shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Shit. Inb4 Impregnation Lord shazba boosts up that number by like 100 before the age of 30. :Kappa:
Unless I start making donations to a sperm bank, I'd need to fuck and impregnate 4 women a day, as the big 3 0 comes for me in less than a month.

Looks like I'll need to activate "mc mode"! :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Pink will come up with the biggest temptation - Envy/Lily (I am almost convinced that there will be such a scene) or a scene with the chosen LI.
It seems to me that Jill and Bella will not be at Halloween, they will have their own boring costume party at the prep mansion and the player will have to choose. I'm pretty sure that Pink will pull off the trick that was in episode 2 when the player could stay at the party or go to Maya. In our case, I see it like this.
The player is having fun at a party and he has a choice: fuck with Lily and then lie to Jill or go to her friends for a boring Halloween party.
It'll be interesting too see how Nicole behaves towards the mc when all the other girls are around. Hopefully she'll be her usual smitten self. :giggle:

A very boring suit. Probably more trivial than Riona in a kitty costume can not be invented.:HideThePain:
But the fourth option is the best.
Number 3 is my choice, but more importantly than the suit, it will be hilarious to see how Riona gets into character! She can be such a ham at times. :LOL:

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Unless I start making donations to a sperm bank, I'd need to fuck and impregnate 4 women a day, as the big 3 0 comes for me in less than a month.

Looks like I'll need to activate "mc mode"! :sneaky:
Mona and Sage are very similar. Has there already been a theory that Mona and Sage are biological sisters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DC movie. :LOL:.
But yeah. 1 or 3. 1 is good because it's black, but I can't help it just see it as a swimsuit:unsure:
but it's also true that 3 and 4 is something that lily would wore in the Pink Rose:LOL:
but 3 looks good, 4 is generic. if 1 or 3 won, I'm fine. But you right, patreon might go for basic black red :(.
At the dorm party, didn't Riona say her costume is already selected and it is black? (because she looks good in black, no argument there). Some of these choices don't have enough to qualify as black IMO. As I said before, the patrons are certainly going to fuck it up and select the worst one. Wish DPC would have chosen a non-LI/side girl for the poll (like Sally or KRJ) so if they botch the whole thing, like they obviously will, it wouldn't ruin continuity with our Riona kitty.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
At the dorm party, didn't Riona say her costume is already selected and it is black? (because she looks good in black, no argument there). Some of these choices don't have enough to qualify as black IMO. As I said before, the patrons are certainly going to fuck it up and select the worst one. Wish DPC would have chosen a non-LI/side girl for the poll (like Sally or KRJ) so if they botch the whole thing, like they obviously will, it wouldn't ruin continuity with our Riona kitty.
Well, in the worst case let's Say patreon vote for 2 or 4 . DPC might just create some render where Rio trying out the different versions, and then decide to go for an another:ROFLMAO:. The one that DPC had in his mind all along.
DPC would keep his promise, the Chosen one by patreon did make an Appearance in the episode, it was just brief :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, in the worst case let's Say patreon vote for 2 or 4 . DPC might just create some render where Rio trying out the different versions, and then decide to go for an another:ROFLMAO:. The one that DPC had in his mind all along.
DPC would keep his promise, the Chosen one by patreon did make an Appearance in the episode, it was just brief :LOL:
Well I hope so. I hope he can make it work somehow. #1 is the clear choice. 2 is not black enough and looks bland. 3 & 4 are nice enough, but they look too much like what she normally wears to class every day. Same boots, same stockings, and I seem to recall Riona wearing a different colour variation of that same "bikini." The entire point of the costume is to dress up as something you don't normally wear. 1 satisfies the black requirement, it looks different enough from her everyday wear, and she just looks so damn adorable in it! :love:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well I hope so. I hope he can make it work somehow. #1 is the clear choice. 2 is not black enough and looks bland. 3 & 4 are nice enough, but they look too much like what she normally wears to class every day. Same boots, same stockings, and I seem to recall Riona wearing a different colour variation of that same "bikini." The entire point of the costume is to dress up as something you don't normally wear. 1 satisfies the black requirement, it looks different enough from her everyday wear, and she just looks so damn adorable in it! :love:
I feel a bit contradictory here. She always wear black. so... :LOL:.
true, that number 1 is seems to be the most "original" one. I prefer 3, but as I said 3 or 1. and its all good.(y)

the best part of this poll is that it made ChipLecsap .... change his avatar

so it is welcome
Catgirls, man , Catgirls.:love:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I feel a bit contradictory here. She always wear black. so... :LOL:.
true, that number 1 is seems to be the most "original" one. I prefer 3, but as I said 3 or 1. and its all good.(y)

Catgirls, man , Catgirls.:love:
Very true, but the main reason I say black in that equation is because DPC already committed to it in dialogue. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind another shade, just not the drab #2 dress. The kitty eyes is the keeper though. A black cat does go well with Halloween. Pink for Halloween, I don't know.
It's probably difficult for DPC to find enough costumes for everyone (male & female) who is going to be at the party. The incredible number of assets he has to acquire is no small task. Fortunately, he is now rich enough to buy anything and everything he needs for the game. I just hope that Daz has enough unique outfits for him to choose from...unless he is commissioning some.

I've been meaning to check out the Daz store for Halloween assets to see what possibilites there are for ep. 9.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
2 is the worst. 3 is my favorite colors so far but uhh can DPC make the part where the tail comes from black please? or make the tail pink. or move it slightly down so it's right between black and pink areas. I kind of like my cat girls with matching tail and bottoms

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
At first glance I was against 2 as well, but on second look, it's not as bad as y'all making it out to be.

The cat face is clearer, the boobs are popping, the leggings are better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
MC can sneak Bella in wearing this mummy costume. No one will ever know it is her. :giggle: :WeSmart:
Bella as MC's "mummy." :sneaky: Noice.

This one seems like something for Maya.

Here is the base asset for Riona's costume, lot of different options apparently.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes