Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
MILF BAR !?!?! :KEK:
I think they refer to Mac's, where Tommy takes MC. Local hangout to Nora, Cathy, Jade, and Nicole at the very least. All MILF territory.
This thread is a delusional nightmare.

:eek: :eek:
You've been reading the dalli_x posts, haven't you?
always if they talk about that

there is not a word that is one that refers to sex, or Burke, or betrayal

And probably, like almost everything in Badik, we will never know the truth
You're right, we probably won't. I didn't check is if that conversation always plays out the same, as I only take the fake ID and hit the bar on my neutral/DIK runs, in which circumstances I'm generally having flings with Jade (physcal) and Cathy (Swyper). Given the verbal exchange we overhear, they could have been talking about the MC for all I know. They likely aren't, but if there's one thing Jade could be pretty understanding about it would be her friend wanting a piece of that meat.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I am not attracted to her, but I won't veto her character unless it's definitive :sneaky:

those MILF bar lines could be about Cathy's decision on her career and changing school, as I said, intentionally? vague and left much to imagination. like the three students, I don't know and don't wanna know who they are, Rio and Caramel are definitely not among them :cry:
Did DPC break your heart ? Want us to beat him up for you ? Code red ?

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course it's not being said and intentionaly kept vague, but isnt that what we do here ? Puzzle pieces together to form a picture ?

One has to use common sense and its not like its all fabrication, Jade flat out tells the MC, that her husband cheated on her with Cathy and says she smelled her perfum and saw her lipstick color on him. Then we see a drunk Cathy stating "You hate me." and Jade forgiving her, so its not a stretch to assume that its related.

If that's what happened ? We dont know, and maybe like you said we never will, but that's what we got so far.
Puzzle normally has a solution... This is more an hobby

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Gender study class conversation did not cover signs like perfume and lipstick with Cathy incident? I can't recall clearly, was it not said in EP3 intro without relating to a specific person?
It was in gender class just before the Jill tennis date I think, but I'll go and check. Edit incoming soon.

You're dead on, it was the drunk whisper of Cathys name, then she recalls 2 instances where the first time she had 'just' a strong suspicion and the second time she got proof, but we're not told either time that it relates to Cathy, one would assume it does, because she blurts that out right after the Cathy whisper thingy, but it's def kept vague enough to be someone else.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Did DPC break your heart ? Want us to beat him up for you ? Code red ?
1756538_UsefulIdiot.gif :KEK:
I am not attracted to her, but I won't veto her character unless it's definitive :sneaky:
648d10db9e0a2eaf961b591ec8d39b628029ac53748e754c9814c2beb5ce5092.jpg You WILL get attracted to her too..... :devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I think they refer to Mac's, where Tommy takes MC. Local hangout to Nora, Cathy, Jade, and Nicole at the very least. All MILF territory.
Yeah... I know... sometimes people forget that what we have here is a bunch of kids going through the bumpy road to become an adult... Mac's is a bar where adults go ( yeah ID wise 21 and above but still... ) kids might see them ( the known ones ) as MILFS but just two of them are definite MILFS the rest is still unknown... besides the others are just non existent or what ?! :oops:
eeda830bd71f5a69447c67dfc8785a2d472696ece430f92d7df59585a5a69624.gif :KEK:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You agree with me and then try to bring in common sense (more or less) by speculating so that it is different from what is written. A speculation remains a speculation.o_O:rolleyes:

For example, he did not deny so he cheated. We just don't know with whom. What if it's not even a woman?:rolleyes::unsure:
As i said, in a sense ! But we do have a proof of absence, because he doesn't say "no" and DPC shows us what that means to his wife, Jade, and that's "yes".

Let's say he didnt exchange his 40 smth year old wife with 3 younger 20 year old student models, what in his right mind would possibly stop him from saying "no" if it's not true ?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Just started playing Acting Lessons.
That's Maya's old dorm room -- just look at the cabinet and dresser.
And the MC joined the DIKs.

So, this is in the future of Being a DIK?
Or is DPC just reusing assets and names?

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 10.24.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 10.25.43 PM.png

Reactions: noctarima

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Because he still cheated on her and Jade is mad as hell at him. Jade would not believe Stephen's NO at this moment because she has already implied it to Stephen in her anger.:unsure:

The best thing Stephen could do was to keep quiet to defuse the heated situation. After all, Jade threatened Stephen to leave.:rolleyes:
No, no, no, no, no. Admitting he cheated on her with a random woman is one thing, it 'only' concerns their marriage. Admitting he slept with 3 students ruins his and his wife's career, so he has all the reasons in the world to scream "No" right there...and yet he doesnt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, no, no, no, no. Admitting he cheated on her with a random woman is one thing, it 'only' concerns their marriage. Admitting he slept with 3 students ruins his and his wife's career, so he has all the reasons in the world to scream "No" right there...and yet he doesnt.
You forget that most humans don't think rationally especially under stress... ;) It could be it could be otherwise... will see :p or not :KEK:

Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You forget that most humans don't think rationally especially under stress... ;) It could be it could be otherwise... will see :p or not :KEK:
Think the stress part is over when he finally folds and admits he cheated.

But what could have an impact or add stress is the fact that it would not only ruin their careers, but that he did it with his very own daughters sorority. Like I can see how that would give him pause and make him scared to death to answer in the affirmative, because thats obviously a whole different level of fucked up.

Reactions: Walter Victor

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Think the stress part is over when he finally folds and admits he cheated.

But what could have an impact or add stress is the fact that it would not only ruin their careers, but that he did it with his very own daughters sorority. Like I can see how that would give him pause and make him scared to death to answer in the affirmative, because thats obviously a whole different level of fucked up.
I think you downplay it a little... their careers are over either way if this comes out ( it will ;) :LOL: ) question is who get's to go to jail and for how long :KEK: maybe a race to the solitary confinement deal... :devilish:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
people does anyone know what game it is?

game where the mc is in a relationship with his younger sister and the older sister is also in love with him but she never told him and one day the younger sister goes camping for 2 months and the older sister takes advantage and confesses her feelings to the mc and has sex before she goes on a trip too and to all this the older sister confesses that her mother knows that he is a bit perverted and that is why she hired maids in the summers so that he would have sex with them.
Not a clue, but man it sounds like a swell game, easy to follow too...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And then I was thinking how the mc gets away with being a manwhore, whereas we all hate Burke for wanting a piece of that same pie
But , There is some fundamental difference between the two. IMO
In MC case, just like he told Josy, during the "Dorm Party" : People keep wanting to Drink with me, and I let them.(y)
to summarize, essentially , every girl, Wants to have sex with MC:ROFLMAO:, He just doesn't say no to them, Why he would right? Who in the right mind reject it, when Rio is like, hey I think I can make Camy to join us, would you like that? Right?:ROFLMAO:. Or say no to the Quinn & Sage threesome , and etc etc

Whereas in Burke case. No one wants to Fuck with Burke, so he use Manipulation, that he disguise or rational it as some kind of "Quid pro quo". Favor for Favor. Just like ...wait for it .. Tybalt did it with Jill:ROFLMAO:. I guess Tybalt did learned this from his father.:ROFLMAO:

I think that is a big difference between the two approach:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes