort of event that needs time to resonate. Rushing straight into the next story beat both undercuts the importance of the crossroad AND muddles the significance of the new arc.

It would be as if Return of the Jedi cut from escaping Jabba's sail barge to Vader sensing Luke's presence during the Endor infiltration. There's nothing wrong with playing up the Luke/Vader plotline, but it works much better with the proper buildup. And skipping straight to the heavy character drama robs us of the sense of triumph our heroes earned by rescuing Han. Instead of combining peanut butter and chocolate, we get a sugary mix of uncooked ingredients. Blech.

So it's not that I hate Zoey, I just think DPC is setting her up to fail. And that makes me sad. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: ZWCook

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
As this is on topic and not slamming anything.
This is going to be done in 2 chapters.
Jill is the Auntie
Lynnete is Nicole with plastic surgery.
Quinn will die to drug lords, or Burke
Jade...drool
Bella is the best.
Sage, Bella, Jade, MC Quadruple!
I like Maya.
I ALSO like Josy.
I don't particularly like Jill, except knocking her up with my dirty nephew seed is hot.
Who did I miss.
Oh yeah
Zoey.
Meh-very forgettable. Not bad enough to replace Quinn. Not sympathetic enough to replace Sage or Jill. Not Hot enough for the Restaurant. Not Jade level of hot, nor Nicole, and especially not Bella.........
Yeah.
that's my story.
2 more chapters!

adeeldell

Apr 26, 2022
Hello guys, I downloaded the compressed version for PC but the problem is, when I open the game, in the main menu, there are "Import, Continue, Gallery...etc" but there is no start game button. I don't know how to start the game. any help would be appreciable. Screenshot (2).png

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Hello guys, I downloaded the compressed version for PC but the problem is, when I open the game, in the main menu, there are "Import, Continue, Gallery...etc" but there is no start game button. I don't know how to start the game. any help would be appreciable.
You downloaded the 'Interlude', which is the bridge between Seasons 1+2 and Season 3. So you have to go to the first page, download 0.8.2, spend roughly 30 hours playing the first 8 episodes, fall in love with the game, play 30 more hours and THEN, only then can you truely enjoy the interlude. (y)

adeeldell

Apr 26, 2022
You downloaded the 'Interlude', which is the bridge between Seasons 1+2 and Season 3. So you have to go to the first page, download 0.8.2, spend roughly 30 hours playing the first 8 episodes, fall in love with the game, play 30 more hours and THEN, only then can you truely enjoy the interlude. (y)
Okay, thanks!(y)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Lynette is 30, so she wouldve had to pop out the MC at 11, stranger things have happened, but I figure the odds are slim...
I think you mean Nicole.

think about soap operas...
a car wreck here, an asshole family there, plastic surgery and run away with some brain trauma......
Lynette could easily pull off being Nicole!

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I think you mean Nicole.

a car wreck here, an asshole family there, plastic surgery and run away with some brain trauma......
Aye, Nicole, my bad.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Anyway, the decision to choose one girl at this point in time is part of the story. The game is likely to become more story driven for the second half, so this new story arc will happen along with whomever the mc chose to be with. It's only "too soon" if your goal was to just have the mc fuck his way through college, but there's a lot more to this game than that.
Why do you expect "more story" from here on out?
Because of the choice itself?

surely there are so many story arcs waiting for a development if not a closure, and we tended to accumulate more questions than answers, but other than that ...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think you mean Nicole.

Stop this nonsense. Everybody knows that Lynette is Madame Rose. Same hair color. Same eye color. She uses an older version of the same 3D model with bigger tits. She lets the MC suck on her tits and call her mommy. It's not exactly subtle.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree it should be an episode or two before the MC is ready to discard his "big decision." Then again, I'd have argued we should wait an episode after the big party in Episode 7 before we got the next one; instead we not only got a bigger party in Episode 8, we're getting the Halloween party in Episode 9. And as I've said too many times, we're stuck catching up on Zoey's background before we've even finished picking a girl. So you'll forgive me if I have less than lively faith in DPC's sense of timing.
I think the timing of DPC with Zoey is actually perfect. At the end of EP8, Zoey shows up at Neil's door. At this point, we don't know much about Zoey. So with Interlude, we get the background knowledge about Zoey. But why does DPC have Zoey show up again?:unsure:

Because it plays out the same way in real life. There won't be a person in this world who hasn't experienced it. Somehow, every now and then, acquaintances show up when the timing just sucks. That's just pure reality in a fictional game.:rolleyes:(y)

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
But to make it more understandable what Josy wants, Josy and the MC explain it to you again.

dalli, you became like one of those old ladies who read your fortune from coffee sediment/your palm or explain the meaning of your dreams
I SEE THREE TAILS, THOSE STAND FOR...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lovey dovey is my own thought about the amount of fans whos on a single path to avoid issues and dramas so they can be in love with their one an only LI. I might be off base here but doesn't it maybe seem like these people are the most hung up about the crossroad and its perceived importance for their chosen LI? (on a sidenote Also these fans appears to be the most upset at Zoey/Interlude. They don't want the drama nor the competition with their chosen LI and Zoey represent trouble in paradise for them. They want their lovey dovey shit)

Who wouldn't pilfer from multiple cookie jars if they were not in a commited relationship and were presented the chance?! MC would (and should, imo) be with several and in fact be caught with his hand in each cookie jar! Makes for a way better story that way. Doesn't have to be full on manwhore levels of drama but at least some of it!
Might as well be your own thoughts... it does not mean it ain't gets shared by many around here :LOL: My only concearn about Zoya is whether or not she gets forcibly interjectected... hence it would demolish many hours of gameplay(s) not to mention it steals MY decision how the story should go ! If it's optional all is well :rolleyes::whistle: BTW a competition needs to be wanted from both sides... otherwise it's just causing trouble for a not realistic outcome nor a reason :unsure:

As Ilhares put it well it got handed to you so the cookie jar analogy here just won't stand :p If you consider this as a game game then you can reach the conclusion that the more bitches you shag the better your MCs charisma stats will get :KEK: But with BaDIK this one tries ( at least ) to be a little realistic with no multiple LOVE INTERESTS outside the given M&J one... being a manharlot is another thing... but then why the hustle for being in a relationship ? :unsure::WaitWhat: Your choice to define Fuckface ( to some extent ) but as it is it comes with consequences ( and if you ask me DPC was not really strict at punishing these harem maniacs... you think [ realistically ] you could fuck around with everyone on a campus [ of all places ] and nobody gets wind of it ? :unsure::ROFLMAO: OR care ??? :eek::LOL: )

And it does not make a better story if you fuck around it just comes with more lewd content ! ;):KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes