Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
Condoms don't generally prevent crabs, they tend to mostly live in the pubic hair, which is another reason why being shaved is a good hygiene option. (and getting your pubes caught in condoms can be pretty painful)
Thanks for the kind revelation :KEK:

I guess my nickname speak for itself, and didn't do my homework either :KEK: ,
Well, I'm the newbs here , so pardon my cute baby born nature will you :KEK:

Peace

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm just surprised Tybalt even admitted to MC to once being poor. Seems like the kind of person to lie about it or else not provide your mortal enemy with potential ammo. That is one thing I don't believe Tybalt is lying about. As much as he looks down upon poor people, I doubt he would claim ownership of a poverty-stricken origin unless it actually happened or he could gain something from it. He must consider himself better than other poor people because he "rose above" it (whether he worked for it or not)? I don't know, but I'm still astonished by the shower hour admissions. It's one of the few times you see MC/Tybalt alone so neither one is trying impress a group of friends or Jill.
I think it just comes down to the fact that Tybalt is supremely self-centered. He wouldn't lie about his past because it's his. He wasn't always as affluent as he is now, but mere the fact that he is affluent now is all the proof needed that he deserves to be affluent. As he says, it's just one more way he's superior to the MC: he was quickly able to elevate himself beyond his meager beginnings. Trivial matters like how much he actually had to do with his 'elevation,' or the actual merits of his behavior, are irrelevant. By definition, anything Tybalt has done is the best. Therefore rising from poverty to abuse the poor from on high is the mark of a truly cultured man. [sic]

As I said, better parents would probably have tried to keep him within a few yacht lengths of reality, but clearly Tybalt's ego slipped the mooring and drifted well out to sea.

Another reason it works in BaDIK is because it is university setting and not suburban house where MC lusts after his landlady and roommates. BaDIK has only a few scenes at the ramshackle home and even then there aren't half-naked women constantly running around to entice the player (you need to go to B&R library for that :giggle: ). You've got Neil and his usual ahegao/joker face and brief wanking daydreams about Josy and that's it, no other stimulation. There might have been one topless Lynette storytime at the house, but I can't remember. I fast forward through all of them. Then you go to university and it is like Wizard of Oz where Dorothy opens black&white scene doorway into full colour world of Oz (sensory overload). You forget all about landladies and such until the m/s roleplay scene with Jade in her car.

University is the best place to naturally get a lot of young people together (with a sprinkling of MILFs) for lewd fun without having the MC sleep creep, mind control, or drug people to get what he wants. Instead, in BaDIK, MC/player choices are what carry the day.
Agreed, college is a natural choice for an AVN that wants to focus on the character relationships. It's the prefect setting to allow young, attractive people to meet a lot of strangers with a variety of life experiences in a short time, without necessarily making everything about sex. That's a very robust framework to build a game on.

Oh I get it now, as I said, I havent reached the end of Episode 8 yet, my bad hahahaha But good point about she knowing Tybalt's room, I dismissed her remark as just playful banter, but makes sense. Well, good thing I never went ahead with Jade, despite her (very incisive) advances.
It's a moot point now, but IMHO that wasn't a valid hint to Sage's family. She only asked the MC how he knew the room was Tybalt's, which would have been a pertinent question whether or not she already knew that herself.

is cathy's route even avaliable in this version?
i fked Jade, so i assume theres a choice to get cathy as well, but didnt get anything, she already left
maybe i close her route by fking jade ?
note - im doing chick's mostly, ending up neutral permanent affinity somehow lol

2nd of all, who do u think is pregnant with that pregnancy test on the end clips ?
my bet since i fked jade, its her
but it could also be the lover u pick in the end

and after the revelation knowing that sage is jade's step daugther, i kinda want to make 2nd save slot and pick sage route
i mean dumping the stepmom , possibly knocking up the mom and then dating the daughter ??
thats a good story arc waiting to happen
On Cathy, no, there is currently no way to get into her pants. I assume we'll get to continue the pursuit in Season 3, but who would have thought Jill would be the easy one in comparison?!?

As far as the pregnancy test at the end of Season 2, it's unlikely to be the MC's since it happens regardless of who he has sex with. So I lean towards it being either Wendy or Ashley, as that would allow us to experience the results indirectly through Derek. But I'm warming to the idea it might be Heather, since it could potentially shake up the status quo in useful ways.

Honestly, though, I'm not all that interested in speculating at this point since it's a blatant tease with no proper foundation in the story. I'll sink time into thinking about it when there's enough information to meaningfully extrapolate.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2022
I'm just sure we'll have a quest on Sage's way to find her biological mother. Cathy is an excellent candidate for the role of Sage's mother, given that the game's universe is one big village where one character is a secret relative of another. Cathy has red hair color and is age-appropriate.
Besides, I think Cathy was removed from the game so early for a reason. It really confuses me that she was removed from the game so early and that we have practically no content with her. I think Pink understands that most players will replay the trap with Cathy's panties and he will create another trap with her, but already on Sage's way. I can't prove yet exactly how this mechanics will be implemented, but I feel that I'm close. This is still more at the level of intuition than facts.
Jade was close to Cathy, and Cathy was sleeping with Burke, and then Sage. Probably Burke wanted his own daughter and cheated on Jade with Cathy since Jade could not give birth. Jade adopted Sage to avoid gossip, or Cathy blackmailed her in some way, I do not know.
What happened to Cathy is a necessary catalyst for Rusty and the fraternity growing and changing. One of my favorite subcurrents in this game is the growing tensions between Rusty/Tremolo and Tommy/Vinny. There's a power struggle on the horizon.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Imagine Arieth is the pregnant one. Season 3 becomes a detective story to try figure out “whodunnit”
That would be a total bust... very limited is the number of those who actually give a fuck about Arieth :KEK: So who's the daddy ?!? As long it's not Fuckface ( it's not ;) ) the whole B&R should look into it but not Fuckface :rolleyes::HideThePain:

memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
That would be a total bust... very limited is the number of those who actually give a fuck about Arieth :KEK: So who's the daddy ?!? As long it's not Fuckface ( it's not ;) ) the whole B&R should look into it but not Fuckface :rolleyes::HideThePain:
Haha I was joking, could you imagine how disappointed everyone would be if that was the direction things went into?

Seriously though, this game is freaking awesome. I’ve spent more time playing (and replaying) this than anything on my ps5.

Reactions: OFT and shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
just to get this straight, to play this I must dl and install:
season 1, season 2 patch 8.2, and season 3 --- right?
Sort of. Patch 8.2 includes both Season 1 and Season 2 (Episodes 1-8). At the end of Season 2 you'll make a special save which can be imported to Season 3. (You can import multiple saves if you want to do multiple runs, too.)

So far Season 3 is only the Interlude, but you will need to play through the Interlude once before you can play Episode 9, so you might as well do it now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
University is the best place to naturally get a lot of young people together (with a sprinkling of MILFs) for lewd fun without having the MC sleep creep, mind control, or drug people to get what he wants. Instead, in BaDIK, MC/player choices are what carry the day.
Agreed, college is a natural choice for an AVN that wants to focus on the character relationships. It's the prefect setting to allow young, attractive people to meet a lot of strangers with a variety of life experiences in a short time, without necessarily making everything about sex. That's a very robust framework to build a game on.
It's funny, I was thinking how the age of the characters (mc included) works, as you guys have mentioned, as it's an experimental time for young adults, and hookup culture in college is so prevalent.

And then I was thinking how the mc gets away with being a manwhore, whereas we all hate Burke for wanting a piece of that same pie (and to be fair to Burke, while Jade may be awesome in the sack, she has a controlling personality and is probably a very difficult person to get along with - but is she a cunt because he's a cheater, or is he a cheater because she's a cunt :unsure:).

Then I thought how the game's entire tone would be so different if the mc were one of the teachers, and suddenly I realised that's exactly the premise for one of the games in my signature, and here's a hilarious exchange from that game that sums it all up: The mc knows what he is.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And then I was thinking how the mc gets away with being a manwhore, whereas we all hate Burke for wanting a piece of that same pie (and to be fair to Burke, while Jade may be awesome in the sack, she has a controlling personality and is probably a very difficult person to get along with - but is she a cunt because he's a cheater, or is he a cheater because she's a cunt :unsure:).
Prep the stones but I don't hate Burke ( Stephen ) on the other hand challenging personas like Jade were never my thing ( controlling behavior on this level is dooming a healthy relationship ) though the question is good... the egg or the chicken ? :LOL: Will see after the break..... I mean around October :KEK:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And then I was thinking how the mc gets away with being a manwhore, whereas we all hate Burke for wanting a piece of that same pie
Well, DUH!!! WE are the MC, so anything we do is only right and just. But if anyone else tries that... SOMEBODY GET A ROPE! o_O :ROFLMAO:

Am I criticizing that mindset? Hell no. It's how my mind rationalizes too. Just realizing the hypocrisy in myself as well as others.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
just to get this straight, to play this I must dl and install:
season 1, season 2 patch 8.2, and season 3 --- right?
Negatory. If you download Season 1 & 2 (a single download) it should already be updated to version 8.2. The 8.2 patch is only for upgrading from version 8.0 or 8.1, so you wouldn't need it from a clean start point.

Season 3 you would also need, though it's only the interlude episode right now, which gives a bit more backstory on Zoey, the MC's Ex/first love/cherry popper-whatever you prefer to call her, because she's coming back to town and will be a factor in his life again.

Play S1+2, do your save export at the end of S2 (no special anything required, it's a built-in function). Import from there in S3 and you're good to go until the next update comes out.

Jun 12, 2020
I think the slap to Tybalt may have already exhausted its possible effects, if Jill doesn't give a damn after a month I don't think anyone even cares anymore:ROFLMAO:

why are you talking about Cathy? :unsure: how do you relate her to Sage? surelyment will somehow come back into the picture, but I can't tell by connecting to what story

in the immediate term the big crossroads will be whether Mc had sex and then dumped Jade in favor of Sage, we'll see
Sorry, I meant Jade. I got confused b/w the 2 teachers.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Jun 12, 2020
I'm thinking you mixed up Jade and Cathy, there is no option to fuck Cathy in this game so far. I also punched Tybalt in the face. My MC (in this latest Sage run) was operating on my standard assault rules. If everybody's chill, we're cool. You lay hands on me, I will knock you the fuck out. Dawe started the jocks on the path of ass whoopin'. Troy made the mistake of shoving me out of my own dorm room after his prick pals stole my guitar, so he got a beatdown, too. Then Chad had to go and ramp it up with his assault, and finally Tybalt thinks it's okay to lay hands on me? Fuck you, you arrogant prick, you're getting the attitude adjustment. And then there was Caleb.
View attachment 1806213

Of course, these do not sit well with Bella and Jill, but I wasn't pursuing them, so they can keep their yaps shut. I think the fact that I punched Tybalt, coupled with banging Jade, and setting on Sage as my final pursuit.. are going to be a path of spectacular fireworks(especially as I shared the video with the DIKs, which means Stephen has it). Found it amusing that the end of chapter showed me with Sage, but the background was MC making out with Quinn. I really hope that actually bodes well.
Condoms don't generally prevent crabs, they tend to mostly live in the pubic hair, which is another reason why being shaved is a good hygiene option. (and getting your pubes caught in condoms can be pretty painful)

Luckily, after trying to explain to her that she has crabs she has decided she doesn't want to touch the MC anymore, so that's a win.
Funny thing, that. I think the game must be bugged, I just did a fresh manwhore route (with Sage as my final girl) and I completely bailed on helping with the Cathy situation, but later I still ended up having a chat with Bella about the mystery panties. It wasn't that big a deal, since I knew I was aiming for Sage, but it was still a surprise to have that conversation pop up in the car. But I think Bella forgave me any transgressions when she saw me save Jill's ass at the recital.

I may have big DIK affinity, but it doesn't mean my MC is always going to be an asshole. Even if I detest the goblin.
You're right. I mixed up the teachers. I just hope that beating the fuck out of Tybalt doesn't hurt us in the Sage route.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
You're right. I mixed up the teachers. I just hope that beating the fuck out of Tybalt doesn't hurt us in the Sage route.
I don't think so. You can punch Tybalt and hit him with tennis balls and you still get to do it with Jade with no repercussions.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes