Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Philistine....

You are not Lostanddamned ......
Impostor!!!!!!
You are right. I am not Lostanddamned. I am felicemastronzo, and you are too.... No.... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today. We built it. This forum - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the world - and with it, the future. I am you and you are me. Carry that wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're Lostanddamned. :Kappa:

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i tried opening another game, Fresh Women and it works.

It is just this game.....and it is killing me!!!

EDIT: I also did restart my computer so there is definitely no other renply game opened.
did you download it from here? Are you trying to open just the interlude, as it is a continuation, not it's own thing.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
i tried opening another game, Fresh Women and it works.

It is just this game.....and it is killing me!!!

EDIT: I also did restart my computer so there is definitely no other renply game opened.
Try to update the graphics card drivers.
Is your Windows operating system?

animax84

Nov 5, 2016
did you download it from here? Are you trying to open just the interlude, as it is a continuation, not it's own thing.
No, i was actually playing Season 2..
It was playing perfectly last night but i had to stop at the start of ep 8 to sleep..(DAMM WORK)
Today, i came back and the game can't even open.....

animax84

Nov 5, 2016
Try to delete the game and unpack it again. You may have accidentally deleted one of the files. The saves will still remain.
I tried that as well, 3 times... I even redownloaded the game from here...

It is definitely some settings on renpy......just i need to slowly figure out what happened....

Any one knows how to delete setting for renpy regarding this game??

I will rather delete everything and try again if it works...

I want my Bella!!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You are right. I am not Lostanddamned. I am felicemastronzo, and you are too.... No.... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today. We built it. This forum - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the world - and with it, the future. I am you and you are me. Carry that wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're Lostanddamned. :Kappa:
I don't recommend that to you, bad deal

Stay yourself

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

animax84

Nov 5, 2016
I tried that as well, 3 times... I even redownloaded the game from here...

It is definitely some settings on renpy......just i need to slowly figure out what happened....

Any one knows how to delete setting for renpy regarding this game??

I will rather delete everything and try again if it works...

I want my Bella!!
OK!!!!!, I fixed it...

Found an thread here abt this issue.
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-games-crashing-on-startup.93729/page-2

Had to delete the "persistent file, both in "[userName]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/[game directory]" and in "[path to the game]/game/saves".

Thanks everyone for trying...
Now, im gonna go woo Bella!!!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
To those who have access to the Dev's patreon page, can tell me when he plans to release season 3? I'm getting slightly impatient even though I'm replaying the game for a 3rd time.
DrPinkCake has not even issued an estimate on Patreon as to when Episode 9 will be released. We only have guesses here.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
To those who have access to the Dev's patreon page, can tell me when he plans to release season 3? I'm getting slightly impatient even though I'm replaying the game for a 3rd time.
We can only speculate. He started development in March. So it's been three months (March, April, May. Let's count May for a full month). The average release period is 6 months. So we have three more months to wait. With a probability of 80%, episode 9 will be released in the release window - late August - early September.

By the way, I've already lost count of how many times I've played the game. But I already know all the dialoges of the characters by heart. The first season is still my favorite. It's short, funny, moderately crazy. The second season is more stringy and focused on feelings and emotions than on fun.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes