Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Inb4 some Margot Robbie simp says that 4 is the best one because it reminds him of her outfit in Suicide Squad (like the worst Marvel movie ever).
DC movie, heathen. But also, no. That is exactly why I don't like 4. 3 seems the best in terms of color difference, because 1 and 2 look very low effort. I can't imagine Riona being satisfied with something looking that rubbish.
I don't see the the "NEW Game" option. It just says Continue but there's nothing on the load files either. View attachment 1810740
You can't start a new game at the midway point, friend. Gotta play all of season 1 and 2 first. At the end it'll give you an export option, which can then be imported to S3.

Reactions: ename144

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah, put the mother of your children into conservatorship that she can't escape while somebody else controls her money.
yeah Brit got fucked over. Karma is a bitch though. Kev will probably have a new kind of previously undiscovered herpes, and her daddy should be fucking tossed into jail.

As far as disciplining her little sister, Just Call Uncle Arigon, I will fix her right up!
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
DC movie, heathen. But also, no. That is exactly why I don't like 4. 3 seems the best in terms of color difference, because 1 and 2 look very low effort. I can't imagine Riona being satisfied with something looking that rubbish.

You can't start a new game at the midway point, friend. Gotta play all of season 1 and 2 first. At the end it'll give you an export option, which can then be imported to S3.
Besides, why would you want to skip the best comedy in the story during Hell Week. That is one part that I could replay-minus the minigames- probably weekly and still giggle about it.
Peace

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Unless I start making donations to a sperm bank, I'd need to fuck and impregnate 4 women a day, as the big 3 0 comes for me in less than a month.

Looks like I'll need to activate "mc mode"! :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It'll be interesting too see how Nicole behaves towards the mc when all the other girls are around. Hopefully she'll be her usual smitten self. :giggle:

Number 3 is my choice, but more importantly than the suit, it will be hilarious to see how Riona gets into character! She can be such a ham at times. :LOL:
Riona,Camila,Sage,Melanie,Sarah,Quinn

Jul 23, 2018
Whats up with the trash android downloads? It keeps taking me to another site and when you click download and takes you to a bunch of pop up sites instead of actually downloading the game. Does anyone have any alternatives?

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Rio poll 1-2 gives me some minor icky feelings due to the anime eyes, if only they looked more catlike. 3 or 4 please.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes