Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Bella (after Fuckface beat someone): "Violence? is this really you, Fuckface?"

Bella (after someone beat the shit out of Fuckface):

View attachment 1805918
Oh nooooo, in Al we got Grilled Chicken and here we'll get Dancing-Axe-Killerpsychos. Can't even remember the Tilte of the Movie because it was so fucked up with the Dancing Axe idiots. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
next gen also throws her axes, carrying as many axes as Hawkeye with his arrows :sneaky:

Queen almighty! Love be thy name! bless poor me with the spectacle of twin axes dance :BootyTime:
Haven't seen it yet but I guess this should be around the Legolas quantity :KEK:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
One thing I like about this game compared to so many other games here, is the sex and sexual scenes aren't ridiculously contrived. Yes he has a lot of sex, but it's mutually consensual and realistic in the context of each interaction.

So many games here are about some creep trying to coerce women through subterfuge, "Oh my pee pee hurts like this, you have to help me", or people "accidentally" walking into each other in the bathroom and then it evolves into dick sucking.

In BaDIK the mc is open about who he likes and what he'd like to do. It's refreshingly normal in a genre overpopulated with fucked up perverts.

Sure the mc can often look up girls dresses (and I find that more childish than DIKish), and Jill has a couple accidental tits out scenes and there's that accidental groping in the shower, but it's far from a theme running through the game (and given Jill's naivety in sexual situations, some minor contrivance was required to keep the player interested).

But while the formula is simple, i.e. let a girl know you're interested and see where it leads, each of the girls' progression is still significantly different, and in that sense, somewhat realistic (Bella is attracted to the mc but isn't sure if it's a smart relationship, Jill likes the mc but is afraid her lack of experience will be embarrassing, Josy & Maya are keen on him but don't know how it will affect their existing relationship, Sage just wants to fuck, and so on).

So yeah, instead of raping girls in their sleep, setting up spy cameras in the girls' bathrooms, finding potions to make girls like him, the mc simple tells them he's interested in them. It's so radical! :giggle:
Yep, well written and connected sex scenes are what separates the good avns from the bad. Very little is more creepy and off putting then watching an MC ass fuck his 'landlady' while she's asleep who then ends up enjoying it or meeting a girl for the very first time who essentially falls on an MC's cock on sight.

Reactions: shazba

Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
Fighting has been a recurring theme so far in BaDIK and since there was a discussion about if it would have consequences down the line, I started thinking about how the main girls would react to an MC who's not shy to square up and fistdance.

Pro

Quinn --> No explanation needed. Funny enough, I also see her as the kind of person, who, if someone she cares about gets attacked, would go off like a Honey badger who's PTSD just triggered and grab whatever is in range and beat the shit out of whoever the unlucky SoB is.

Josy --> Fits her personality like a glove, the Pro - Poster girl. Her only conflict resolution in the game is: Silence, Nutkick, and THEN tell him what he did wrong. On top of that, it's also her response of choice to violence itself, the MC's black eye, and the fact, that it wasnt even something that was done to her, speaks volumes too. It also wasnt an immediate respone, like one where you could blame a sudden impulse as a reaction, it was her choice all the way to use violence in response. So, that's a chick who prob gets medium/very moist when she sees her man being able to handle himself in a fight.

Neutral

Sage --> Beat the shit out of Chad, or well she tried, but other than that, her preferred method of conflict seems yelling really loud at someone. She also stops the MC from squaring up with Dawe and reacts calmly when Chad and the MC fought, so to me she is the prototype neutral, who can swing both ways.

Maya --> Not as clear cut as the rest. One could even make an argument for her slipping into the Contra category, but after looking at all we know, I think she fits the neutral category better, barely. Even though her own conflict resolution is to not confront, but rather find a way to elude the conflict altogether, we cant forget that she did bitchslap Quinn, so at the very least, she's no stranger to violent outbursts and she doesnt seem to regret it either.

Contra

Bella --> Too wise, too mature, too sophisticated and her saying is "There is always a choice", so she's firmly on the 'use your words' side of things.

Jill --> a.k.a Pacifist Spice. She's so much against it, that her friends eyes damn near pop out of her head, when the MC tells the story of their first encounter and mentions that Jill "yelled at someone", if even that is inconceiveable for her childhood friend, than fighting is definitely not in Jill's wheelhouse or on her approved activities list.

Aside from fighting (self/group defense mechanism) I think most of Diks Choice is spreading ur own seeds of destruction.

Especially when it comes to sex,we already seen in Cathy interrupt Bella's branch,we may have been hinted we could be plus 3 for Heather,Sarah dorm party lead to Tara,which might be Leon's potential LI as seen in the Dorm. So season 3 is where we will reap our consequences. I dont know if there will be any mechanic as DIK Chick in season 3 or not. But Fuckface might still be able to deviate from his affinity at some decisive moments.

Lastly I think only Sage the one we shd told about Chad and Troy. Since doing so would keep fraternities's Code consistent and not causing chaotic distrust.

Peace

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
The reason why we are so dependant of being a dik updates is because other devs are so bad. Checking 'latest updates' I can't find anything that makes me want to try them out. They lack so much in criativity and content that they won't ever see a dollar coming out from my pocket.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
The reason why we are so dependant of being a dik updates is because other devs are so bad. Checking 'latest updates' I can't find anything that makes me want to try them out. They lack so much in criativity and content that they won't ever see a dollar coming out from my pocket.
True, the gems are becoming few and far between.

Reactions: Olsens.M

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Aside from fighting (self/group defense mechanism) I think most of Diks Choice is spreading ur own seeds of destruction.

Especially when it comes to sex,we already seen in Cathy interrupt Bella's branch,we may have been hinted we could be plus 3 for Heather,Sarah dorm party lead to Tara,which might be Leon's potential LI as seen in the Dorm. So season 3 is where we will reap our consequences. I dont know if there will be any mechanic as DIK Chick in season 3 or not. But Fuckface might still be able to deviate from his affinity at some decisive moments.

Lastly I think only Sage the one we shd told about Chad and Troy. Since doing so would keep fraternities's Code consistent and not causing chaotic distrust.

Peace
I'm not sure I understand all of that, but I'll try to respond the way I do understand it.

Very much disagree with "seeds of destruction". Its DIK or CHICK, not Angel or demon, nor Good or Bad. As many said before, it seems more like a maturity meter than anything. It's only purpose so far is to lock content and if you want a branching story, you need a content lock mechanic.

Yea, if you happen to have oral sex with a woman in the car of another woman you're interessted in, and then leave her panties behind, shit starts to take a bad turn. But again, its a content lock, not eternal damnation, the decision does exactly what common sense tells you it would.

We've been told we wont be Heather's plus 3 because Tommy will never go for it. Small but significant difference.

Tara already has a boyfriend, she dick-compares him to the MC basically the entire time.

Again, the consequences were there all the time, to lock content. If there will be further consequences down the road, we dont know, but so far it seems like affinity does exactly what it was designed to do, and it does it well.

The Sage one is very confusing. What fraternity ? The DIK's have nothing to do with either Chad or Troy, one is an Alpha and the other is not a member of any fraternity.

Reactions: Walter Victor

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
There was a time when latest updates was filled with hidden gems and the like.
Nowadays i just check it for update on games im already following and those have almost the same release schedule as BaDik.

Reactions: Olsens.M

AlfieWood01

Dec 25, 2020
the final episode of this game is not working i want two put the mod of the game but its showing me a black screen when i play the game please help

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
2^ Ingenious :KEK: Can't even make the game run properly but got bigbrain power on cheating cash :rolleyes::LOL:
Cherry on top... one mod isn't enough... he needs two of them :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::FacePalm::HideThePain:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Anyone on the DIK Path, did not fuck Cathy, beat up that assclown Tybalt, and chose Sage? Just wanna know your thoughts on possible progression of that storyline
I'm thinking you mixed up Jade and Cathy, there is no option to fuck Cathy in this game so far. I also punched Tybalt in the face. My MC (in this latest Sage run) was operating on my standard assault rules. If everybody's chill, we're cool. You lay hands on me, I will knock you the fuck out. Dawe started the jocks on the path of ass whoopin'. Troy made the mistake of shoving me out of my own dorm room after his prick pals stole my guitar, so he got a beatdown, too. Then Chad had to go and ramp it up with his assault, and finally Tybalt thinks it's okay to lay hands on me? Fuck you, you arrogant prick, you're getting the attitude adjustment. And then there was Caleb.
screenshot0010.png

Of course, these do not sit well with Bella and Jill, but I wasn't pursuing them, so they can keep their yaps shut. I think the fact that I punched Tybalt, coupled with banging Jade, and setting on Sage as my final pursuit.. are going to be a path of spectacular fireworks(especially as I shared the video with the DIKs, which means Stephen has it). Found it amusing that the end of chapter showed me with Sage, but the background was MC making out with Quinn. I really hope that actually bodes well.
My personal guess would be Arieth,since she got crabs,which means no condom,and she has Cock Folder to sort. :KEK:
Condoms don't generally prevent crabs, they tend to mostly live in the pubic hair, which is another reason why being shaved is a good hygiene option. (and getting your pubes caught in condoms can be pretty painful)

Luckily, after trying to explain to her that she has crabs she has decided she doesn't want to touch the MC anymore, so that's a win.
Fair warning! Getting a blowjob from Cathy in her car will kill your chances with Bella.
Funny thing, that. I think the game must be bugged, I just did a fresh manwhore route (with Sage as my final girl) and I completely bailed on helping with the Cathy situation, but later I still ended up having a chat with Bella about the mystery panties. It wasn't that big a deal, since I knew I was aiming for Sage, but it was still a surprise to have that conversation pop up in the car. But I think Bella forgave me any transgressions when she saw me save Jill's ass at the recital.

I may have big DIK affinity, but it doesn't mean my MC is always going to be an asshole. Even if I detest the goblin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes